i have some doubts
1. can i access google map/gps in between a call?
2. can i browse while audio player running in background?
3. i have read that monte hangs when disconnect a call
4. can i use this phone as 3G modem?
this phone has good features but i want to know that whether we can use these effectively.
Francis, 22 May 2010Hello, can i use this phone as a 3g modem?ya u can use this as 3g modem. I tested with BSNL 3g getting 1.9 mb speed. Its equal to ADSL speed.
which one is better samsung monte s5620 or nokia 5800xm ? Please give me sure answer.THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.
Sent on a phone using T9space.com
Anonymous, 21 May 2010Hey from where did u buy that phone so cheap???From any Croma stores you can get it for Rs.9500. its orig price is Rs. 10500
Anonymous, 22 May 2010At ebay india someone is selling 2 days used Monte with full kit and warranty for about 8.3K. ... moreYes .. 8.3k is good price to buy for a 2 day used phone. If you in shops like CROMA you wil get it for RS. 9500. then why to buy a 2nd hand phone for just 1000 bugs
ajay, 23 May 2010i hav 1 and not so gr8thn y did u take that phone ..........
the camera is vry nice.
there was sum disturbance while i was listening 2 radio.
overall it is vry nice
I have one and here's my review:
1. Good 3" screen
2. Responsive touchscreen
3. Good connectivity
4. Good social integration
5. Sleek design so if you hold it, the phone really fits in your hand.
6.No QWERTY keyboard
7.No copy and paste function in SMS, Browser, Memo, etc (But File manager is okay)
8. No Flash and autofocus
9. No proper task manager. (task manager only opens when i using some apps running in background, then the phone says Not enough resources, please close some applications. Then, the task manager pops up just like per-production model, but you can't switch between them.
10. The video player ONLY plays max resolution of 240*320... higher than that, phone can't play it. which made me frustrated that i have to convert all my video..
smart unlock can be used as "multitasking" too. so if you surfing the web and then there's a new message. if you wanted to see the sms without close the browser, just lock your phone, draw your message letter to unlock. when you finished, just go back, and then you can back surfing the web without loading the page again... :)
guys its a cool phone. it luks smart, has nice features. audio quality is awesome n yes back up, outstanding...overall it is an excellent choice.
Patrik, 26 Apr 2010i have a question:
does samsung monte have a virtual landscape QWERTY keyboard beside the sta... moreoverall its a good cellphone and for the price tag good no need to dig a hole into the pocket....
N every phone is not perfect....
so same with Samsung Monte
it doesn't have a full QWERTY keypad and also auto orientation every where is missing,
Using web app... is slow in loading webpages...
After couple of days we just to feel its Sluggish
hey guys,here is some question which been annoy me whether to buy this phone anot,can anyone answer it?
1. is qwerty keypad available when writing message?
2. can install dictionary?
3. is this phone support chinese?
4. without flash is the picture took at the place which not very bright clear?
your answer will be appreciate..thanks :)
It's really good but I can't find the dictionary app. I also wish there was a password protected area for storing PINs
the camera should been better
no flash..and weak
acording to other facilities
the camera should been better
At ebay india someone is selling 2 days used Monte with full kit and warranty for about 8.3K. IS it worth that price for 2 day used.