AnonD-29508, 09 Nov 2011what is the maximum allowed size for the JAR file?
is it more than 700kb?Hey Gar,
I believe the maximum allowed jar file is 500 kb.
I am also missing installing of many apps becoz there size is greater than 500mb..
what is the maximum allowed size for the JAR file?
is it more than 700kb?
VK, 07 Nov 2011I got this yesterday!!
Samsung are you kidding me!!!
Some stone age issues left over in S... more@ VK,
Can you please confirm the box contents and also what kinda headset are we getting this time...is it the regular one's...or the inear head phone with music control...or in ear with call control....
did u get a memory card ?
VK, 07 Nov 2011I got this yesterday!! Samsung are you kidding me!!! Some stone age issues left over in S... moreCan you please comment on the performance of the camera.. how good it is? can any one tell what is the maximum file size allowed for Java.. on my C3200 it was 600Kb beyond that size it won't let install any JAR file. Please advise...
I got this yesterday!!
Samsung are you kidding me!!!
Some stone age issues left over in Samsung hardwares:
1. Only 4-5 MB reserved memory space for installing Games and Apps....if you further need to install something - then only option is to uninstall some games and app.
2. Pre-installed apps perform very bad when used with Edge connection. Too much time consuming in uploading information in apps like Facebook,etc.
3. File browser - cannot read beyond 3000 files all inclusive - come on!! The phone supports 16GB memnoey card and you don't have facility to browse all the files (beyond 3000 files).....irritating!!
1. Average + build quality
2. Front camera
3. Very soft and comfortable keypad, enabling fast typing
4. Likeable UI - can be improved further
5. 3G connectivity
sush9s, 12 Oct 2011What is the oS of this phone. it runs on java or android or bad or what? Samsung Proprietary
LOKESH JOSHI,UDAIPUR, 05 Nov 2011i baught gt-s5610k but no pc suite availabe by saller and suggested to download from pc. pleas... morefrom samsung.com
menu=settings=pc connection=samsung kies
Anonymous, 04 Nov 2011Does it have wi-fi ? If it have how to use it?Can't you read the specs??
i baught gt-s5610k but no pc suite availabe by saller and suggested to download from pc. please suggest site to connect with pc
gopi, 02 Nov 2011yes it has wi-fiDoes it have wi-fi ? If it have how to use it?
can we send and receive messages while listening music on music player
prashanth, 19 Oct 2011Does it have Wifi? This site alone suggests it doesn'tyes it has wi-fi
Anonymous, 30 Oct 2011Does it has any one of the following? (google talk, yahoo messanger, twitter or face book).
W... moreI have just purchase before this all the feature are good,Gtalk,Emailling,internet bowising having gud speed
Till i have to understand its vedio calling and PC internet with this mobile (if any one have suggestion to use Internet on PC with Samsung mobile pl suggest)