Amit, 05 Sep 2011Zee...u can do 2 simple tasks to check that.
1. Go to Samsung Apps from ur phone, sign in t... morenot it wont sweety :coz to go to my ac in samsung apps i need to be able to open samsung apps on my h/s right???which i cant:
and i havnt installed the apps from pc:::: :( ahhh i wanna shout out loud now.....i tink uve been very helpfull though:i appreciate dat.....
zee, 03 Sep 20111. Whats ur SD card capacity? 2GB
2. How u deleted the apps? i did 'uninstall' them by pressi... moreZee...u can do 2 simple tasks to check that.
1. Go to Samsung Apps from ur phone, sign in there, go to my account, u can see which all are already installed, and this trick is reliable. It will show u a list of all the apps u installed on-air (via WiFi or 3G or 2G).
2. Apart from this, if u had installed the apps thru ur PC and KIES, then connect ur phone to KIES (PC), and check there what KIES says which all apps are already installed.
I guess these 2 will solve ur problem.
i had the first wave now i have wave 2 and i am very pleased. i tried iphone 4 ok its very good but its very hardware sensitive, android rubish poor battery perfomance dont buy lg optimus black or x2,and sony erisson,samsung they are the best hardware and software.can anyone tell as when bada 2 will be available i am from greece.
Can Any1 let me know when Bada 2.0 is releasing for WAVE 2 I cannot wait for the Upgrade for my phone. Please let me know. Thanks in advance..
shujin, 04 Sep 2011what is the best OS, android or bada?also. if you want best multimedia features go for bada os
shujin, 04 Sep 2011what is the best OS, android or bada?it depends on you
if you like gamming bada os is good
if you like to download many many many usless apps android is good
AnonD-6578, 04 Sep 2011If it was having android, battery backup would be poor. Bada is more efficient OSalso you also not able to play games like
gangster west coast hustle, nova 1 , avatar , shreak forever, zombie inflection , blade of flury ,earthworm jim , setteller hd ,spiderman total myth ,splinter cell convection and much more
see bada's assian creed and than see android assian creed
bada 's assi creed like iphone
android's assi creed like java
just see this all great iphone games are available in wave2 samsung app
see in market.android.com and search
you will not albe to find this games
Nishant, 04 Sep 2011Its an awesome phone. All the features are great. AOI: OS should have been Andriod. NishantIf it was having android, battery backup would be poor. Bada is more efficient OS
Its an awesome phone. All the features are great.
AOI: OS should have been Andriod.
I'm using wired(LAN)internet connection on my Laptop.I want to share connection with wave 2 via WiFi,I've tried through adhoc networks,but whenever i open network connection in wave2 it is showing the error "DNS Error".Could anyone please solve this issue, this technique works fine with Apple iphone but its not working with wave 2
Any help appreciated
Thanks in advance....................
Amit, 02 Sep 20111. Whats ur SD card capacity?
2. How u deleted the apps? Its a bit confusing from ur words. U... more1. Whats ur SD card capacity? 2GB
2. How u deleted the apps? i did 'uninstall' them by pressing the 'widget' button.
3.exact error:atleast 10 mb is required to run this app delete some items and try again.......
ok one more thing i know wht is RAM random access memory:and yeah im a tech person too darling::so i get the fundamantal....i ve tried every thing i could and the only hope left is to detect if there are any apps running which is not visible.......so any suggetions :)
AnonD-15782, 02 Sep 2011 I shut-down my phone and then removed the battery for removing the memory card. After doing t... morei think 25% samsung phones has this problem
i had this same problem with my previous phone
when i remove battery and insert it again fully charged battery goes 5%
this problem is on my wave2 and also had with previous samsung phone
just remove battery and insert it again and try and try you will be success
if not work then go to service center
I've recently purchased this mobile.It was awesome, for those of u looking for excellent multimedia and battery back up, I'd recommend this one