Pavlos_____, 29 Mar 2010Does it have good life battery????not good!.....
Tornado, 03 Apr 2010DivX/XviD/H.263/H.264/MP4/WMV ... Does anyone Know what is the best quality between those ?Tornado Divx is the best quality among those all so I suggest if you will download movies get movies that are avi(divx)...
I had Nokia 5800, but it really didn't turn out to be how I expected it to be. So I started my quest for the next best phone - which wasn't too expensive.
So my search came down to two mobiles, Samsung Jet and SE W995.
And I went with Samsung Jet, and I've gotta say I ain't really happy about the choice I made. :'( But well! I'll be stuck with this for at least a year for now. Anyway here are what I think are the pro's and con's of this phone.
Nice Screen (8/10)
Awesome Audio quality (9/10) [better than n5800]
Nice camera (8/10)
Supports Divx files
Looks very stylish
Easy to use
It's Fast (cuz it's a Jet)
There is a common lcd leak problem, and I'm victim of that too :(
Poor Wifi (n5800 has a much better wifi quality)
Phone browser SUCKS
Camera flash is tooooooo bright, problem occurs esp with close-up shots.
It is really a finger magnet, and gets really dirty
It's not very customizable
The thing that I hate most about this phone is WIFI. Anyway, I hope this helps.
"It's a good feature phone, But is not smarter than a smart phone."
can anyone tell me if there is an application so i can have a voice chat on skype or fringe.... please.... :D
DivX/XviD/H.263/H.264/MP4/WMV ... Does anyone Know what is the best quality between those ?
hey guys i have a problem with downloading contents like games and apps when i bought this phone the downloading speed was good but now after six months even very small apps ex.100 to 200 kb can not be downloaded it stops after 25 kb so i can not even download widgets plssss help me out...
it's really hard to capture an image in the dark.. it's flash is too bright.. night vision is not that great.. slow wifi.. but over all its very fashionable!
samsung jet cons
I HATE TO HAVE BOUGHT THIS PHONE because of the SOFTWARE and NPCS.
- Java Apps placed under games and there is no way to move apps to another folder or microSD
- Change the applications of the cube
- Add shortcuts to apps on the widget bar
- Arrange Icons in Main Menu, including java apps
- Some Java apps does not work (e.g. Not compatible)
- Out of memory on large PDF or TXT or WORD documents. only about 60 pages of a txt document are opened.
- Low responsive scrolling in the DOC and PDF viewer.
- There is a size limit in the apps
- Skype does not work
- Route 66 is one of the worst, least user friendly software in the world. Too many problems
- Platform is closed to developers for proprietary OS
- No Copy & Paste
- No directional button when editing text. It could be the volume buttons.
- Should search by any match of the contacts info (phone, email, etc.).
- Turn off the indication display when the Bluetooth is connected/disconnected when the phone is locked.
- More themes and fonts or User can make themes
- Maximum 15 letters in Appointments
- If you turn off the alarm it forgets the week day repetition setting.
- Possibility to switch off alarm by pressing any button
- SMS up to 10 contacts
- Can not be stored on Memory card
- Limit of 200 SMS (depends on firmware)
- There is no way to record calls
- No Voice Incoming ID, you have to see the phone to know who is calling
- Stop the ring with volume keys or other (I don´t remember if it is possible)
Music player and Media content:
- There is not a search function
- Songs can not be organized by file name
- Pause/resume with hardware button. (i.e.: pressing cube button)
- Scrolling through media content is hard
- Subtitles (SRT files) for DIV-X movies.
- Play Youtube videos easy
- TV out can't show the pictures
- Limit of 3 and with a fixed title (i.e. shopping list, to do list)
- There is no folder with post-it notes
- Can not do Firmware update
- Can not do Back up / restore
- Installing a new firmware erases all data
Someother cons of samsung jet
No copy, cut, paste
No Voice Incoming ID
Real few applications
Max 15 letters in Appointments
Contacts Search only by alphabetic order (not by any match)
No Voice Dial
Real few Java apps working (a lot says Not compatible or something like that)
...ilove the fone esp musicplayer that rocks me men!!but why its hard to connect in wifi,,teach me how bro..rocktheworld!!and touchtheworld!!!
Anonymous, 28 Mar 2010Samsung jet is awesome!!!! though its a bit slow for 800 Mhz processortry to disable first the transition effect, then you will feel the effect of the blazing 800mhz processor.
jet or omnia 8000
i think no diffirence except windows in omnia
is windows is a big diffirence?
Hi everyone , i am really in love with this phone . There is a confusion that what is the difference between jet and jet 2. Please bowemme help of pls pls pls help me i want to buy this phone what is the price of jet 2. Any where in india . THANKS IN ADVANCE .
Hi! How increase processor performance up to 800Mhz???
It must be some special code impute by keyboard.
help im trying to get voicemail settings on p[hone but cant find it anywhere in settings??
im on o2 payg and whenever someone tries to call it just rings out giving no option to leave message can someone help please??