x3ion, 17 Nov 2010n85 in the third place.....lolN8 is in third place, even after 130000 above votes. and all this cheap nokia fans are voting down all the other phone...
Wave is in top position since its release almost 6 months...
see what will happen to N8 after one month, u wont see N8 even in top 10..
phani, 17 Nov 2010i hv been using this phone frm last 4 months. I have some queries if some one can help?
1. so... more1 & 2. Memory problem will only be fixed with bada 1.2. Wait for that.
3. U can selet images and text from the page and save them seperately.
4. Again, i am hoping for the solution in bada 1.2 or bada 2.0
5. Please mail me the solution on email@example.com if u got the solution
6. Actually route66 gps system is not that good and everybody is facing that problem
7. Nope. u cant ghange that
Just press Menu button and from there u can go to contacts.
[deleted post]who said it has software problems..
there is bid for 22000 in Ebay india..
Kt, 17 Nov 2010Hi wave users....I intend to buy wave 8500,bt lil confusd-i want to knw has any body tried 3g ... morewave and N8 has difference of 5 to 7 thousand INR..
you are saying both are in your budget..Lol..
even if you want wave also..you wont get it..it is out of stock every where
ampupuuu, 17 Nov 2010just ko to message then general setting, click the block messages find the number you want to ... more@ampupuuu
that settings is only for messaging not for calls
i blocked "calls " from a particular contacts
how do you unblock that???
Black bird, 17 Nov 2010The hummingbird cpu of wave and galaxy s is to die for....its the best cpu till date and its g... moreHere is on more article to read about compraing the hummingbird gpu with the grapics of motorolla, iphone, etc ...
Nithin, 17 Nov 2010The Difference between N8 and Wave as per my information:
1. The advantage with N8 is its 12 ... moreThe hummingbird cpu of wave and galaxy s is to die for....its the best cpu till date and its graphics performnce is just incredible.... these are better than the snapdragon cpu.....
plesae read this article to know the truth... MUST READ EVERYONE
i hv been using this phone frm last 4 months. I have some queries if some one can help?
1. some times the browser will stop all featues and will throw an msg 'insufficient memory', after this it will stop zoom and opening of new web pages.even though it may be 2nd page only. it works only after reboot.
2. sometimes i see the msg insufficeny memory and to close application even though i may be running one app in the background. i am not sure what is it that requires suh an huge mem to run.
3. is there any way to save web pages as html files. i am also not able to figure out how to sav web addesses.
4. all the streaming videos are not supported and you get a msg f9 flash symbol. flsh version nt supportted. is there an update available where i would be able to play all kind of videos. i have not updated my bada sw after purchase.
5. is there some way to save unsupported files. for ex i want to dl a file with extension .mpp from my email, bada os will refuse to do so as th file is not supported.
6. this is the complaint i have noticed from many users, is there any way to speed up the gps locking. i have observed that it takes almost 5 to 15 minutes for gps locking. also it loks fast when you are stationary. does the avialable update addressing this point.
7. brightness setting in browsing needs to be adjusted every time you strt the browser. it always strts with defaults brigtness of 4. is there a way to change this default value, since more brightness unnecessarly eats the batery power.
8. what is the method to view contacts while call is on. i am finding it difficult to read contacts in case i am in a call. also there is no facilty to enable notes while in call.
i will be thankful if can resolve some or all of my issues.
THANKS IN ADVANCE
mb, 17 Nov 2010is this best phone than nokia n8 ?
according to battery and os ?
is there any chat possib... moreThe wave has better battery life and better os
wave comes with palringo chat application
Hi wave users....I intend to buy wave 8500,bt lil confusd-i want to knw has any body tried 3g in wave'???How is gps in wave and net use?!......In my budget n8,c7,wave available .....For whch i sud go.....
nokia n8 vs samsung(wave,galaxy s)
amoled vs Super AMOLED (The thickness of the touch sensor is just 0.001mm (!) this allows the screen to provide better images and to have great visibility even in direct sunlight (Samsung says that they perform 20% better than regular touch AMOLED outdoors). Super-AMOLEDs also have better lifetime than regular AMOLED and are very responsive to touch - even better than the iPhone's display)
360 x 640 pixels vs 480 x 800 pixels
nothing vs DNSe (Digital Natural Sound Engine)
nothing vs video light(wave) power led flash !!!!!! (two times powerfull then ordinary led)
720p@25fps vs 720p@30fps
ARM 11 680 MHz processor(A 11 is one of oldest processors on market!!!!!) vs ARM Cortex A8 1GHz
256MB RAM vs 512 Ram MEMORY
512 MB ROM vs 2 GB Rom memory
some ordinary audio chip vs WOLFSON audio chip wm8994 ( best audio chip ever build in some phone !!!!!!!!!!!!!)-one of the most reputed experts in the acoustic domain.
30 million triangles/sec vs 3d graphic chip powervr sgx 540 with score of 90 million triangles/sec...he leaves ps1, ps2 and psp behind
nothing vs dlna(far superior technology)
nothing vs mdlne( technology from samsung television)
super slow phone vs super fast phone
super laging phone vs super responsive phone
When you touch anything on the screen it takes at least 2 seconds to react vs super internet broswing experience
The best thing for n8 is 12 mpx camera, but watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0l6mRSl54k&feature=related
The Difference between N8 and Wave as per my information:
1. The advantage with N8 is its 12 MP cam, Carl Zeiss lens, and Xenon flash.
2.It is having bigger screen and sturdy build.
3.Unibody anodized aluminum chassis and a reinforced glass over the panel make Nokia N8 one of the sturdiest smartphones around.
4.The after sales service of Nokia is better.
5.The Symbian is tried and trusted OS.
6.It looks good and handy.
Samsung wave Advantages:
1. Slim design and good screen.
2. Lesser price
s33, 17 Nov 2010How to unblock the blocked contacts...???? i couldnt find any settings to change it....damn just ko to message then general setting, click the block messages find the number you want to unblock then click the number and erase the number and click save boom or just click the "..." then delete.
s33, 17 Nov 2010How to unblock the blocked contacts...???? i couldnt find any settings to change it....damn just ko to message then general setting, click the block messages find the number you want to unblock then click the number and erase the number and click save boom! ok na ahahaha
How to unblock the blocked contacts...????
i couldnt find any settings to change it....damn
is this best phone than nokia n8 ?
according to battery and os ?
is there any chat possibility to sign in ?
or can we download e buddy from its official web page ?
anyone asap plz reply wave users .
use dolphin browser to vote..
close it n u can vote again and again by reopening the page n then closing the browser.
this is th trick...
N8 guys are working hard to put us down...while voting do remember to vote down N8
Anonymous, 17 Nov 2010Does Bada have free navigation service like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Rzt9JuLPv... moreSPB mobile shell is a software that you use when you have a laggy phone in attempt to cover the os flows,I used to use it with my windows mobile......lol
and for the free navigation ...the price of the n8 is about 550$ but indeed it should only cost 400$ you know because the weak processor,small ram,low resolution screen,lack of flash light,outdated UI.....so nokia gave "free navigations"but you've already bought it without knowning........ ;)
Which update for Samsung Wave S8500 will be available & when ? I am using wave for almost two months. Its a great phone for sure. But we do need upgrades. Can anyone tell me when these firmware upgrades will be available through kies ?