I have locked my phone with a password and I forgot the password so how can I open my phone??????
I prefer to have this phone than a smartphone because it simply provides my daily needs.I can listen to my music or radio at any time because the phone is compact and light and I can go to the internet using this phone as it provides a browser.I'm not trying to be judge to other users but touchscreen is also one of my favourites.hopefully samsung will be producing more phones like this.
1. Contact list – address book
a. A record has space for 20 characters only. This is not sufficient for an average name without abbreviation.
b. Essential fields are missing: company name is missing, postal code and address are missing, birthday field is missing and there’ no ability to setup a notification event in the calendar.
2. Camera sound cannot be switched off although silent profile is activated.
3. Flashlight doesn’t work independently. Flash works in camera mode only. Many people are disappointed by that fact.
4. Cannot answer incoming call using the “big” central button. Answering using “any” button is possible but this is less convenient than pressing the “big” central button.
5. Changing language while writing SMS is overcomplicated. It would be more easier and faster to switch language by holding ‘#’ or ‘*’ buttons.
6. When “menu” is invoked it focuses on previous item, sometimes that item might be not on the first page. It would be more convenient to focus on SMS item each time the “menu” is started. Or at least to have a choice.
7. Not sure if date-time can be update automatically. Normally other phones have such functionality which is very handy for travelers.
8. View of “Time Zone” in Dual-Clock and World Clock might surprise you a lot as long description could hide expected city name. Unfortunately they cannot be renamed to fit your desired Time Zone representation.
9. Cannot redefine navigation buttons. It would be very practical to assign invoking contact list with up and down buttons. First of all, S5611 is a phone and making calls using contact list is the primary designation of this gadget.
Hi.Does anyone have problem with the songs?i transfered from my tablet 160 songs and the half of them doesn't played.It says no supportive type of archive.All the songs are mp3's!Sorry for my bad english.
How to set up specific ringtone for contact?
I've tried selecting the sound- options->set as->caller ringtone->select contact and it won't work.
Also tried adding the contact to group, than selecting group ringtone, doesn't work either.
This is a great choice for people like me who are not used to of touch phones, good old features with 5mp cam and flash, trust me, i have played music for 8 hours and still battery is hardly used a little.. light weight and beautiful. but modern features are missing like whatsapp, viber.
saqib ch, 08 Nov 2014is this phone still available in the market?? is this set dual sim???no it's not dual sim
luqman, 31 Jul 2014I am looking for a Samsung S5611 Dual Sim with Android.
l hope it will be very soon.
This th... moreI-m looking for S5612 with 6" 3D UHD screen, IOS, tri sim, external dual antenna (Y), CD/DVD writing capabilities, dual front and back screen (curved, of course!), 3D camera UHD,bending capability like Iphone :), full dual qwerty keyboard, octacore, alloy rims :)), shark wing like BMW, and if it has a remote controller like my TV, then I will really pay my whole economies of 23,55$ for it. Let me know when you see one around you, pls...
PS: The world is full of people, and the people are made of humans...eee