Adarsh, 11 Oct 2010hey guys>>>>> i want 2 purchase wave....bt its nt available in the market since... moreHello Adarsh,
i dont no, where you are from..but i am from HYD and bought this phone yesterday(sunday).
But, frankly speaking there are very little number of pieces available in market, i almost went through all dealer shops(which i feel genuine), and i could not find this piece in most of the stores....But it is awesome piece man...i suggest you to grab it soon, i think there wont be wave in future because of shortage of SUPER AMOLED screens .
please lookk at this
Am getting my Samsung S8500 next week. Cannot wait.
Will it synch with Microsoft outlook and contacts? What about synch with IBM Lotus Notes? Have over 200 contacts with photos I do not want to loose.
Adarsh, 11 Oct 2010hey guys>>>>> i want 2 purchase wave....bt its nt available in the market since... morewave uses AMOLED which samsung is having trouble producing at max capacity, amoled should be available properly by the beginning of next year. u from delhi?
Adarsh, 11 Oct 2010hey guys>>>>> i want 2 purchase wave....bt its nt available in the market since... morehey bro. i bought dis wave approx 4 day a go.and who dis is out of stock.here in patna approx every m.shop having 4-5 piece.and 1 more thing if u watch any hd video,den i confirm u must say wat a 3.3inch sam led t.v.
hey guys>>>>> i want 2 purchase wave....bt its nt available in the market since 1 months....somebody telling the whole india the stock is not available....so anyone can u plz inform whether this cellphone is available or nt??????
I think symbian users are scared of the fact that wave is better than n8.They only say that wave can only store 1300msgs and has a lesser mpx camera.They don't see that how wave is lightning fast and has better cpu,gpu,screen etc.It has now T9trace as well.Bada is only out there for about 6-7 months whereas symbian is from 2 decades.Wait for 2 years and see what bada can do.Wave is almost half priced than compared to n8.And one more thing,Samsung abandoned symbian because its crap.
Guys,I am the new wave user,bought it 2 days back,those who are thinking to buy Wave shouldn't have a second thought,this is one of the best phone I have ever seen,it fits to pocket easily,excellent display,fast response etc.Definitely this is going to be a good competitor to all high end phones in market.
Helo anyone plz tell the mean of bada os which type applications i can install in this phone.
samsung wave s8500 is better than nokia n8.
nokia is used 12 mp camera and wave is used 5 mp camea .
samsung have use 1ghz procceser and 3d game just like aspalt5 and video qwality is 100 time better than nokia n8.
wave have used swip call and sms dailing
Anonymous, 10 Oct 2010Hi guys which one to buy?
Samsung wave s8500
Samsung Omnia HD i8910dear samsung wave is better than omnia hd
the screen is super amoled and the user interface is very good & touch is maltitouch
i uge opera mini 5.1 when i start downloading..after 15 sec phone keyguard lock..nd downloding also pause.nd i open the lock
downloding start....sry for my bad english help meee
Pratim Roy, 10 Oct 2010How about these differences...
1. Wave doesnt have predective dialling. N8 has it.
2. Wave c... moreTo present my fair view on Wave.
1. Wave does have predictive dialing. No smart dialing? No problem. It is a smart phone, just install smart dialing widget. Done. I find it quite useful when using the smart dialing widget on my home screen.
2. Ok... i agree with u N8 has advantage on this.
3. Alright... N8 wins. Because i myself like the N8's camera quality BUT not the megapixels. If the optic and the sensor use in Wave, i'm sure Wave with 5mp can also shoot photos as nice as N8.
4. N8 has bigger screen but may look pixelette because it has a low resolution on big regular amoled screen only. For bigger fingers person, choose wisely between 3.3' or 3.5'.
5. I dont see this is a need for comparison. As u said in the point of no. 8.. .Symbian exist in last two decades. Bada only 5 months! How can you compare it. But it is a shame too... Bada has better UI and performance compare to old Symbian OS which exist long enough on the smartphone market. Bada 1.2 also support T9 Trace... Does Symbian support it? or just Swype? Anyhow T9 Trace is smarter than Swype.
6. If there is a chance to fit the same processor but running different OS... see who is the resource hunger! So i cant say Bada is the winner or Symbian here. But as far as i know many Nokia users facing lagging problem lol....
7. Wave does not need separate GPU man... i tried few HD 3D games on Wave... it is really awesome and cool to play on super amoled screen.
8. That was past tense. And dont count the apps of Bada. Not fair! Look at ios 4 and android. Shame on Symbian... exist in the market for so long.. .the number of apps losing for IOS4 and Android.