very bad phone touch is very slow& now document viewer options very cost
Amit, 12 Jun 2009Which stereo headset (bluetooth or otherwise) is compatible with Star S3233? (other than the b... moreHi Amit.
The headset which comes with the BEAT Edition phones (F270 Beat, I450 Beat)will be compatible with ur Star phone..These headset looks like the one which comes for SE Walkman phones..
Its available in market for Rs 600/-(approx)
Hope u got the required info...
Sorry 4 late reply..star 3g has not very much difference in indian market...its just 2500 rs..in outer market also hope dat difference will not be much.
Which stereo headset (bluetooth or otherwise) is compatible with Star S3233? (other than the basic one which comes with the phone) ? Thanks in advance.
actually downloading games from wap isn't all that expensive..
max Rs.10-20 a game..
10Kb = 10 paise in Banglaore Vodaphone.
But I'm sure ppl will soon finda a way to install games.. but Serious games would prefer a PSP..
Touch screen and games aren't a smart idea anyway.. :)
Motion sensor ones would be great though!!!
Hey guys.. i'm back wid a quick review of Java based problem.. If anybody want to buy a phone purely for gaming purposes.. den please dont buy dis.. as in dis phone u cannot install external games.. n can only download games thro GPRS.. n den play it.. as i'm using star myself, i mailed Samsung ppl n asked em.. they told u can only download games thro GPRS.. n cannot install em seperately.. n We'll if u want a budget phone, with touch screen, A2DP bluetooth, Motion sensor, n what not.. den dis is your pick.. We'll as for me.. i'm not all that a gamer on d phone so i'm happy wid d features i've got.. n trust me its worth payin d cost.. n bout d video clarity.. i must say its very good i transfered a few movies n d cel is got good colors.. n i'd say instead of buyin an iphone( my first choice) for 31k, n gettin no bluetooth, no msg forwardin, n what not missing, u can buy 3Stars on da same price.. lolz.. anyway queries r welcome.. Happy touch.
madz, 11 Jun 2009hi.. am planing to get this mob..can v use different msg tones an ringtones.or it s restricted.ya we can use various ringtones for msgs..
dabbu, 12 Jun 2009Some good and bad about phone.
1. UI best. Can compete to 20K-30K phones. Even beat iP... moreNice..
Just the way I like it..
Can more users pour in their problems with star?
May be you'll end up finding a solution!!! :)
Some good and bad about phone.
1. UI best. Can compete to 20K-30K phones. Even beat iPhone in slide show feature.
2. Touch sensitiveness.
3. Battery good about 3 days of normal use.
4. Camera quality is good not super but good. You can not compare with Sony. Might be more giood results with falsh light.
5. Pdf viewer inbuild.
6. Auto search and list all simlera media in one list. Or in slide show.
7. Slide show angle feature is quite unique.
8. Speaker quality is ok. Somthime even sound is too loud during call that can not keep it to ear. Vibration is also high intensity.
9. Till now only phone to have 3 wallpaper feeling. Wide desktop feeling. Only samsung other model have same feature.
1. Its mugic player is werst. A lot of coding buggs. Pause play is not working. If pause then to again play either jump to previous or next no way to press same key. some time not listing the action. On some special video its only end key which is listininhg the command else no listining. Its werst mugic plaer or video plaer in operation wise. About quality of play its Ok.
2. No call recod feature.
3. No JAVA application installation open.
4. Only two themes.
5. No compartment for stylus. Its not needed actually.
6. Zooming zoomout feature is not user friendely as focused area is quite disturbing.
7. Less application build in phone can be more if no JAVA open.
8. Due to touch scenario its little effort ful to use call options during call as its auto lock so frequentely during call. So user busy with locj unlock.
hey k ..
dat is a complex way dude ...
isint dea ne easy n a safe way 2 install games ?
as i dun wanna take risk wid my star by tryin dose codes
According to me, phone have some good to best and also some poor to bad performance or qualitry.
1. Phone UI very good.
2. Touch sensity very good.
3. Three key in bottom, good. Otehr have one or two.
4. Camera picture in day light very good. In compare to other phone only. Yes SONY is SONY.
5. Battery backup quite good. Not easy for them to keep batery for 3 days of normal use, when tehre is big LCD fully touch sensitive.
6. Even it have single speaker, quality is not to bad. Somtime even in call its too loud to keep at ear.
7. Call listining is loud and clear.
8. Like other menu and operation to asy to use with fingers.
9 Document reader. Able to read PDF.
10. Auto search for media and put them in single name to show slide show or list.
1. No call record feature.
2. Java midlet installation not open.
3. There own OS so no applications can install like symbion.
4. Mugic player have a big error. Most of the time pause play not work. If Pause it can not play untill you go to next or previous. To pause or stop will effect in delay. Means after press action will be done after few sec it might be 2-4 sec quite noticiable. If video quality is not good then even actions not work. Only end key work on such scenario. Its very very bad condition of media player.
5. Its missing flash light.
6. During call, all call option can be used only with little more efforts like unlock again and again. Thats little odd, else fine.
7. USB port seems little more frazzled.
8. Only few 2-3 games. Less applications in phone. It can be even more application handler. If they are not willing to put, tehy need to open java way so taht we can have our own.
9. Biggest loop hole. There is no way to keep key sound off in normal mode. Its always playiong sound when operate. Its little odd thing.
10. USB is not 2.0 version its 1.0 version. I came to know this when going to install PC Suite. Might be its 2.0 version for mass storage not sure.
k, 11 Jun 2009Heyy your post was of great help.
You are awesome.Hi K,
Thanks to praise.
I am also a telecom engineer and i also belong to mobile softwares. I know that engineer numbers are for developer and you can say for lab (debuger and service lab). These codes are for there help to do some hacks which a normal user should not know or mobile manufaturer not want to open.
All codes will not going to harm IMEI but can not say if some of them can. To put the IMEI and to remove IMEI is reguler work at Gaffar market persons.
I doubt taht if some code can erase EEPROM of phone to erase datas. And even some can open the existing flows that have bugs. So i say use with your own risk.
Yes, any type of damage can be handle by SAMSUNG service center. Its of no big job. It only took time to go there to correct phone.
am using this mobile for last 1 week. this mobile is really worthy for money. battery back up is good. i got almost 4 days for normal usage.other features are really awesome. people looking for touch screen mobile for reasonable rate should try this...
devinder, 11 Jun 2009download wallpapers and other softwares from http://mobilexpert.hpage.com/error 404
1. Download Driver & File Explorer.
2. Uncompress SAMSUNG_Composite_USB_Driver_4_34_WHQL.zip and execute Setup.exe.
3. Connect F480 to PC. First time you should be prompted with a 'device installed and ready' message.
4. Execute TkFileExplorer_2.2.exe
5. Go to Settings - COM.
6. Scroll down Port window: You should get just one COMxx option. Choose it and press OK.
7. Go to File - Connect. You should get the F480 File System Tree at TkFileExplorer bottom half side.
8. Go to /Exe/Java/Games
9. Create a New Folder for your game
10. At TkFileExplorer PC upper side select game JAD/JAR files and copy to F480 created folder using drag&drop or right button menu Download option.
11. Repeat steps 9 & 10 for all games you want to install at a time.
12. Disconnect USB cable
13. Dial *#6984125*#
14. Go to Internals (Master Key: *#9072641*#)
15. Go to Storage Settings and select Update Java DB
Enjoy! ...and save money!
You do not need to change Samsung USB mode to Qualcomm. Leave it at its default Samsung mode (if you do not understand this just do nothing )
Once driver is installed, Samsung PC Studio 3 still works.
After executing Sansung PC Studio 3 I needed to restart my F480 to have TkFileExplorer working again. Consider this if you get some connect problem.