HI friends, I'm gonna buy wave this evening,
This is urgent Pls let me know.,
1. Front camera will work only when 3G video-calls or anytime.?
2. Ebony Gray is the Only color or i saw a combination of black and Gold model of wave in net.?
3. Is there any apps available to play MP3 format, and edit office Docs..?
4. Is it possible to install Google maps GPS.?
5. Is It advisable to update to BADA 1.2..? wats the advantage.?
6. After updating to BADA 1.2, Will there be any hardware crash, apps failure error anything like that, hw to roll back.?
7. IS This model WAVE S8500 Stopped really or just rumors.?
Thank u All and Hav a Nice Time C U....
Is it available now?(i.e october 2010)? When I asked in popular stores, they say it is stopped and NOT available.
Look at sammy 17500 android goes flat in few hrs with no use and 15oo battery,,BADA is total opposite of ANDdroid in battery stakes.
Heavy use 2-3 days,ultra heavy use with 3 hrs mp3,video record 30mins (3gb used at full hd recording) fotos about 20 twitter update and still its hard to flatten battery in one by which i mean 16hrs cause other 8hr in bed.I ngeneral non weekend use just few minute calls few test od few mins on web can easy get 5 days.
absan-wave rider, 20 Oct 2010i down loaded a music mp3 file on my computer and then i copied it to my memory card to play t... moreJust check the bit rate or extention of the songs. If the bit rate is high it will not support. U cant copy a song from a cd or dvd directly n these r smart phone too .
for samsung related inquiry mail me at
I keep hearing people b****ing about Wave battery. Look at the fact, you have to charge iPhone constantly. Perhaps, 2-3 times per day with heavy usage? My Wave standby is 5 days. Normal usage is 3 days. Heavy usage is 2 to 2.5 days. I'm not a Wave fan. I just sticking what's best. I have N97, I do not even consider any Nokia phone after my (slide) lock key broke without any abusing. Unless they go for MeeGo and change that stupid lock key to a press key.
So if you still moaning about battery life, you're doing it wrong. Do more research or buy another phone.
OK. So Nokia N8s did in fact use Samsung amoled displays.
ade, 21 Oct 2010I'm from Malaysia. Ya, I faced the problem, after i did a hard reset too. Maybe, will try to h... moreOK mate,Keep me posted if ure second atemp of hardreset will solve the Appstore pause isseu inside the Wave,But i hv to mention,I hv a option to install apps with KIES as plan B for now,GOODLUCK.And let me know.
i bought mine last week and its the best mobile phone ive ever had.at first i was skeptical in buying another samsung phone because 3 yrs ago i bought samsung soul its the worst.i cant hear my calls even if it was set to the highest volume.but with samsung wave it is really loud. the apps are fast and ownloading thru wifi is really fast eventhough my server is the lowest dsl plan.its even faster than my desktop and laptop.battery life aint dat good when downloading and surfing. but it is understandable because my laptop's battery is just the same esp. on games.very clear screen.can't get my hands off my new wave!!!
JT, 20 Oct 2010Which country are u from,I;m facing the same problem after a HardReset,Appstore stayd stuck wi... moreI'm from Malaysia. Ya, I faced the problem, after i did a hard reset too. Maybe, will try to hard reset again then direct download apps via Samsung Apps, see it got problems or not.
with the mDNie turned on you really notice an amazing change in screen colour quality.the greens and yellows especially.cant help thinking though that its gonna be a big power drainer.the only downside to it is that while it works great over all the phones features i have noticed that when writing a txt or a note or even looking at a page on the net the screen is so much whiter making the letters not as dark as before.kinda greyish almost.can see it being a problem im highly lite areas or outside even.so i guess its up to each person to decide between great colours or good writing visibility.
people please support the best phone ever made.be aggressive like nokia fans.they are aggressive for this garbage-
ouch responsiveness of samsung wave is unreal and unbeatable !!!!!!!!!!!! OMG soooooo smooth !!!!!!!!!
this is without competition the fastest mobile phone ever made, and the guilty is BADA-probably the best operating system today.Join also to facebook fun page to support this extraordinary phone-
please vote also on gsmarena-this phone deserve it !!!
vineeth, 20 Oct 2010after changing ,lock and unloack ur keypad...u will see the differnce Hello vineeth,can u pls tell me how to change the screen unlock pattern of wave? pls let me know cause i want to make my wave different from others
hi friends, I'm gonna buy wave this evening,
let me know.,
1. Front camera will work only when 3G video-calls or anytime....?
2. Ebony Gray is the Only color available, or i saw a combination of black and Gold(call attend and ct) model of wave in net, whether this color is for only concept or available for sales....?
3. Is there any apps available to play MP3 format...?
4. Will there be any hardware crash, apps failure error anything like that after updating to BADA 1.2, and how ti get back safely from such crashes....?
5. Is It advisable to update to BADA 1.2..? wats the advantage....?
6. Is it possible to install Google maps GPS...?
7. Is there any complications with WIFI nd Bluetooth, as with Sonyericsson X10 Mini pro, its a torture with bluetooth to search for appropriate F/W for it.....?
8. Wat abt the battery life(45minutes call,90minutes gaming,2hrs music(1hr with Ear-in nd 1hr with speakers) nd 1hr of internet per day)....?
9. Pls tell me some suggestion than above u know, to keep my Proud wave as a highend gadget or a mini Lap...?
Thank u All and Hav a Nice Time C U....
Saurav, 20 Oct 2010Oh my god, definite change. Yes I see it. The screen is absolutely scattered with colors, and ... moreyes it does the battery life..tried playing games and it looked better,sharper.
Aspfald in level LasVegas is superb.The graphics are ................wait for it fenommallissem
earlier i was using reliance gprs, n it wasnt possible to stream youtube videos..the connection always failed..this was due to the slow sppd of reliance gprs...
there was a rumor that its not possible to stream youtube videos in gprs due to unavailability of flash video support in wave...
but thats Not TRUE....
i changed my sim to tata docomo....activated the gprs...n now all youtube videos are streaming smoothly..