forget all that just talk about hte price,if sam keeps the price at 13-14k INR it can be real deal and will blow nokia away
i wonder how green this phone truly is. i mean how much damage is caused to the environment by producing this phone? just like the toyota prius outdoes the hummer in environmental damage.
* The nickel contained in the Prius' battery is mined and smelted at a plant in Ontario that has caused so much environmental damage to the surrounding environment that NASA has used the 'dead zone' around the plant to test moon rovers.
* Dubbed the Superstack, the factory has spread sulfur dioxide across northern Ontario, becoming every environmentalist's nightmare.
* Acid rain around the area was so bad it destroyed all the plants and the soil slid down off the hillside, according to Canadian Greenpeace energy-coordinator David Martin.
* After leaving the plant, the nickel travels to Europe, China, Japan and United States, a hardly environmentally sound round the world trip for a single battery.
* The Prius costs an average of $3.25 per mile driven over a lifetime of 100,000 miles -- the expected lifespan of the Hybrid.
* The Hummer, on the other hand, costs a more fiscal $1.95 per mile to put on the road over an expected lifetime of 300,000 miles.
* That means the Hummer will last three times longer than a Prius and use almost 50 percent less combined energy doing it.
Anonymous, 07 Sep 2009Actually, SE's "Pureness" is amazing Ive seen and used the prototype. Its mental, but amazing ... moreReally?? Lol!! And pray tell, what exactly is so "mental" about it? Lol!!! the minuscule transparent, barely visible, low-res screen? Lol!! Take a look at the blue earth! This is what innovation is all about! This little device may actually help save trees! (That is if you consider the future of that planet you live in... Earth, remember?) Now tell me, what will the "pureness" do? (aside from burning a whole in your wallet)
Actually, SE's "Pureness" is amazing Ive seen and used the prototype. Its mental, but amazing - unlike this eco piece of junk.
Anonymous, 07 Sep 2009What a ridiculous device!!!!!!!!!You wanna know what's ridiculous? Check out SE's "Pureness"! Now that is pureness cr@p in its truest form! That is ridiculous!
now that's a great idea!!
no chargers and stuff ... just flip it and let it charge !
i wish it doesn't make a week to charge though !!!
price is gonna define it's success because it seems it's got it all ..
what else do you need ????
a built in coffee maker ??
The Best Samsung phone ever if it is really eco friendly with solar panel