how can i see my phones firmware version? and also my apps store tells me theres an update to 1 of my installed apps but i dont see the apps that need to be updated, when i clik on the "1 update available" it takes me to the apps that i installed but i dont see any apps that need to be updated, pls help
New Waver, 11 Jul 2010Excuse me ! Is anybody here using kingston 8gb card with wave ? is it compatible ? Thanx
As... moream using a 8gb memory card but not kingston its transcend and the 8gb works fine and really fast
My Wave story, 11 Jul 2010My preparations to buy Wave for my birthday: 1. Saving money in separate current account fo... moreha ha... you are awesome...! wave deserves it.... but you can buy tight jean as wave is very thin and you can just slip it in anywhere....
N, 11 Jul 2010Excuse me ! Is anybody here using kingston 8gb card with wave ? is it compatible ? ThanxExcuse me ! Is anybody here using kingston 8gb card with wave ? is it compatible ? Thanx
Asking for the 3rd-4th time ! :(
Give me an answer, or give me death !!
(Personally I would prefer the answer !)
Sky, 11 Jul 2010http://www.subarumobile.com/ check this.thanks sky, will check out the store in ppl's park, month end. sungai wang in Kuala lumpur selling between 1499rm to 1750rm. all offer same package, 1 charger, 1 usb, 1 disk, 1 headset,1 battery,1 manual, i pouch and 8gb memory card. with 1yr local warranty only.
My preparations to buy Wave for my birthday:
1. Saving money in separate current account for which I don't have access via ATM/internet banking. Need to go to the bank and withdraw the amount myself at the time of purchase. I am too lazy otherwise to reach out to the bank. This saving & laziness controls my temptation of spending the amount for other stuff.
2. I never used a 'capacitive' touch phone before. And I didn't care much about the growth of my finger nails. But now, I have started to restrict their length to the ends of my finger tips, as this helps a lot to use Wave's 'capacitive' screen with much ease and fun.
3. I stopped purchasing tight jeans so that I can accommodate my Wave in the pant pockets with out much difficulty.
4. I have kept a permanent daily alarm (timed at 8pm) in my current mobile even though I need not to charge it every day!! It helps me not to forget charging my Wave daily, once I get it, as I would use it more than any gadget that I used ever before.
5. Bought extra RAM for my desktop so that It will handle 720p videos of my Wave with ease.
6. Downloaded and installed Kies in my PC already. Don't want to waste my time on it after getting my Wave.
7. Got a new post-paid connection and shelved my Pre-paid sim. Will use it on my Wave as it is going to be my secondary phone. I wont use it for making
calls!! It will act as a multimedia gadget and will get its battery strained for everything but calling. Prepaid connection on it will take care of my
accounts by preventing the money sucking capabilities of GPRS/Edge. No proper 3G service yet in my country :(
8. Dusted my old & dead N85's TV-out cable yesterday. That crap mobile has given immense troubles for the entire period I used it. Saving grace is that the TV-OUT cable came with it is going to help my Wave :) It (TV-out cable) was never useful with that N-carp becos of its (N85'S) dumb ARM11 processor :(
9. Keeping a note of Samsung service center's/dealer's addresses in my city after finding out that 1/3rd of the people here in GSMA had to run for
10. Already kept 3.5mm audio-jack earphones in my office rack so that I can listen to fabulous Wave's music to pass those boring hours in case I forgot to bring the headset to office.
Anonymous, 11 Jul 2010Thanks for the reply.
Don't have this phone yet.
I want the main menu to be organized and ... moreif you have ten home screens you dont have to scroll through each one to find the one you want.if you have ten home screens open then you will have ten little dots at the top of the screen.touch the tenth dot to go straight to the tenth home screen,the 2nd to go to the 2nd and so on.all you need to do is remember what screen has the app you want and go straight to it
Even if you haters continue to pull the Wave's rating down, the Wave got already its legacy, milestone or GSMarena record.
Rating of 8.7(when the phone released) to 9.2 as of yesterday is really amazing and unbeatable....
Combination of Design, Specs & Performance, Samsung Wave is the best......
New Waver, 11 Jul 2010Obviously Sam, If you chose this option AFTER installing apps in your phone memory, then they ... morei always use install.option in memory card but nt save im memory card.it save in phone memory .
Installation setting uge in memory card but app nd games save in phone memory.somebody help me.,.
Anonymous, 11 Jul 2010which country are you from and how did u get teh replacement whole set or battry aloneI live in Australia and I got a full handset replacement
Battery Life, 11 Jul 2010I have got a replacement for my Samsung Wave due to the first one dying out on me too quickly ... morewhich country are you from
and how did u get teh replacement
whole set or battry alone
sam, 11 Jul 2010i uge install. option in memory card.but app.games in install phone memory.Obviously Sam, If you chose this option AFTER installing apps in your phone memory, then they will stay there until you uninstall them and then install again.
New Waver, 11 Jul 2010Main menu >> Settings >> Applications >> Installation settingsi uge install. option in memory card.but app.games in install phone memory.
how to view my phones f/w and also how can i update my apps i cant seem to see what apps to update, the apps store say i have 1 apps update but i dont see option to update it, any1 pls assist me thnx