is there any call recording software available in samsung app store n how it works whats the reviews of that software
martian08, 30 Jun 2010im using iphone 3g before this... and im sure that this is better than iphone...lol 3G is 3 years old phone.. no doubt AMOLED is better!
martian08, 30 Jun 2010im using iphone 3g before this... and im sure that this is better than iphone...Wave is unique in its hardware and software. IPhone is the only mobile in the entire industry that is made and assembled cheaply but sold at a high price. Apple make nothing of their phone. They just use others technology. Perhaps Samsung makes iPhone, saying this won't be wrong. Heres a small prove:LCD by LG. Processor by Samsung.
Battery by Samsung. MLCC (multi layer ceramic capacitor) by Samsung. Varistor by Amotech a small korean company. FPCB by Interflex another small korean company.
IPhone is entirely assembled in Foxconn that has a very bad reputation on assembling and no other mobile company assembles their except charger.
I really like this phone for it's super amoled, screen resolution, processor and also the new OS, but Bada's Multitasking being only for local application...whici makes me unhappy!
Excellent phone ! Fantastic screen ! Excellent processor ! Incredible construction and design ! I want it !!!
ABC Teaser, 30 Jun 2010Martin this is the best phone ever made, no wonder you love it, what did you have before this ... moreim using iphone 3g before this... and im sure that this is better than iphone...
Sexlan, 30 Jun 2010Hey I am looking as to whether or not i should buy this phone...How is the build quality? Does... moreI have just bought it and it is just gorgeous! I like it because is:
1. very sold build. metal body, battery cover. feels thinner than it actually is in pocket.
2. simply amazing display, ve to see it to belive it
3. very simple yet fast, intuitive and user friendly operation system
4. doesnt take more than 20 mins to master it
5. plays divx, mp4, mkv files right out of box
6. eats 720p hd movies for breakfast, plays with ease (just drag and drop ur existing movies, it wont even break a sweat and i hate converting videos anyway)
7. lightning fast browser, supports java, flash. browsing internet is a breeze. just pop in a local store and check out for yourself
8. mine came with 10 preloaded games, downloaded dungeon hunter (131.22 MB) game from bada aps store and its better than psp games. trust me on this one.
9. camera rocks, even though LED flash, but its really bright, took a pix in pitch black yesterday and auto-focus lock time was amazingly fast, pic to pic time was little over a sec.....and thats in pitch black.
10. media/music player cant get any better, simply amazing, lots of animation/transition eye candy type of things through out interface. when i connected my JBL headphones to the s8500, i couldnt belive my EARs....the best portable music player i ve ever had. just put some tunes on and check out for urself (again from local store)
11. bada apps store growing by every day, just woke up an hour ago and went to apps store first thing and found 6 or 7 new apps since last night 2:30 am GMT...there r almost 150 aps at the moment a week after aps store gone alive.
No weaknesses for wave! That's my phone!
does this phone have smth like shortcuts to add on the home screen? just like the n900 and galaxy s? pls rpy
it's not that expensive if you think about it... 3.3 inch SUPER Amoled screen, 1ghz processor, touchwiz 3UI, BADA OS! Worth money!
Hey I am looking as to whether or not i should buy this phone...How is the build quality? Does it look and feel expensive in the hand? I love the feature list...but the design is too "generic" and looks similar to much much cheaper samsung phones. Do you think i should buy one? People who have the phone, what is the worst thing about it?
I like SAMSUNG because they give smartphones which are not very expensvie,but offer the same technology as other smartphones which are more expensive
"What matters most is how beautiful you are inside." - translate it to a mobile phone = Samsung Wave w/ Bada tadah OS.
Really guys, bada is a potential OS but the wave form factor is like a "tsunami" disaster, equivalent for hurricane in western. hehe...
[deleted post]Just to for Wave..
It is the best Phone now in the market..
I can't see any difference in color @ the back in my Wave. Still I have 20-20 eye sight. Aluminum is 30 to 40% lightier than mild steel and it's maintenance free. The same strength at first then mild steel getting weaker considering the rust. Rust is negligible to aluminum.
Aj, 30 Jun 2010These are the kind of comments i enjoy reading in your reviews. Shows how thorough and detaile... moreDon't bother that slight difference in color.
Remember, this phone is S8500 (style) not i8500.
[deleted post]OMG The same thing over and over again.If u are one of em apple fanboys theres nothing anyone can say to make u not bu the iphone.The iphones good in some aspects but personaly the cons overpower the pros when it comes to the iphone.The Wave is definitely the product where samsung got it all right.And its excellent value for money and the app store is bound to grow given samsungs determination to make bada quite the smartphone OS.
Buy the wave
And if u r willing to spend more cash get the iphone but know this the samsung wave does 99% of what the iphone does and does some more than the iphone ever will.