purchased recently, not able to connect to pc through keis software(installed on Pc), whar could go wrong?
samsung, 08 Aug 2010Thank u Guyz for solving my query but now I am stuck with another question.. plz help me, here... moreYes. There is GPS in India. I am in BG and if your run the Google maps widget, the GPS shows you on the map moving around.
Push SAMSUNG to add a QWERTY using Twitter people! Search at Twitter for SGMonteman tweats.
Thank u Guyz for solving my query but now I am stuck with another question.. plz help me, here is it
Does This phone comes with integrated GPS just similar to Nokia 5230 or 5235.. CUZ the GSM review says its only for CZECH.. What about INDIA!!!!..
PLZ REPLY SOON...:)
friends, there's no LED flash. Why??? otherwise what an excellent phone.. what a waste
is that normal that when i type a message or phone number theres no vibration?
amith, 07 Aug 2010hello friends,i have been using s5620 from past 1 month..very nice mobile..only problem i want... moreIt may b ur network providers fault or u may not close any application of ur cell, jst check it, cz m using youtube wid both airtel and aircel, and it works properly........gud luck......
shivam, 07 Aug 2010where is tkfe(file explorer)ahhhhhh its a software dude, u need to download it, search it on google............
hello friends,i have been using s5620 from past 1 month..very nice mobile..only problem i want to clarify from u people is about you tube..its not working for me..whenever i go for that it shows MEDIA USED BY ANOTHER APPLICATION... so anyboby help me how to overcome this problem..
Souvik, 01 Aug 2010Wel....in my 1st opinion 2 everybody....jst go nd get it...dnt waste time.Secondly I hv a ques... moreHey...move all contacts to ur phone memory so tht u can add images to each contacts and personalise it...
Sunil, 06 Aug 2010Pls help, where is document viwer located?just add a PDF doc or text file and open it by selecting---software opens it.
u, 06 Aug 2010hello every one i wana ask a question regarding to monte i buy his phone and couples of days b... moreDon't mess with it. People reporrted issues after doing a factory reset---via 'secret codes'---its on the net. Suggest asking your mobile dealer to replace
samsung, 06 Aug 2010i want to ask all users of samsung s5620(monte), Can u store messages in MEMORY CARD as in N... moreyes you control where to store messages via phone settings. Kies software lets you keep them on your PC too.
I am a techie and this is my first Touch Phone. If you are looking for a clear, concise review, to help you decide to buy/not buy this phone, etc. You've found it.
1) I paid Rs 9000 in Bangalore for the phone July 2010. Very sleek looking phone. People notice it.
2) In the box it comes with a lot (carry case, charger, usb cable, Kies PC software, 2GB SD card free, in-ear headphones). Very good build quality.
3) Touch Feature is excellent. But it gets tons of fingerprints---which is a little annoying.
4) Better than average battery life under heavy use. I charge every 2 days. But if I just used the phone call features then 3-4 days.
5) Some features are buggy. ActiveSync works well but gets locked up, memory clear options accidentally wipe all memory at often, auto-rotation works OK but at times is cumbersome (its better on the Star).
6) Huge miss from Samsung is no virtual QWERTY keypad like on the Star. Baffling why this is missing.
7) Wi-Fi works wonderfully. Youtube, and other social site aps works well.
8) Internet is pretty fast. Browsing is good but limited Flash play back in the browser---so it works on some sites and not on others.
9) Kies does not support app installs---so you can't install all the free cool apps available from Samsung. This is only supported for Wave and Galaxy phones----real shame.
10) Radio is nice but in Banaglore picks up static. I've had cheaper phones with better reception.
11) It takes standard headphones---his is very convenient. Sound quality of music is excellent.
12) Phone call sound quality is great. No dropped calls.
13) GPS works very well.
14) Kies software is a memory hog. Takes forever to load but it works.
15) No firmware upgrades at this time. I am guessing Samsung won't offer any. They seem focused on Galaxy and Wave only. So don't get your hopes up for m QWERTY.
Overall: This is not a smart phone. It is a Touch Pone with m few options you'd expect on a smart phone. For the price is is very good and I am overall quite happy with it. If your looking for a Touch Phone with Wi-Fi, I think it is a good purchase--- despite the cons.
Biggest complaint is no QWERTY----for some frequent text messengers this will drive you nuts.