good,clear photos and colours
good battery life
The phone is stylish and looks good, but I'm a bit disappointed with some of the functionality.
- good screen, images are quite clear and colours are nice
- camera is quite good
The not so good:
- The side volume buttons, by default, control the keypad volume tone. i always have them turned off so i find a shortcut isn't required.
- Battery life leaves a lot to be desired. Even with minimal use of voice calls and mostly texting the battery lasted only 3 days.
- I find the operating system can't source pictures/songs straight from the memory card and creates a duplicate copy within the phone's internal memory.
- The custom menu doesn't allow shortcuts to be deleted (i'm not entirely sure on this, please correct me if i'm wrong).
- Only 251 messages can be stored and i can't seem to be able to transfer them to the memory card. Also, the "sending message" screen stays on for a while and cant' be exited without "cancelling" the message send (i put cancelling in quotation marks because it's very hard to actually cancel the message once it's been sent)
- I also can't find a way to store people's birthdays on the calendar.
- the "low battery" alert makes a sound even when the phone is on silent (vibration only) mode.
Sorry for the long post, just thought i'd put in my opinion. Maybe it's because i'm used to other phone brands and there are ways around my qualms but i haven't figured it out yet.
This is a great phone, but can anyone help me ? I accidentally added a number to the reject list, and I can't seem to unreject it. I have tried deleting it from my phone book, but when the number rang me it was still rejected. I have looked through the manual but can't find the solution. Can anyone help ?
u know what guyz i dont know which way i can put it but its really amazing what they have done this time 4 once in my time i have convinced my boyfriend and he agreas whith me its lovely
Hey guys I have forgotton my password. Does anyone know how you can unblock the phone without having to go back to manufacturers settings???
Does anyone know how to take the 'custom' off of the left short-cut key?
I got some scratches on the back part of the phone. Phone gets easily scratched with the black color.
Having problems saving more than 200 sms? any one got any suggestions i have try`d setting it to mem card memory but still saying full??? am i just having a blonde day
Just changed my Sony W715 to Samsung S7350. The noticleble difference: slide mechanism - quiet, smooth, and solid and sound - very good, in comperason to the abovementioned model.
It is a nice phone, I would recommend it to anyone however, samsung must revisit the battery, it takes 2 days only. I used the video but the memory was full in 7min, if I use a bigger memory card will I be able to take photoes for a longer period?
please can anyone tell me what the sound is like?
im trying to decide between the Express music 5800 and the samsung S7350? please let me know urgently
is the pink s7350 available in india ......plz i did nt find it anywhere
I love this phone. Its size is perfect for my hands. Too bad its a bit over my budget.
Samsung mobile phone has gone a long way. Im very impressed on how much they improved.
does anyone know how to use the GPS on this phone,i dnt Cany maps on my phone
and what is this Fake call
cld anyone tell me if while texting is there a way to cancel predictive texting all the time rather than having to change each time when itext?
i have this phone and i love it!
can i install garmin gps on this phone???
thank you ;)