Hey guys,can we use the fr0nt faCing cAmera f0r taking pictures? Thanks in advance ^^ samsung wave R0cks!
sonam mehta, 16 Oct 2010okk wade....
tell me hv u ever connect ur phone with wifi ??in which country u belongs ???
setting> connectivity > wifi > WPS PBC
TELL ME WHAT IS THIS ???
"press wps on your wifi acess point within two min"
there is not any press button at my wifi broadband modem....
ohh god let me help... :d
David, 16 Oct 2010I am considering to buy this phone and have a few questions. 1. Can anyone help me on wher... moreYou can get for 18,300 or make a bargain till you pull it to 18,100 from Greenhills Look for Melody Tel No. 7273194 I got mine there and i dont face any problem
sonam mehta, 16 Oct 2010thanks wade... will try as u say...if works dat will be gr8...
tell me abt my 2nd problem..... moreYou're welcome. I had a hard time in connecting kies before.
Sorry to inform you that I have no idea in your WIFI problem. In almost 5 months of web browsing, everything is great.
I even download or purchase apps direct in my Wave.
DNS ERROR , same as sonam says.... any 1 here to help us ??
from - india
deepu, 15 Oct 2010oho that means u r using mobile ap... can u connect it via ur usb .. then tether by kies.. the... morehi dear.. i m facing a very strange problem... whenever i start a game (empire defense) the fone gives an error "not enough memory close some applications" ..... i m facing this problem since many days... i play a single game at a time no multi tasking... i m frm india
Wade, 16 Oct 2010Follow these steps in connecting Kies.
1. Install the latest Kies software in your pc runni... moreTHANKSSSSSS WADE ITS WORKED.... muuuuaaahhhh...
but i thing samsung kies respond very slow , not as fast as nokia pc suite , whats the matter ??
thank u very much
plz plz solve my 2nd problem....
I am considering to buy this phone and have a few questions.
1. Can anyone help me on where to find the cheapest price for the Samsung Wave here in Manila, Philippines? I've checked a couple of stores and they vary from P22,000 to 19,000 on different Samsung showrooms. I am also buying one with an official Samsung warranty. The cheapest one I've found so far is in Park Square for P18,800. Does anyone know where I can get a cheaper deal?
2. When can I get the official Bada 1.2 OS update? I don't want to use multiloader as others have mentioned as it will void my warranty. When will it come out in Kies?
3. Can I permanently change my regional settings upon buying the Wave here in the Philippines? I know certain apps on Kies are limited and want to change my region to UK or another country which has all the apps available. Can I change my location to another country and still pay through my credit card billing address here in the Philippines?
Thanks, and appreciate any replies.
thanks wade... will try as u say...if works dat will be gr8...
tell me abt my 2nd problem....wifi connectivity
my phone detacts wifi as well...but when i trying to open browser , its says DNS FAILED
PLZ HELP ME ... I M USING BSNL BROADBAND ( COUNTRY-INDIA)
mnk, 15 Oct 2010How to connect laptop to bsnl 3g.
Go to settings >USB >PC-Internet option(In ur wave)... moreDEAR MNK
i got the settings and it is working
oly thing ,each time i have to get the setup screen and the ninstall and connect
is there any other way
After a day of using my new wave ,i used headphone to listen to my mp3s and damn!! it sounded very terrible,Guys how can i fix this problem and have clear sound output
SONAM MEHTA, 16 Oct 2010hello ,
my dear wave users , recently i owned samsung wave.
having gr8 exprnce on it. b... moreFollow these steps in connecting Kies.
1. Install the latest Kies software in your pc running windows xp, vista & windows 7. Download the software from Samsung Mobile website.
2. In Kies window, press Kies in the upper left corner, go to settings, check the first 2 boxes so that Kies will open automatically when your phone will be connected to your pc(after setting your phone).
3. Exit Kies.
4. In your phone (Wave), go to menu, settings, connectivity, USB, Samsung Kies.
5. Come back to idle screen or home screen.
6. Long press menu button, and delete any application running except Home screen and widget. This is very important.
7. Come back again to idle screen.
8. Then connect the device to your PC through your USB cable. This can be done in either end of the cable to plug first, as long as your PC and phone are connected.
9. Then leave the phone on its own. Do not press any button now. If you press the end key as instructed by your phone, you will be directed back to idle screen and cancel the connection.
10. Your PC operating system will automatically install the driver for the phone.
11. Now the phone driver will be installed. You can see the dialogue box saying GTS8500 is detected. A single pop up window for the phone memory folder and memory card (if any) will appear.
12. Please disconnect your phone properly after your task has been done to avoid error in your next connection.
13. Exit first the pop up window for the memory folders.
14. Then click your phone icon in Kies window to disconnect your phone.
15. Exit Kies.
got the kies update today, no more hang ups/errors while checking for fw updates. the phone is great its a masterpiece just waiting for the bada update
One of the best phones that I've ever had... cool apps; super fast response and ultimate connectivity... not to mention the best so far on phone display that I've seen... I wasn't planning to buy one but got it when I saw it, I was thinking of getting the galaxy but it's huge compared to S8500.
Buy one to feel it, you won't be disappointed, I just hope that the have plans for Bada cause if not, I'll get another one.
my dear wave users , recently i owned samsung wave.
having gr8 exprnce on it. but there is two major problem with set , i thought i hv to put this prob on this opinion site.
1 . samsung kies installed sucessfully but did nt recognised my phone....
2. when trying to open wifi internet browser says "dns error"
both these problems going me mad...
well i am using bsnl wifi modem , and put every config... as per my lappy wifi config but problem is still unmoved.. read to many ans on google 90% indian facing same problem. so plzzz plzz let me help yaar..
waiting for your perfect reply......