Bivash25, 04 Oct 2011From where i can download themes for my wave525? pls reply...For themes checkout in www.zedge.net .
i would like to know how is this handset?
3)battery backup &
most importantly is messaging easy or not?
Hope u can answer all these questions...
i m very rough in handling mobile should i go for it? i like its features bt m littel confused...
banig, 04 Oct 2011what is the latest price of it?Just Bought yesterday for 5700 at mobile store in gurgaon. (Mobile store guys were asking for 5817/- so I did some bargaon and got discount for 100/- bucks :)
Anonymous, 04 Oct 2011where did u buy it? im located in quezon city. in what mall?at sm cubao. much better if you try it first before you buy.
Anonymous, 04 Oct 2011Hows it typing on virtul keypad ?Hello i bought this 2 days before....i found it very very good...it looks descent as well as perform gr8....
in this range this is the best phone...and also battery bkp is also gr8....worth buying
I just bought this phone last night for P4,990 after thorough deliberation. All I can say is you can't ask for more in this price. I recommend this for those who want a budget smart phones.
"Samsung S5250 Wave 525"
- it has an okay camera quality though it's only 3.15mp
- very good response of the touch screen
- simple design
- unlike other samsung touchscreens,you can install themes in Wave 525
- clear and loud MP3 musics with the use of headphones/earphones
- very good loudspeaker with 5.1 Surround Sound Quality
- you can install too many downloaded applications such as mobile dictionary,mobile Bible,opera mini and etc.
- it has a good Wi-Fi internet speed
- it has a good graphic display
- its price is not that kinda expensive
- YouTube videos not supported because it doesn't have an Android,it only has Bada OS
- dual sim not supported
My Overall Rating: 9/10
this phone does not have flashplayer? is there any way that I can stream video that requires flash?
it's a great phone... it's easy to use though it eats my curious mind on my first day upon using it
AnonD-11106, 03 Oct 2011Where did you buy it? Is it brand new? I bought mine for 6,700 and it is on sale now for 5,250.i bought my phone at avant abenson...... it s brand new out of the box
I have purchased this phone 3 days ago. I have kies 2.0 and it says it has the updated firmware, but when I check "about phone" in settings, my OS is still bada 1.1... I have downloaded bada 2.0 because its live already but I don't know what to do with it... is it ok to upgrade my OS?
Anonymous, 30 Sep 2011How to Update samsung wave 525 os from bada 1.1 to bada 1.2Whoever wanna upgrade ur OS frm 1.1 to 1.2, Connect ur mobile with ur PC via Samsung KIES with active internet connection. You will find the "Firmware Upgrade" option available