I just bought some Sony bluetooth headphones to use with my wave and the sound output is amazing, even friends that have tried it can't believe the sound output. The range is really good as well.
salemslt, 01 Jan 2011I've been a fan of wave since i bought my S8500 last july. I am also glad that everyday new us... morei think your wave battery have some problem..
try another battery.and it might be okay again.
JAJA, 02 Jan 2011Is this phone can use yahoo messenger?yes jaja.
this wave s8500 can do almost everything you wish.
wave s8500 is the best mobile in 2010 till now.
hope samsung still maintain it.
gagan, 31 Dec 2010Hey Go to gaffar market in karol bagh they are the only one who are having WAVE S8500 in delhi gagan can you please tell me any shop in gaffar market which have this hand set please tell me yar i really need it
[deleted post]hi sama,
I bought it recently it,s really amazing. it,s brand new. agar tum itne betab ho tou apna cell no. batao aur mujhse phone le jao. mere yaar kyon itne baychen ho, enjoy
Kaushal, 02 Jan 2011Hey frnds please help me. I need to get the following: 1. earphone for wave(i lost them somew... morethere's soundmagic pl-11 earphone available in ebay for 499!! i purchased one for my wave.. hopefully it will arrive in 2-3 days.. check that.. no mic though..
Anonymous, 29 Dec 2010How to use tv output??use nokia ca-75u cable...n in settings-connectivity...tv out-select pal n also...ask on connection-set it to Media player...ur interface will appear on screen
Hey frnds please help me. I need to get the following:
1. earphone for wave(i lost them somewhere)
2. screen gaurd(as i dont think the gorilla glass display is resilient enough to withstand 6 months of wear and tear as now i can see scratches on my display)
3. a 16 gb class 10 memory card(any good brand will do the job)
4. the NOKIA CA75U TV-OUT cable.
Please suggest me an appropriate place to purchase them i noida or delhi. Do tell me the price of these as well if possible.
Thanks in advance.
WOLFSON WM8994 AUDIO CHIP: Multi-Channel CODEC with 3 digital audio interfaces(presently one of the best in business)
* Hi-Fi 24-bit 4-channel DAC and 2-channel ADC
* 100dB SNR during stereo DAC playback (‘A’ weighted)
* Smart MIC interface
- Power, clocking and data input for up to four digital MICs
- High performance analogue MIC interface
- MIC activity monitor & interrupt allows processor to sleep
* 1W stereo / 2W mono class D/AB speaker driver
* Capless class W headphone drivers
- Integrated charge pump
- 6mW total power for DAC playback to headphones
* 4 line outputs (single-ended or differential)
* BTL earpiece driver
* Digital audio interfaces for multi-processor architecture
- Asynchronous stereo duplex sample rate conversion
- Powerful mixing and digital loopback functions
* ReTune™ Mobile 5-band, 6-channel parametric EQ
* Programmable dynamic range controller
* Dual FLL provides all necessary clocks
- Self-clocking modes allows processor to sleep
- All standard sample rates from 8kHz to 96kHz
* Active noise reduction circuits
- DC offset correction removes pops and clicks
- Ground loop noise cancellation
* Integrated LDO regulators
* 72-ball W-CSP package (4.511mm x 4.023mm x 0.7mm)
D' Planner, 02 Jan 2011Could you suggest the best European firmware that's still on Bada 1.0? And where to download i... moreregister for free in this website www.samfirmware.com and try to read the instructions on how to change the firmware,this procedure is on your own risk,if you do a mistake you might lose your phone.
I am still using the official bada 1.0
i though Wave is not using Gorilla glass but here it is, its on the list on Cornings webiste
s8500 is using gorilla glass
but still be careful :P