leng:, 09 Jul 2011is there a mobile tracker in samsung corby ll?? where can i find that? yes there is..you can find it on the settings...then find the security..and click..mobile tracker..
vanelds, 08 Jul 2011were we can get the themes on this unit!!!!!!just search on it..or go to browse to the samsung apps..its on the phone already
is there a mobile tracker in samsung corby ll?? where can i find that?
Anonymous, 07 Jul 2011how do we remove the widget from the home screen??? plzzzzz reply me just tap and hold the widget and drag it to the widget menu..
vanelds, 08 Jul 2011were we can get the themes on this unit!!!!!!no extra themes available...
Anonymous, 07 Jul 2011how do we remove the widget from the home screen??? plzzzzz reply me
just open the widget..and drag the widget from homescreen to widget box...tc
In s3850, Downloaded java applications installing and working properly or not ???????.
E.g ucbrowser, fring, nimbuzz, youtube application etc
Is Fring working in S3850 corby II. Any difficulty installation and usage. Audio call and video call ????
How is the Gtalk call thru fring ??.
Hey, I want to buy 's3850 corby II'. What about the camera quality, display quality (good looking???), net speed, Sound quality in speaker and head set, video viewing (any problem in viewing videos (320*240).
Memory card usage of upto 4gb (is it fast enough).
Is it easy to install downloaded java applications??? (is there any difficulty installing applications).
Expect genuine reply.
just got one today! the pink one. and i so love it! geez. im dying. lol. for me, it's a dream came true :)
you can manually configure your gprs.just follow the procedure i've provided..that's only for globe..
myGlobe CONNECT Settings (WAP)
1. From the main menu, tap Settings-Connectivity-Network-Connections
2. Select Yes to the warning message. “The menu manages connection profiles. Incorrect
configuration will prevent online connection. Continue?”
3. Tap Create
4. Set name to myGlobe CONNECT
5. Set Access name to www.globe.com.ph
6. Set Auth type to PAP
7. Set the User ID and Password to
8. Set Protocol to HTTP
9. Set Home URL to http://www.globe.com.ph/globe.asp
10. Set Proxy Address to 126.96.36.199:8080
11. Leave the Linger Time as it is
12. Tap Save
13. Tap Back 4 times or go back to the main menu
14. Tap Settings-Applications-Internet-Internet profiles
15. Tap myGlobe CONNECT and tap Set at the lower left