Samsung S3310 is really value for money.It has all the features which are contemprary.Following are the comments based on my usage till now -
1. Price - It costs about 4.5 to 4k.This is the USP with the given features.
2. Looks - Slim looks with an aluminium body makes it look awesome.Fit and finishes of the phone are really well controlled. Mic on the phone is well positioned and one cannot find it so easily.
3. Music - Good quality speaker and good headsets ensure clear sound.Even Radio is good. Searches FM channels automatically.Music chip set seems to be really good.
4. Camera- A good camera with bigger screen is a good match.Good functionalities such as grids and shooting modes with features like variety of standard frames and templates make it attractive.
5.Additional features - Features such as Make your own theme, Fake call,Recording FM music,Mobile tracker,charging of phone during Pc connectivity makes it special.
Though there are lots of pro's there are some -ve points in the phone.
I have found the following -
1.As mentioned by many of them memory space of mobile is low, additionally with Blue tooth only able totransfer data to mobile memory, it becomes difficult to transfer large files.
2.Phone book contacts are only searched with first name - Unlike in Nokia phones it searches name in whole content.
3.Phone does not record about the number of sms / amount of GPRS being used, this becomes difficult to map the usage for a month.
4. Speaker is provided on the back of mobile. when the mobile is placed flat on table and if the volume is low, it becomes difficult to listen the ring tone.
5.Key pad lock freezes the last visited screen,moreover pressing * button for long time is not so comfortable.
6. Battery - Similar to Nokia Multimedia phones - Approx 1 charge extends up to 1.5 days
Over all I think it is a worth phone to buy.Though I am a die hard fan of Nokia, then also I dared to buy Samsung with heard performance it had for last year.
Anonymous, 02 Oct 2009Sound Quality for Earphones is better for samsung than Nokiahi , can anyone tell if s3310 has concall facility and phone book transfer facility from sim to phone and vice versa. ALso, let me know the sound clarity
in other samsung phone Samsung Duo C5212, when phone memory is full, it asks whether to save on memory card.
Even such a functionality will do in S3310, i hope there is a firmware upgrade soon in near future with this feature....
By mistake i have purchased this phone..
It hangs on call disconnect ..
Costumer care is extremely poor..
how to install games (i.e.) .jar files in this phone?
where can i get free games and themes for the phone?
Roystan castelino, 27 Oct 2009Can we send files directly to memory card through bluetooth?u can do that Roystan castelino
Roystan castelino, 27 Oct 2009Can we send files directly to memory card through bluetooth?yes u can do that
Can we send files directly to memory card through bluetooth?
around 5000 rupees,LG GM 200 z d bst phone,picture quality z good n sound z simply supebr
Even I am facing the same problem and there is no default memory option in memory settings. I got my software upgraded last month. Is that the problem?
I brought this mobile yesterday
how long should i charge the mobile continously??
I hear s3310 Loudspeaker sound is very low & not clearly, is it correct?
how to hide the clock from the homescreen in samsung s3310
am not able to do it
i cn change the way it shows up but am not able to hide it
Karthik, 25 Oct 2009when i get a message it gets stored on SIM memory how to make the messages get stored on the p... more@Karthik
Go to "Settings>Memory Settings>Default Memory>Message Downloads".. And change as per your choice..