my samsung wave does not support mpeg4 file. How can i solve it??
Anonymous, 05 Jul 2010
i can't access youtube. when when trying to connect it says, "DNS failed"... morehi,
is it with only youtube, with all website.
actually I was also having the same prob.
later found out, there was a problem with my wireless access point, not with the mobile.
check with your wireless router. hope that helps.
i can't access youtube. when when trying to connect it says, "DNS failed". how can i fix it?
this is a good one.
only disadvantage is the broswer.
something is missing,it can't show all contain in the web i hv visited.
no problem on Safari,Googole,Symbian on the same web.
hope new firmware fix it.
Samsung Wave is cool..nice display,good music quality..gr8 phone!!
I bought it for 17K in Mumbai
For others who own this fonee...I have a query..
I cannot logon to the facebook/twitter app or access gmail/yahoo thru the email accts that i set up..ditto for the samsung app store...I can go to all of these sites thru the browser tho
if anybody knows how to get about it pls let me know.it'll be of gr8 help.
can open the youtube site but cant watch video directly from it. also cant find the divx player.. help please. thanx a lot
can anyone has the solution for following error :
there was problem installing the hardware :
an error occured during the installtion of the device.
plz tell me what's the solution for it.
i cant transfer app from pc to device
i have my wave for 4 days
i have a few problems
battery after full charge shows 100%, but immediately after 5 seconds after i take out teh plug it shows 85%
Why ? wat should i do
i have BSNL 3G sim card,but not able to browse internet,
i cant find any word or excel viewer
i cant add any files to the phone thro kies
I cant upgrade firmware as Kies says the model cant be upgraded
can anyone help me or should i return the Wave phone to the dealer
Hi, finally I'm in the world of bada OS. Previously I was at Samsung INNOV8 a Symbian world. What I can said is this phone is superb.
I owned Samsung WAVE recently, everything is working flawlessly. Especially "Call blocking", "Fake Call", "Message Blocking", "Conversation Recording", "Music Player" , Video Player", "internet" & "Bluetooth".
But I do encounter some problem and hope that someone can confirm the problem or help me to solve it.
1) Whenever I compose a SMS text messages and schedule the message to send on the specific time. When the time arrive for it to send the scheduled messages, the phone restart itself. Have anyone encountered this issue ?? Can somebody confirm this issue ??
Is this why Samsung not included this part on it user manual ??
2) Like I said previously I was from Symbian world. Usually whatever I type in the calendar event (to do task / appointment)it will show on my idle screen on my phone. But I don't have any clue to make this happen on my Samsung WAVE unit. Can anyone please help me on this ??
My calendar appointment doesn't show on the idle screen, currently I have to go in to calendar in order for me to check the appointment I have.
3) How to uninstall the game OR program in Samsung WAVE ?? Because there are some games that I don't want and I want to uninstall it.
That's all for my questions. Hope that somebody can help me. Many thanks in advance.
try to check your mobile if there is any running application aside from the home screen and widgets before connecting through kies. it does affect as well
bought this phone last month no problems till now . looks and features all are good ,they made it worth my money.
Simple User Review:
After 3 weeks of using samsung wave
advantage: very nice picture and great HD video recording.
disadvantage: taking a picture required longer time of exposure so you should have a very stable hand.Night mode is not good. The flash is poor.
2. The sound: super, ever the best..
3. Music Player: adequate
4. Video Player: Super, super, super..enjoy the HD videos on your phone. Try Avatar in a HD avi format.
a. phone: good
b. wifi: good
c. bluetooth: good
d. the best is MOBILE AP: you can use it a wifi hotspot . If you have an internet access from your network provider,, u can use it to access the internet by ur laptop anywhere..
e. Navigation: GPS navigation is adequate. The preinstalled application is not free ( 30 days trial). I am using google maps with GPS and it works fine.
f. Browsing: the internet browser is working great for me with adequate flash support.
6. Display: super, again one of the best.. could be compared with iphone
7. Speed: very speedy, no lag, no freezes
8. Bada: very promising, good accessibility to all ur device. Bada will not allow u to go deep in your system even the possibility of system customization as with win mobile is not available yet.
9. Design: nice, not heavy and adequate size for your pocket.
10. Applications: the application store is growing. Everyday at least 3 or 4 applications become available.
11. Battery life. as any smartphone, you may need to charge it everyday with the usual use.
12. Gaming: an excellent gaming experience with the excellent display and the excellent speed. Try NFS shift.
13. The interface: good
14. The social applications: facebook and others are not tried .
1. poor night mode of the camera
2. the SD card is situated under the battery
3. till now, there is no applications for word editing
4. Applications like skype are not available yet.
here is an interesting topic on how good Samsung Wave's Internet Browser
Presently there is only one theme called default lismore.smt on the handset.
Does anybody know whether any more themes exist for this phone??
If yes then where to find them ??
Haigoeo, 04 Jul 2010Can i ask the happy owners of wave (hopefully i will have it in a week) few questions?
-- D... moreYes you have google maps application on the Wave, also a gps program already instaled Route66 but with trial 30 days.
Should be in the very short time on samsung appstore Sygic and Ndrive ( already ndrive for UK available on appstore )