p samms, 04 Aug 2010does the wave have speed dialing cant find out how to assign it to the keypadSorry to say, Wave doesn't have a Speed dial option. Maybe future FW upgrade will fix it.
Anonymous, 04 Aug 2010 hi fellow wavers, been using wave for more than a month now..still inlove with this pho... moreHi, can someone tell me their experience about business mails (like MS outlook etc). I want to buy this phone & like all the features. My first requirement is business mail support.
Samsung Gobal center, 03 Aug 2010just reply on this post if u have any comments n questions in samsung Wave the Company is glad... morehey!!!maybe u can help me, im asking this already 3-d time!!!!
my problem is that when i get mms (pictures sent via text message) the picture is so small, cant see it(size 7k)! is there any setup for this? thank you!
settings/mms/message size 300kb, auto resize 300 kb,
what shell i do?
love my babe-wave!!!
gov, 04 Aug 2010Using my Wave now. Found plenty of bugs. I'll post them tomorrow.We all know that this phone has few bugs. But these can be fixed in Firmware updates. I have been using this phone for 50 days. PLENTY...I don't agree. Why dont u post ur PLENTY of bugs now ? Why u need 1 day time to post ur findings. Do u really own the Phone. I feel this is BOGUS post.
gov, 04 Aug 2010Using my Wave now. Found plenty of bugs. I'll post them tomorrow.Why tomorrow ? why don't u post it now ?. Then why the hell did u post this ? u could have posted every thing along with ur bug findings. u r NOKIA customer we know posting NONSENSE here.
turkey, 04 Aug 2010Very impressed with battery life and quality of build amonst everything else,,bargain price bu... more
battery life gets better and better.. been using wave for more than a month now. indeed after cycles of charging, battery gets conditioned and its life gets longer.
hi fellow wavers,
been using wave for more than a month now..still inlove with this phone..so many WOW! factor.. more surprise features been discovering.. hehe..
happy owner from philippines
reading everyone's posts it doesnt seem like there are any american wave owners out there. is there anyone that lives in the states that has this phone? and is there a firmware update for the wave in the US?
Hey guys can u plz tell me that how much is the normal battery working time like on standby mode and on talktime mode as i feel that my battery is getting discharged very fast....
Hi, I juz bought this Wave hp abt a mth ago. I m facing problem of e hp keep power off and on automatically. It can go on at least 5-6 times. Anyone knows what is the cause of this? Thanks!
Gsmarena you guys really really suck. Are you guys not interested to update the rating in the home page?? Why?? Whats wrong??
irvinehooi, 04 Aug 2010@ scoopyscoopy
Hi thanks for your feedback about the JG5 update. See, Samsung is really wor... moreIn XXJG5 calendar repeat pattern is still not customizable. Maximum SMS is still 10 but you can tweak the registry to get more recipients. I tried 50 and it worked.
Here is the tweak from my previous post:
I recommend to visit Samsung Firmware World for more information. http://www.samsungfirmwareworl...os-t468.html
Stune a tiny and the only program that can access Wave's bada OS as far as I am concerned. But you have to know what you are doing otherwise, you can brick your phone. Anyway, you don't have to worry if you have a bit of IT knowledge.
Follow these steps if you want to try and use at your own risk.
1. You can connect your wave to computer with either Samsung Kies or USB debugging mode.
2. Run Stune.exe from Samsung Firmwares World website (link above).
3. You will see "Samsung Mobile Modem V2" with usb icon in device list.
4. Double click on the device and Stune is connected with Wave now and you will see it's properties such as model #, Firmware, etc..
5. Go to "Browser" tab and double click on "Registry" and a list of registry comes up.
6. Right click on "MsgSetting.ini" and Click on "Copy" and save it somewhere such as Desktop.
7. Open the "MsgSetting.ini" with a notepad or something.
8. Change the setting as you desire and save it.
9. Go back to Stune windows and right click "MsgSetting.ini" and copy your save file from computer to Stune. Drag and drop method only works here. I think you can override it but Stune will not ask you any confirmation for that.
10. After that you disconnect your phone and reboot it. And that's it.