Chintu, 14 Dec 2009Dear All,
i want to buy this phone. But before that can anyone confirm me that whether this... moreStill no one has answered my question.
To all Jet users, pls tell me if there is any application for viewing dcuments like word,excel, ppt, pdf. Pls pls pls answer as I want to buy this phone and it depends on ans of this question.
And this its Apps and applications for the mobile
Heeey evrybody i found this when searching on google
abut ""How To Enable GPS Navigation And Navigation Route 66 For Free""
and this za link hope evrybody enjoy
I have the S8003 Jet.Can anyone please help on a detailed step by step procedure on installing the latest firmware. I would really appreciate it. Thanks
how do i answer call from my headset....
if i keep the button pressed it cuts the call....
In addition to the 14 points below:
15. Why is the PC suite so useless? Why does it not recognize my phone. It says "unidentified device". Are you serious? Really? Unidentified device? You cant even make a PC suite that recognizes your own phones? That is smart!!! Not only is this phone smarter than a smartphone but your PC Suite is also smarter than all smart things ever created
16. How in the world do you install a Java application to the mobile from your PC??? Do we really need to go to the Samsung University to be able to install Java apps via a PC? Isnt hard enough that there are no apps, do you really have to make it so hard to install a java app via the PC?
This phone sucks, i just have it for about 3 weeks, while i was listening to my music using an earphone the screen just slowly responding to to any task.. then suddenly the screen faded its color until it turns black. when you turn it on the screen faded then to black.. Now im waiting for it to fix.. expensive phone like this is not good..it will not last..
We, the Samsung loving folks who used our hard earned money in a time of financial crises to buy the Samsung Jet, kindly request that the good and caring people at Samsung respond in an urgent and public manner to our following concerns:
1. A step by step guide on how to install route 66 and activate GPS. And we mean everything, from how to find the Navigation in the phone settings, clicking yes, restarting the phone, installing route 66 and what to do after that. Everything because it is so difficult and we are not as smart as the genius good engineers at the wonderful company of Samsung.
2. How to play youtube videos. Include all relevant settings, from A to Z. Do not leave anything out, even the simplest thing.
3. How does the phone say "Phone Memory Full" when trying to download applications that are just a few MB large, while the phone memory is over 1.5GB???? Is there a size limit to the apps you can download? Why is that? It is so unnecessary? Every other phone can download apps that are just a few MB large, why not the jet? Is it not enough that this is not a smartphone, do you really have to limit the size of Java apps we can download to microscopic sizes, do you really? Do you?
4. For those who can play youtube videos, how to fix quality issues of playback
5. Why are the Java Apps we download (NOT games) placed under games? Why cant we make a folder and place them there or group them in some way so they are not in the same list as the games that came with the phone?
6. How can I copy java apps we have downloaded, from the phone memory to the microSD card?
7. Are you going to publish a new firmware? Are you going to make the new firmware S8000XEII2 official? Where can we download this from your page? What problem does it fix? What are the updates included?
8. When installing a new firmware, do you lose all of your data, or do you data remain untouched (like the iphone for example)?
9. A few months back you announced that you will open your platform to developers in order to develop applications for your proprietary OS. What happened? Where are these applications? What happened to smarter than a smartphone? You also said in private correspondence with myself and other users that Samsung plans to develop its own applications for the Jet. What happened. We want the smarter than a smartphone you promised us, and we want it 6 months ago.
10. With windows, symbian and now your own smartphone OS, Bada, have you forgotten the Jet and those who bought it?
11. Why is the battery life so short?
12. Why do most of your jet devices have an oily patch under the touchscreen? Even when we request to have it changed, the new one that they give us, has the same problem. Why is this? What do you plan to do about it?
13. Why is the loudspeaker so poor during calls?
14. Your user manual is poor, insufficient and superficial even for phone with intuitive OS, let alone a phone like Jet which is not straightforward. The Jet’s manual should be like an air jet’s operational manual.
****To dissatisfied Jet users: Please REPOST this in every phone related forum that exists and send it to all contact emails and forms of Samsung***
i want to buy this phone. But before that can anyone confirm me that whether this phone is having document viewer/editer application inbuilt or available for download?
And does how does the phone's video camera perform in low light conditions?
Possible to turn of the sound of camera / video recording by turning it into silent mode or is there a option to do it?
hiiii, 13 Dec 2009i did the optimise in youtube,,but the same problem..the vedios not working,,so what do u thin... moreIf any one gets an error message when trying to play 'You Tube', click on the third box at the bottom, next to brightness, click on Settings, Clear cache.
You tube should play fine.
If this does not work, then get a software update.
Anonymous, 07 Sep 2009youtube problem..
Any one tried to play youtube video on this phone successfully?
when I tri... more"Cannot play Youtube videos on WIFI"
Okay folks some dodgy dealing going on that we are not being made aware of from Orange, Samsung & Youtube. (Could include other network operators)
If you set up your phone to access the internet on dial up, you will be able to watch the video clips but it will cost you. I had a conversation with Orange and they said buy a daily bundle for a £1 but this limits you to 25M for the day???
Most of us with any brains would want to connect to the internet via a free / home WIFI hub. Loads of people have stated, including myself that you can connect to Youtube via WIFI but cannot stream videos.
1. Don't listen to half the idiots that tell you to reconfigure your router...It's balderdash.
2. Don't listen to the muppets that tell you that you should access tinytube.net due to scaled resolution videos..again rubbish.
3. Don't listen to the man that says Youtube only does HD and thats why your phone cannot view youtube vidoes...Poppycock
4. Dont listen to the reprobates that tell you to reconfigure your network connections...this just muddy's the water. The systems are intelligent to match your mobile network criteria.
5. If these guys don't get it sorted take your phone back as you will be entitled to a full refund for faulty goods.
6. Dont listen to me, but I can see others are in the same boat.
Hope this puts some of you at ease. You are not alone.
Can i instal ebuddy on it....dose the jet support the ebuddy or not ...coz im freak on net
anyone helpppppp me plzzzzzzzzzzzz ????????
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970I will buy it from ebay!
It costs there 250 €. The Post is free.
only 1 thing of the device is so bad and that the watching of youtube videos.
its very bad quality.
but i will buy it because the rest is perfect
imagine you watch divx videos with high resolution on AMOLED display that amazing
sorry but im a movie freak