Yiotis, 26 Apr 2010I have only one question. This phone is windows mobile? nop!! sry:(
hey! i need urgent help...... i have forgotten my phone lock code...... how should i get back??? please help me asap!!! help can be mailed at email@example.com thnx!! its damn urgent
singlelicious, 22 Apr 2010i was thinking of buying this one. kaya lng i have two important quetions:
-is it multitask... moreyes this is quadband & u can use in norway
& i dont know that it is multitasking or not but u can send msgs during on a call
Yiotis, 26 Apr 2010I have only one question. This phone is windows mobile? no this is not the windows mobile if u wanna windows set then try samsung omnia pro[12000Rs something]
I am user of this awesome phone.. But do anybody know if we can use mobile GTalk on this for gmail chatting purpose..?
Thanks in advance for answers..!!!
Have purchased this Samsung Star Superb (S5560) from UniverCell, Bangalore at 10,850 Rs. I did enough research and had made up my mind for Nokia 5530. After going to shop, I looked at this model which had similar features as 5530. So I had two options. Finally I chose Samsung model due to following distinct features:
1) 5 MP camera with LED, so we can take pretty good snaps in dark.
2) Dictionary, Fake Calls, Handwriting recognition and many more fancy features.
3) Wifi – Good Internat speed. I have started using it more often instead of my laptop for chatting and quick mail check.
4) FM Radio with Recording facility – Very unique feature as it is not supported anywhere I guess. You can record anything playing on Radio.
5) Good English Vocabulary.
6) Battery is decent.
7) Sound Quality – Not that loud but appears decent enough.
8) Fake Calls – You can make an incoming calls to your mobile. This is much needed when you are stuck in some unwanted meetings and pray God to rescue from it.
9) Google Maps – Too Good and very fast with Wifi. I could locate my home and get directions anywhere I wish to go.
It has landscape mode only for several applications but I heard that in 5530 everything becomes landscape as soon as it is held that way. Not sure though.
Still exploring other features……
I don’t know if it was better decision over 5530 but with this handset in hand, I found it very great and feel value for Money.
Have seen iPhone with some of friends and could see that all that features are easily available in this model.
Hi...anyone pls help me with the GPRS settings for this phone...i have the settings from vodafone but they don't seem to work....guess it needs some additional DNS settings for configuring the GPRS which i am not aware of....
waiting for this unit almost 1 month alredy... there's no stock. is it limited stock or phasing out already?
Bought this phone two weeks ago. Made every test possible and it is really value for money.
The only technical issue I found is that the storage setting goes back to PHONE even if I set it to external memory. GREAT PHONE!!!
mcast, 20 Apr 2010i have around 200+ messages and no, it doesn't get slower. loading up messages or the inbox fo... moretnx for replying.. does it have a group message? like sending one text message to a group of contacts? i am fond of forwarding jokes and i want it to be just once..
namie, 22 Apr 2010i have 2 question
1-is it possible to change the main menu background to any picture/wallpa... morethis is for all those S5560 users who wants to keep a very good wallpaper or theme to their cell, do this-
1) first download pics of your chice(cars/actors) having pixels 240*400.
2) now go to paint, minimize the white screen to size 720*400 with the mouse.
3) now click on "SELECT" button from toolbars options on left hand side.
4) place the cursor on the screen and right click and select "paste from" then select those file which you have already downloaded.
5)the pic will appear, do this procedure 2 times more the place those pics side by side, so that 3 pics will be placed in a line.
6) now save it in jpeg format and copy in your cell phone, then apply it as wallpaper.
7)you will get three picture all different and 1 pic will be seen at a time.
i was thinking of buying this one. kaya lng i have two important quetions:
-is it multitasking? like you can send a message even you are on call?
-is it quadband? can i use it in norway?
namie, 22 Apr 2010i have 2 question 1-is it possible to change the main menu background to any picture/wallpa... moreIts possible to change main menu background. You can do it @ settings - screen settings - main menu style. But if your wallpaper panoramic, only the middle part will be shown.
i have 2 question
1-is it possible to change the main menu background to any picture/wallpaper we like?
2-how was the earpiece quality?is it loud and clear even in the noisy environment?
I own a Blackberry and was interested in buying this for me in black and a white one for my gf. This mainly is because I like the design and how affordable it is. My SIM is prepaid so I can activate any internet service I want at any time so data plans don't matter to me. My main questions are:
1- do you get html push email? Like from hotmail or yahoo? If so, how good is it and how many accounts can I have on it?
2- apps. Are the Facebook and Twitter widgets fully usable apps or shortcuts to the mobile sites? And what about IM clients. I know of eBuddy but does this support it and apps like Bolt Browser or Opera Mini?
3- can this multitask like SE phones? Basic app switcher stuff.
That's about it. Hope to get your opinions soon! Thanks, people!