venky, 11 Jun 2009We can use our own ringtones for both msg and calls.how do we use our own mp3 for message tone?
I'm an Engineer who works in telecom domain and I can assure you Nothing can change your IMEI number.
But it maay cause some other problem not related to IMEI.
devinder, 11 Jun 2009download wallpapers and other softwares from http://mobilexpert.hpage.com/Hi All,
1. Way to create wallpaper.
Sol: Irfanview->new->set canvas size to 720X 400->create panorma images->select any three->go
Now again check for resolution if fine OK else pls resize-resemble to 720X400 or any simlear expected ratio.
2. Way to stop browsing
Sol: Its easy, please go to browser profiles. Add new prfile. Fill junk entries or need not to do any thing jsu make it default. It will stop to launch browser.
3. About jad jar file use on S5233, samsung have this problem from old phones.
Simple way is download from browser. But jar application still not work on that, i think only games can install in this way.
But people use engineering codes to change the settings of java enable or disable. Samsung service center person warn that it might change the IMEI no to 0. So do this on your own risk. From according to site http://mobilexpert.hpage.com/ code *#9998*5282# should work.
Warning: Use of engineering code is only on your risk. I have not tried this. Please let me know if someone try that. But i am quite sure taht it can not clear the IMEI number as for that there is special code. But no one knows then the Samsung RD person what the hack they have for this.
I also got some method on one site
1) Type in the code *#9998*52824678255# (which reads *#9998*JAVAINSTALL# )
2) Your phone should return with 'Activated'
3) Now using Bluetooth or USB cable, connect to your phone (IR probably works too)
4) If you have a game as .jar, but don't have a .jad file, use JadMaker to create one (draw the .jar file to it and it will generate a .jad file for you).
5) Copy the .jar AND .jad file of the game into the map called "Other Documents" on your phone.
6) Now on your phone under 'My Files' browse to the 'Other Documents' map and doubleclick on the just copied .jad file.
7) The phone will ask you if you want to Install the game.
8) After Install you will find the game under Games on your phone.
9) You can now remove the just copied .jar and .jad file again (they were only there to install the game onto your phone).
@ devinder how to install software tht u have provided in ur website pls give details of the same
I really enjoyed using this phone but whenever I try to connect it to a Vista PC to use it as a modem I find it not being able to connect. I already used USB and Bluetooth connections as well as trying to connect it on the dial-up window and from the included software.
briggy, 10 Jun 2009devinder, need also your answer on this: can we also set a password on Browser/Internet fu... moreno briggy , you can't set password on internet function also you may change the style of font and also increase the size of font by clicking volume buttons at the side panel of the phone. hope this will help you
madz, 11 Jun 2009hi.. am planing to get this mob..can v use different msg tones an ringtones.or it s restricted.We can use our own ringtones for both msg and calls.
On gsm areana it says it supports aac format but it doesnt support in my phone.is it may b the diff bw 5230 n 5233.???
and where can i get opera mini or gtalk compatible with my mobile
and can i get put some othher good head fone or sony ear phone is this phone.. as it donot have 3.5 mm av jack...
rio, 11 Jun 2009how about input text in this gadget?what do u mean dude ."?.
IS this cell is good ????? can any body tell me,,,,,,
i wann to buy a cell which has a the required facilities,,,, if any one have an idea abt it,, just mail me at email@example.com..... PLease,,, i m waiting for ur answer
if ne1 has installed games den plzz tell how 2
help would b appreciated
lucifer, 11 Jun 2009hey devinder i see u are in the process of making some wallpapers?u've already made then plz t... more1st download star wallpaers from zedge .. n save dem in a folder ....
den open paint ...
open ne wallpaper .....
den 2 open d next image click on edit den pat from .. den chose d next wallpaper n but it exactly next 2 d 1st 1 .. make sure dat dere is no gap between d 2 ..
similarly open d 3rd wallpaer ... n den save d whole image ..
n ur wallpaer is ready ...