ive bought a new 8gb memory card how to transfer my games and applications from old to new mem card.
yogesh chennai, 09 Nov 2010hi guys don't need to worry about wave production.. it will be available in markets from novem... moremr jogesh is the information that wave is going to be available in market from 20th nov is reliable? please tell me the source...
Anonymous, 09 Nov 2010hi samsung s8500 is already phase out here in the phillippines. is already 4months in market s... morei just visited a samsung store at sm marikina last night. they have the phone in stock and i think its around 19k. im thinking of replacing my nokia x6 w/ this phone or a nokia n8.. still cant decide..
guys guys !! plz help me out :( both wave n wave 2 are awesome but i want the one with best display(wallpaper) and nothing else matters ...plz tell me which one shall i get...i thought of waiting till wave 2 comes out but ...wave one stock is almost nil :( i hav to buy soon...plz suggest me soon....thank you very much in advance :)
Anonymous, 09 Nov 2010Hey..i went to get the wave as im due for upgrade..none of the stores here in durban have them... moredue to the high success of the galaxy and wave demanding a lot of super-amoled screens samsung have decided to cut down on the wave to sell more galaxy phones because android is at the moment the more sort after between the two.the wave s8530 has the sc-lcd because of this and its said that the s8530 will be the only wave sold untill the end of the year and starting from january the two waves will start to be sold at the same time.i read it on the mobile-review web site.
Wave is better looking & better size compare to Wave II. The screen is also more clear.
Queen B, 09 Nov 2010I went to buy the Wave yesterday and was told that all the stores are out of stock, I decided ... moreHey..i went to get the wave as im due for upgrade..none of the stores here in durban have them..been waiting 3 weeks now and nobody seems to know whats happening..everyones saying that its no longer in production..hope thats not the case..
the phone is a major powerhouse no lag and the display is amazing cant even compare to iphone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the sensitivity of diplay is amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wave has it's built-in privacy lock and it can lock the followings:
2. my files
7. task and
You can't see them until you open with the password. You can't see the stuffs in computer too when you connect with usb until you open them with password.
if you want to save battery, try this:
1)If you have problem with battery, go to service menu *#197328640# and go to (8) Common.
In next menu go to (8) DVFS Configuration and press 3 (200mhz) and with this downclock your battery is MUCH longer! This is only for standby,otherwise put on 800mhz or 600 mhz
The battery back up depends on what mode u choose. If u have selected CP UART mode ur battery wont last long for more than 2 days, and if ur mode is AP UART ur battery will last long for atleast 3.5 days. First of all u should know what is CP & AP mode. CP UART mode, which uses the CPU to its full use. In this mode u can really see the performance, but u have to give ur battery backup. In AP UART mode the CPU is not at its full use and hence ur battery can last long for more than 3 days. But in this mode the performance will not be up to the mark.
To change the mode dial *#8740#
3)turn off gps
4) turn off wi fi
5)turn off social updates
6)reduce screen brightness
7)dont't use 3G, put on gsm
8)put some dark wallpaper
9)dont' use widgets
10)battery depends of processor fluctuation, sometimes processor usage will be 1% in idle mode, but sometimes will go to 40% even you turn off all this things.I have restarted my phone, but again it goes to 40%,tommorow it was 1%.I don't know why is that happening.I hope that some new updates will solve this problem.i use bada 1.2
Beautiful Screen (the best - i did compare with my iPhone 3Gs. Wave is way better))
- Video ( the best - no lags, play almost anything, sharp and crisp )
- Audio ( the best with many settings, equalizer, effect and 5.1 sound - better than any phone out there)
- Very good quality headphone included
- body and touch screen is very resistance to finger prints
- Bluetooth working well, file explorer, A2DP and headset... etc
- Wifi ok
- slim and light body
- fast internet browser
- video call working well
- alarm clock is working well
- very fast and nice touch ( max fingers enabled )
- very good camera
- can protect mesages, emails and files with password
- message scheduling
- MMS working well
- Auto reject calls, message and emails
- Fake call is very nice (hold down volume button to activate)
- screenshot ( Menu + lock buttons)
- very good battery life
- Mobile tracker option ( it will send sms to a mobile, if you lose your mobile and someone put their sim card)
- SOS sms activation
- scratch resistance screen is really working.. no need to put screen protector like other phones.
- voice recorder and fm radio are working well too
- multitasking is very good, end key kill the program, long press menu key for task manager
- DLNA works well with PS3 for pictures, musics and videos
- USB mode Kies, MP, Mass Storage, PC internet and a few more
- can install apps in sd card
For me, the most imortant things in every phone are ESSENTIAL THINGS FOR EVERY MOBILE PHONE such as speed,display,design,easy of use,processor,ram memory,quality of video,quality of sound,smooth internet,pocketable,made from metal,durable,great battery...
In all those categories wave is NO 1 !!!!!!!!!
Bada don't lag at all.I have this phone 6 mounths and i don't have even one bug,lag,restarting phone ...My old nokia n95 was restarting once in a week, but wave no.Unlike andriod, bada don't have lags and is much faster.Baterry can hold in ap uart mode three days.This is the best operating system today(just several mounths old).I heard that bada 2.0 will put other operating system to shame
I just wana know..it might be a dumb question but can you switch from 2g to 3g with the wave?? i have no idea wat the difference is and i would really appreciate if someone could tell me...
I would like to ask a few crucial specs before I decide to go for the WAVE:
1. Can the WAVE create folders in its email, using a internet based POP3 email account?
2. Can the WAVE save received emails in an folder and organized it in a way, because I want to delete them off my server but not my phone.
3. Can you edit .DOC and .XLS files.
4. Can you download and save "unsupported" files from the internet, like .EXE files
5. Can you attach .DOC, .XLS, .PDF and other "unsupported" files via email from the WAVE
6. IS there a BADA Application for GOOGLE MAPS that you can view for navigation.
7. Can you synchronize your WAVE's calender and contacts to your Outlook account on your PC?
Thanx alot in advanced,
..... the SAMSUNG Galaxy S is a Stunning phone, but in regard to these, definitely NOT A SMARTPHONE.
hey guys visited samsung store(south ex) today...the sales girl said that samsung wave is out of stock for past 2 months....n today only she got d news dat d shipping has stopped now.............
no more wave........ :-(
i was saving for it n now wen i was abt to buy it....it has stopped........
tellme guys wat to do wether to hunt for it n buy it at a higher rate from some website or wait for some more time for the bigger wave.............
I checked out Nokia N8. My Wave is lot lot better than N8. Wave's Super AMOLED is much advanced and Nokia have just stepped into AMOLED. The headset of Wave has better output than N8's. The BADA interface is lot better and attractive than N8. But only drawback is we need more 3rd party applications. Only thing N8 scores over Wave is 12MP Cam but still it doesnot have better camera interface or video light option. Even in design Wave is great to look than N8.
Find the link below for BADA 1.2:
I have updated my Wave with BADA 1.2 and the messaging is great.