does anybody know how to set up the internet on this phone? i managed to set up wifi very easily however cant seem to get the internet running...please help!
I cant delete songs from music player....can U tell me how to do it ?
anyone know the settings for this phone??? called samsung, att and no one knows the settings, i can make calls and text but cant get on the internet or send or recieve pic msg's??
guys..if u ever think of buying this phone pls dunt do so...it has no update for its firmware...no themes download...to do the wallpaper itself it is so hard..u cant download anything anywhere...u can even customiaze ur background or menu style properly....eventhough it has wifi....it is slow...i have a hand-on experience and living with it for 4 months....first month i use it all was ok..than it started to hang...the camera is not as good for a 5mp camera....cant store a lot of messages.....battery is giving me a headache....besically its just a touch scrreen version of a normal phone......everything is slow after 1 month of using this phone...guys just dunt buy it...buy SE xperia or something better than this...
Gallaxy, 15 Feb 2011Is not 3G. And read my comment above (the long one).thx for ur info
how about samsung s8000?it is good?or do u hav any suggestion for me to buy a new phone?budget is about USD 250?..ty
Salman, 06 Feb 2011What is the memory of that mobile's memory cardAs posted on gsmarena on this phone's specs:
Memory Phonebook 2000 entries, Photocall
Call records Yes
Internal 78 MB
Card slot microSD, up to 16GB, buy memory
Personally I think it has less that 78MB internal memory (somewhere around 50 or 60MB), but be aware that it copies content from microSD card into phone's memory on ringtone assignment!
milkshake, 11 Feb 2011it is 3g? and wat is de disadvantage for tis phone?Is not 3G. And read my comment above (the long one).
sono, 15 Feb 2011plz tell me how can i use wifi???????????Menu/Wi-Fi (second screen)/ Turn wi-fi on then press Search, pick an unsecured hot-spot (one that has no lock icon on it), clik on it and select Connect. Then, select Save and after that, depending on the strength of the signal, you might just be connected.
Press the diamond button on your phone, then access menu and select Internet. Select home or enter a URL of your choice.
Done. You're on the internet now (if available on that hot-spot).
This phone is a joke. Is a piece of crap.
DON'T BUY IT! It has a lot - and I mean A LOT - of concealed faults:
- plug in crappy hands-free, start music player from menu, try to stop music player pressing button on hands-free and see what happens: it dials the last dialed number!
- very very very slow! If you started music player and want to do something more, forget it!
- sometimes (and I get this quite often) it won't dial, despite the fact that the screen says "Dialing..." (and by-the-way, it takes way too much to end a call!);
- touch screen gets a lot less sensitive in time (I own this phone for more than 3 months now and I already got sick of it);
- NPS (New PC Studio) is a joke for PC connectivity, try to transfer a file by cable (or by any other means) using PC Studio: you'll fall asleep on your keyboard; works way way faster on simple bluetooth transfer;
- Do you have a micro SD inside your phone that contains cool ring tones or videos you want to assign to your contacts? Do you think phone can access a ring tone DIRECTLY from SD card? You're WRONG! It firstly copies it from SD into phone memory on assignment to a contact! That's SOOOO LAME! So, if you changed ringtones several times, you might get this message: "Phone memory full, delete some files" and then you wonder: "WTF?! I got a 4Gb microSD inside, how's that full and why ?". Then it hits you: it copies content from SD into phone memory, so forget assigning ringtones to contacts (you can do that however, but you need to keep on deleting tenths of instances of files you used before... it sucks a lot!
- NO FIRMWARE UPDATE to fix the above software problems! In fact, no support from Samsung for this phone!
- it has this impossible to disable fade-in ring! Well, some users DON'T WANT a fade-in ring! It should have been an option on ringing, not compulsory!
- do you want to listen to some music and suddenly you see something worth taking a picture of? Press the camera button, the music will stop. Why is that?
- connect the phone to pc with NPC (New PC Studio), go to messages, you'll see on some of the messages "This message is not supported. Check it on your phone". Activate the menu on the phone, go to Messages to check that unsupported message, you'll get "Unable to access Messages while PC Studio is running". So, what is PC Studio good for anyway? You cannot even listen to the radio while PC Studio is making your phone useless!
DON'T BUY THIS PHONE, IS NOT WORTH IT! I bought it because it has Wi-Fi and had a good price for a phone with this feature, but is not a good deal. The design and the fact that it has Wi-Fi and touch screen might open up your pocket/wallet, but after 2 months or so, you'll be disappointed. Very disappointed.
i have 290 sms, when every new sms comes with shows message box "inbox memeory is full" although inbox limite is 500 sms,
could any one tell me what wrong with ???
i need help ...
Salman, 03 Feb 2011Can anyone plz tell me which mobile is better sony ericsson c901 or samsung s5560samsung has better fones than sony erricson always...
Better go for this fone,i have it and is very good.
Dudets, 02 Feb 2011guys! which is better nokia 5230 or samsung S5560 marvel???? plsss tell me!!!Samsung S5560 is the better 1
Can anyone plz tell me which mobile is better sony ericsson c901 or samsung s5560
jay, pls help me my cam is failed...I can't use my cam,,, what i need to do? thanks in advance....