Arun, 13 Nov 2010Hi to all Samsung Wave 525 users..
Reading review for the mobiles shows only one negative c... more1. Battery Life: Good. It should last at least 2 days with your mentioned usage.
2. Charging Time: It takes 3 hrs. to full charge (I just bought and I am charging it once battery is fully exhausted, for better battery performance)
3. Phone Heating: Today I have activated Vodafone Live on my cell and it was working fine and phone was normal (not heating)
4. Opera Mini: I haven't checked. I will checked it and let you know asap.
5. Headset Type: Samsung provides the normal headset with only one button i.e. to take incoming call. The headset is of average quality but I have tried another headset and sound quality was very good. If you are Music user, I think you need to buy good headset.
6. QWERTY: YES. It has qwerty keyboard in portrait and landscape. It also has multi-touch so that you can pinch zoom (like Galaxy 3 and iPhone)
7. Price: In Mumbai, I bought this for 7600/- (with Free Gift from Samsung of 200/-). So think I should get it max at 7400/- without any gift.
please answer my question.. threaded SMS is want i want with a phone. thanks...
does this phone has a THREADED SMS?
Hi to all Samsung Wave 525 users..
Reading review for the mobiles shows only one negative comment on this mobiles as far as i went to 11 pages..
That makes me confident of buying this mobile..
but i want some detail user review..
1. How is the battery life of the mobile when it comes to moderate use, like sms, call, like 1hr browsing and listening to music on 40min drive..
2. Whats the charge time for this mobile, to make the battery full?
3. Does the mobile gets warm when in browsing or it stays chill?
4. Does it support Opera Mini or Opera 10 versions?
5. What type of headsets does they provide, In-ear or standard headsets? does it have volume control or forward backward key in the headset?
6. Does it have qwerty keyboard in the Portrait mode, like the HTC mobiles and Iphone have?
7. Where and how much can i get this mobile in chennai? pls also let me know the shop name, only in Mobilestore website the mobile has been displayed..
Kindly pls answer my question, as i am planning to get this mobile on coming monday..
how long the battery of this phone would last like if your not going to use it or standby and for music, talk time?
plshelp, 12 Nov 2010well here i m looking to buy this one but only confusion is bada os as there is nt much apps a... moreHi,
You are right that you can install lot of software from web on your Nokia handset. In Bada there are applications from Samsung Apps but not as much as Nokia Symbian platform has. If you are so concerned about applications then I would suggest you to go for another Symbian or Android phones. In India, only Android and Symbian has good collections of apps you can download and install.
saurabh, 12 Nov 2010I am really impressed by the concise and useful review you provided. But there are a few thing... moreHi Saurabh,
I have tried to open PDF and it worked well but will check .docx file and let you know asap. Anyways pls. note that this handset has only document viewer and not editor.
Anonymous, 11 Nov 2010What processor does this phone have?arm 11 600 mhz
well here i m looking to buy this one but only confusion is bada os as there is nt much apps and games,themes 4 this handset,bt m using nokia symbian 4m past three years,as u knw there is lot of apps 4 symbian s60 series,bt wht abt bada os..hw abt comparing it to bada..i hope samsung 525 is nt boring...it has all the hardware features like big screen,gps,wifi, bt wht abt softwares...? How abt comparing it with nokia's os???
as according to azhar review...this device didnt detect gps...and no apps for gps... so wht use of gps !!!
Anonymous, 11 Nov 2010tnx sandy also ,in montenegro galaxy 3 is 200eur and wave 525 abaout same price , i thing to b... moredonot buy it android is too resorcefull for it itdoesnot have a camera key volume is not good
Sandy, 10 Nov 2010I have bought Samsung Wave 525 at 7600/- for my brother and would like to give a brief Review:... moreI am really impressed by the concise and useful review you provided. But there are a few things i still want to know.
How good is the document viewer? Can it open .docx files too? Are pdf files handled well. Would really like to know this before I buy it.
I bought this phone last week, for 7400 INR.
I loved it, it is too worth for the money. You'll never get a phone with such a good display, good touch-scree (multi-touch), fast, weight-less. And above all its got an OS too "Bada OS".
People! I recommend this phone. You'll never regret.
Cons: There a lots of apps on the Samsung Apps store, but very limited apps for the 525, cos of its lesser display resolution compared to the real Wave.
Alos, i couldnt use the GPS. There is no app to support the GPS. I downloaded Google Maps, it dint detect a GPS device on the phone. The cam has geo-tagging, it dint work too.
how can i logout from facebook from this phone how can i extend my keypad lock duration plz tell me
very nice cell if u don't have then take it by heart. you get what u want