All complainers out there,wait for 5 years,then you'll get everything on just 1 phone...but don't complain the handsets for it's specification,they all have their no. 1 unique properties.just try to find it and enjoy it.
...always complaining on small things....greedy people..wants every possible facilities in low priced phones and then complain,make unsatisfactory issue on non provided facilities..don't they have eyes to see and brain to judge the things..this and that..whatever..this is the world most affordable smartphone with all great facilities.
Hi to All...
Got my Samsung Monte 2day @ Rs. 8,330/-
Phone is awesome in its category, with the price tag it has. Wel else was required?
I hope many of you got this phone bcos of wi-fi. Now anyone can help me to configure its wi-fi.
At office I have d-link router and at my house I have a Huawei Wi-fi Modem. Want to configure my wi-fi for both locations. Help required....
Can this phone play youtube videos, when it is wireless connect???
phone functions are not as good as nokia. caller vol is poor. using the speakerphone is painful. however this phone excels as a mobile internet device. am using opera mini fullscreen and enjoying the experience
So sad that nearly all newly released Samsung handsets don't support iSync... (I'm a Mac user)
I always want to buy a Samsung mobile phone but this prohibits me from buying one.
[deleted post]I may be as stupid as you are but the low screen resolution of 240x400 pixels with 256k colours is just aweful and disappointing. I've seen many cheaper mobile with much much better screen. And touchwiz 2.0 plus is nothing but eyecandy. For it's price samsung should have put some decent OS like Bada. This phone looks good until you turn it on.
raj, 01 Jun 2010yes its havin handriting recognisation..worth buyin dude.who told you this? samsung monte don't support handwriting recognition!
NANDU, 01 Jun 2010In this mobile every thing ok, But only disadvantage is GPRS is not activated, Iam using BSNL ... moreAre you crazy or what? I wonder why some people always look for negative things. Everything is fine with this mobile. I am personally using Airtel GPRS as well BSNL.Both works just fine :) If your network supports EDGE then it will show connected via this & if not then it will revert back to GPRS automatically. You just need to setup connection values properly & must have subscribed to your providers GPRS service!
AbhiG, 31 May 2010Does it have handwriting recognition?yes its havin handriting recognisation..worth buyin dude.
This is one of the best 3G handsets of this year 2010.It'll be the most popular and most sold out phone.Thank you Samsung!!
In this mobile every thing ok, But only disadvantage is GPRS is not activated, Iam using BSNL Network sim, GPRS Links are not support in this instrument.
My friend just bought this phone. The screen pixel resolution is so less and the colour only 256k. It's quite bad. Every photo looks like a mosaic.
Bought this a couple of weeks ago. A highly recommended phone. Impressed lot of people around who had Corby (and iPhone ;-) and they thought they should’ve gone for Monte. The Pros’ definitely are more than the Cons but here my thoughts anyway.
- Its got capacitive touch (like iPhone I guess) and definitely better than Corby’s touch sensitivity.
- Great features like ‘Etiquette Pause’ and ‘Fake Calls’. To silence the ringing phone you just need to flip it over. If you are stuck in a boring meeting and want to get out of the room use the Fake call feature! This basically initiates a call that you can initiate by pressing the volume keys. Gives a feeling as if someone really called you. Thought that’s a smart feature.
- Handy widgets like YouTube, FaceBook, Picasa, etc.,
- GPS is a handy feature.
- 3 MP camera is pretty good.
- Paid Rs.9300/- and thought it is value for money considering features like 3G, WiFi, 3MP cam, B'tooth, capacitive touch, etc.,
- Single finger zoom is cool especially to view photos and browsing
- Battery life is good considering the big display it has.
- When you get a call you need to pick the call and hold the unlock key to see the options like Speaker etc., That’s quite cumbersome I feel.
- Samsung ringtones are pathetic.
- Bought from Vasavi, Chennai. Strangely they don’t accept credit cards and are happy to open a sealed pack to show the mobile. I don’t really recommend them.
- No QWERTY keyboard but that’s ok if you are shifting from a non-QWERTY key phone. I won’t complain about that.
- To get to the SMS editor I need to touch 4 times and then start typing the message. Thought that was too many steps.
- Strangely, smiley’s are not the real emotion icons..its a combo of : ; ) – etc., Not sure what expression will be delivered to the receiver.
- In SMS mode, to type a number usually from the alpha numeric keypad I had to press the key many times. For example in my Nokia phones, on ‘ABC’ key if you press it 4 times it used to show number ‘1’ but in Samsung it shows a special character. Yes there is a numeric keypad to get a number faster but I’m not sure if that is fast enough.
suraj, 01 Jun 20109000 Rs only...worth buying.. im satisfied.thnx..
Anirban, 31 May 2010Is there live tv supports in monte?yes it supports... some doubt????????