Monte is very nice phone with good price. However, why it couldnt install bigger program than 1mb (although i bought 4Gb micro sd)? How to intall & run bible on it (it says no memory available to play) ?? Please help. Thanks.
i brought this phone 4 days back. this is the phone for people who want to try touch phone.you will be never disappointed . touch sensitivity is superb.it fits very nicely in hand. this is the cheapest capacitive touch screen phone with good features you can get.it has good music capabilities and camera is average but better than Nokia's fixed focus 3.2mp camera. performance is very good. but some times memory is insufficient for some heavy web pages and applications . now price is Rs 8950 in India and also comes with 2Gb memory card .
how do i download games on this phone and where can i get free games for monte????????????
basilyours, 04 Jun 2010is there any option to use qwerty keyboard in this phone to type message ????@Basilyours
No Qwerty key board is unavailable.
is there any option to use qwerty keyboard in this phone to type message ????
rolan, 04 Jun 2010is active sync a virus on the phone?how cud i delete it?@ROLAN
plz some 1 help this guy.
He needs some serious help..
By the way what is Active sync? :P
nimesh, 04 Jun 2010will u plz help me how can i open pdf and word file... thank you!!!save the pdf file in the memory card and open it by just tapping it remember the file should not be big..........
[deleted post]monte and jet are like 1 and the same.
BUT jet have more pixel cam as compared to monte.
jet price is much higher than monte.
IF you can shell that much money then you should definitely go for jet.
otherwise if your budget is not allowing you. then monte will be a great deal.
ALTHOUGH it lack some features as compared to jet. but still it will be a better option
Dj, 04 Jun 2010yes tejas u can view pdf and word filewill u plz help me how can i open pdf and word file...
Hey Guys, what is the Active Sync and Synchronise in this mobile...I don't know why it is featured and what to do with that..anyone please tell what is this all about?
san, 03 Jun 2010Hi Guys.. bought the cell lastweek.. looks good so far... I was just wondering how to set mess... moreTo setup message tone go to menu--->settings--->phone profiles--->(tap) on the double-arrow sign next to your selected profile--->you'll see a list of settings like callalert-type,voice-call-ringtone,etc.--->(tap) on the drop-down arrow that is visible on the upper-right corner next to "incoming call"---> (from the list) select "NEW MESSAGES"--->there you can setup your own message tone (under message alert tone).
SAMSUNG MONTE HAS NO HANDWRITING RECOGNITION FACILITY!!
tejas, 31 May 2010hi can you please tell me if you can open pdf and word files on this phoneyes tejas u can view pdf and word file
u can still get good video quality on 240*400 resolution by using good video cenverter
Rohin, 03 Jun 2010Hey can anyone plz help me out. How to configure Wi-fi in this phone. Is anyone using Wi-fi fe... moreHi Rohin.
Please follow these steps to set Wi-Fi
1. Delete the configured wireless connections if you already have one.
2. Enable wi-fi but do not perform search at the moment
3. Now open the browser and select settings then browser profiles press search for wi-fi.
4. Select the connection that you want to connect to then type the details and match the settings on the router.
5. Auth type = WPA, encryption = TKIP, network key = router pre-shared key, protocol = HTTP, Home URL = address of modem (you can change it later if everything is already working), leave proxy blank, linger = default, adhoc = off, no need to do advance settings.
6. Save the settings and do not connect yet.
7. Exit the browser and go to Wi-Fi and select the connection that you have just configured and select details.
8. Check all the settings if ok. if the channel is different with the router, adjust it on the router to match the one used by the phone. IP address = not connected (it will automatically connect once you browse the internet).
9. Now, try to browse the internet but you must set first the connection you've just configured as default connection.
Hope this helps
Let me know if it works for u.