arjun s nair, 06 Jun 2010i got the all new samsung monte just few weeks ago.... its an awesome some.i brought it from ... moreur message abt the mobile helped me a lot.. i was n a dilemma of buying corby 3g or this mobile.. so now i can switch n to dis.. thanks for ur mess bro... tc..
Anshul, 07 Jun 2010Hey arjun nair..how r u..could u tel me abt corby pro b5310..how is it..better than monte?Hi Anshul,
Samsung monte has bigger screen ,better touch response and excellent music quality as compared to corbyPro and ofcourse looks pretty.
arjun s nair, 06 Jun 2010i got the all new samsung monte just few weeks ago.... its an awesome some.i brought it from ... moreHey arjun nair..how r u..could u tel me abt corby pro b5310..how is it..better than monte?
Keko, 07 Jun 2010Helo. I am wondering how to install a .JAD file on my samsung monte... i am trying to install ... moreplease navigate to pg 20 of this user comments where i have posted details on setup of opera mini full screen via micro sd card.
this mobile is a great value for money and also gives an good all round performance
this mobile is a great value for money and also gives an good all round performance
mc, 06 Jun 2010i am a subscriber of 3G,name of my AP is bsnlnetplease go network settings , connections, create new, given name - anyname of your choice eg bsnl 3g. then below select packet data, then enter bsnlnet in the field for access name. save and exit network connections. no other fields are reqd.
then open internet dolphin browser. go to any web address. after a search there will be a popup requesting you to select the ap of your choice as default. select bsnl 3g. you can continue browsing on 3g after this. wifi should be off during this entire process.
then shut browser down navigate to network settings and connections. your ap will shown as default with a tick mark in front of it.
all net apps will use this from now as default.
Helo. I am wondering how to install a .JAD file on my samsung monte... i am trying to install a file but there is writen file not suported?!
Any sugestions how to fix this?
I've been using Monte for a couple of days now. It's a nice phone, but I can't get wifi to work in WPA2-PSK(AES) mode with my DI-524 wireless router.
I can get the phone to connect in open, WEP or WPA modes, at home and also in public wireless networks, but there's no way to get it to work in WPA2 mode (which is my protocol of choice).
My wireless router keeps saying that the phone has associated and then immediately disassociated because WPA retey failed.
Seems to be a Monte protocol issue, since both my Nokia E71 phone and my Dell Vostro notebook can easily connect to my home wireless network using WPA2.
Did anybody face the same problem? Is there any way to solve it? Does Samsung intend to release a firmware update?
anyone can advice if garmin is compatible forn this module? if yes how to install.
i have been using this phone since 1 month..its an awesome phone. infact its the best toch phone i hv ever seen. its far better thn corby and nokia 5800.its touch is the best... the only prob wid ma piece is tat it displays phone memory full despite thr is enough of space. cn ne1 help me wid tat.
anon, 06 Jun 2010please subscribe to gprs or 3g first. let me know the name of your AP.i am a subscriber of 3G,name of my AP is bsnlnet
i got the all new samsung monte just few weeks ago....
its an awesome some.i brought it from kerala for 9200 inr..bt it will b available for less than 9000 in delhi...
it has many interesting features like gps,3g ,front camera[can b used only for video calling],3.2 camera,micro sd support upto 16 gb [2gb included],amazing capacitive touchscreen and attractive design...
the battery backup is excellent ..im getting it 4 days.....the video clarity is not the best but udjastable...then the 3.2 camera is brilliant.is clarity is excellent during outdoors.indoors,,,not so bad........
its coming along wid a pouch ...supports orkut twitter facebook evrything gently...
audio clarity is amazing ..bt the song list is really very tough if u wanna change a song u hav to scroll the entire list from beginning...
the touch screen is really sensible .superb.....
head phones r nice.they r airtight....clarity is good enough.........
multi tasking functions wid the help of gesture control......means if we r using any application v have to press the lock button and use gesture key to get in other application without closing the other one,..... gesture lock is cool......
i think this phone is better than ma old nokia 5800 xm...bcoz it doesnt hangs anywhere and looks better than 5800...the only thing which is diferent is camera flash.... bt monte has smile shot and face detection........
internet is excellnt wid the help of dolfin browser.bt its better to install opera mini , so that v vill get a qwerty while typing,,,,
phone is affordable for its price.......sound really well than that of 5800.....
back of the phone has a cool shape but tz a fingerprint magnet...
all the features r coollll..........
theres no problem about the lack of qwerty bcoz the screen is sensible enough..... and can type msgs fster than qwerty.....
if u hav any doubts regarding this fone 9605110540 call me i wll help u if ican........
the other options like palringo ,find music r really head aches....dont buy phones jz 4 dat......
abt the new ui its the coolest and the best ever found in samsung mobiles.....
i really chose this phone phone 4 evrybody who hav a budjet around 10000.....
Dj, 04 Jun 2010Hi Rohin. Please follow these steps to set Wi-Fi 1. Delete the configured wireless connec... moreafter following your setting i launched browser but 'no response from AP' is appearing & connection fails
dj, 06 Jun 2010hi tams there is some problem in your phone,i hv tried video file of more than 50mb I have tried downloading a video from a website and it didnt work for 3 or 4 mb files...it shows failed after 40 or 50% download.. have u downloaded it from website on the fone or transfered it from pc?
[deleted post]In India its anywhere between 8700 to 9200 depending from where u buy it..
i m having problem for reading pdb formats and big pdf files
please help me 2 sole this problem
Hi All...I got this phone a month back and I wanted to write a review for it. Overall this phone is very good..Let me give the positives and negatives..
1. 3G + WiFi + GPS for a price of 9k..It is definitely a good value for money.
2. 3.2 MP camera is good and the panoramic shot is awesome. However the clarity dips when taken in dark.
3. Touch sensitivity is excellent and those who are thinking of the lack of qwerty keyboard, please note that typing an sms is very easy without the qwerty keypad. Touch sensitivity is far better compared to the CORBYs.
4. Smart unlock and widget features are really good.
5. This phone has got a really long battery life.
6. 3 wallpaper home screen with different widgets is very useful.
7. The phone as such looks very good and it stands out in a crowd. It cannot go unnoticed.!!
8. The memory is expandable upto 16GB..!!
1. GPS works only if you are outside your house. Essentially for GPS to work, there must not be a roof above you.
2. It has a strange problem: If you have a photo in your memory card and if you set it as a wallpaper, a copy of that photo is created in the phone memory. The same applies to ringtones as well. You end up having 2 copies of the same file.
3. Sometimes after a call, the phone does not respond for a long time. You have to somehow make a call to this phone to make it respond again (Not sure if this is a problem in my phone only)
4. Any app or game you download goes into the GAMES folder. It is not possible to have a shortcut in the menu screen.
5. Browsing for music is a big big pain. If you have a long list of songs, you cannot directly jump to the last song..you have to keep scrolling down till you reach the last song and then have to play it..and at this point of time if you press the back button,it goes back to the first song in your list...again you have to keep scrolling...This particular thing is very annoying. I don't know why they haven't given an option to search for music in the music player..
Overall this phone is very good..I would definitely recommend this if you want good value for your money and if you are not very much bothered about the drawbacks I have mentioned.