is the screen of this phone wider than nokia x6....' is there nimbuzz for this phone......will this p phone get update for bada 1.2
guys please help me am looking for a phone just for text and calling . . . And some music . . . Am into swyping will t9 trace come to this phone any soon . . . Also help me with the screen response. . Am currently using nokia 5800. . . And is the resolutio that bade for this phone
when installing apps u just install on the phone memory or u can instal on the memory card ?
Sandy, 13 Nov 2010Hi Ian, Yes this phone has threaded SMS.thanks for the info :)
Pinoy, 15 Oct 2010hoy much is this in the philippines can someone answer my question ^^ tnx i like the way it lo... morehi,
i got it for 8,850 at sm megamall cyberzone. :)
yeah, looks like an iphone, very wide screen..
Sandy, 13 Nov 20101. Battery Life: Good. It should last at least 2 days with your mentioned usage.
2. Chargin... moreThanks bro for your fast response...
I am going to buy this mobile tomo or on tuesday...
Very eager to get this...
As i am into browsing, the multi touch will be really great for me..
For music, i am not that much of a music fan, just max i use to have 20songs, not more than that, and some videos songs....
Some more questions bro.
1. Is there any browser available in the samsung app store, which is developed in BADA OS or ?
2. Does Games like Solitaire or Bejeweled or similar games available for this mobile ?
3. Does the mobile Lagy while going in messaging and suddenly to contact or so ?
Shall i get Corby PRO or this one ?
waiting for your reply bro..
Sandy, 13 Nov 2010Hi There, I think you need to put a scratch guard on the screen to avoid any scratch. I have ... morehey sandy plz reply how do u noe dat wave 525 has a ARM11 600mhz processor wen it isnt mentioned nywhere...is wave525 bettr dn nokia 5230...?? It hs a processor of 434mhz nd its mentioned in d specs..reply soon..its urgent.
Anonymous, 13 Nov 2010is the screen scratch proof ?Hi There,
I think you need to put a scratch guard on the screen to avoid any scratch. I have just bought it and ordered for a screen guard so just waiting for the same.
Sandy, 12 Nov 2010arm 11 600 mhzhow can u say dat it has arm 11 600 mhz procesor its not mentioned in the specs????
saurabh, 13 Nov 2010Thanks for your quick reply. Do reply soon about the .docx thing.Hi Saurabh,
I have checked the document viewer with docx, pptx, xlsx and pdf file and it worked very well. You can also pinch zoom (multi touch) and fonts are clearly visible without any distortion. The word file was with text, image and table, ppt file was with text and image and xls file was with text and few boarders. Everything worked very nicely and best part of it is you can zoom it and everything is clearly visible.
Let me know in case of any query.
Arun, 13 Nov 2010Hi to all Samsung Wave 525 users..
Reading review for the mobiles shows only one negative c... more1. Battery Life: Good. It should last at least 2 days with your mentioned usage.
2. Charging Time: It takes 3 hrs. to full charge (I just bought and I am charging it once battery is fully exhausted, for better battery performance)
3. Phone Heating: Today I have activated Vodafone Live on my cell and it was working fine and phone was normal (not heating)
4. Opera Mini: I haven't checked. I will checked it and let you know asap.
5. Headset Type: Samsung provides the normal headset with only one button i.e. to take incoming call. The headset is of average quality but I have tried another headset and sound quality was very good. If you are Music user, I think you need to buy good headset.
6. QWERTY: YES. It has qwerty keyboard in portrait and landscape. It also has multi-touch so that you can pinch zoom (like Galaxy 3 and iPhone)
7. Price: In Mumbai, I bought this for 7600/- (with Free Gift from Samsung of 200/-). So think I should get it max at 7400/- without any gift.
please answer my question.. threaded SMS is want i want with a phone. thanks...
does this phone has a THREADED SMS?
Hi to all Samsung Wave 525 users..
Reading review for the mobiles shows only one negative comment on this mobiles as far as i went to 11 pages..
That makes me confident of buying this mobile..
but i want some detail user review..
1. How is the battery life of the mobile when it comes to moderate use, like sms, call, like 1hr browsing and listening to music on 40min drive..
2. Whats the charge time for this mobile, to make the battery full?
3. Does the mobile gets warm when in browsing or it stays chill?
4. Does it support Opera Mini or Opera 10 versions?
5. What type of headsets does they provide, In-ear or standard headsets? does it have volume control or forward backward key in the headset?
6. Does it have qwerty keyboard in the Portrait mode, like the HTC mobiles and Iphone have?
7. Where and how much can i get this mobile in chennai? pls also let me know the shop name, only in Mobilestore website the mobile has been displayed..
Kindly pls answer my question, as i am planning to get this mobile on coming monday..