Abhi123, 03 Jul 2011Don't buy this phone. After buying this i am facing lots of problems. They say it has 512 MB R... moreyou need a memory card in your phone and then in memory settings change everything save to>external memory instead of internal memory. then only you can add big games. i have in mine.
it has 512 mb ram.
if ram is really 73 mb than how can we install big app like
spiderman 551mb ,brother in arm 300 mb,asphalt5? so the ram is 512mb surely isn't it ?
bashqad`, 02 Jul 2011I was planning to buy c7 but now I think I have to change my mind. I think this is good phone.... moreDon't buy this phone. After buying this i am facing lots of problems. They say it has 512 MB RAM, but in BadaSI it shows only 73 MB available. If you run an intensive game it gives "Not enough Memory" error and you cant do any thing on it, You have to close the game.
Sound is poor as compared to Nokia phones.
In that image you can see that only 1 game was running on phone, no widgets no apps, still it gave Memory error.
Also see below image, it shows 73 MB RAM.
Samsung is cheating us.
when apps memory 1gb n msg memory 500 mb contact memory is 500 mb but how much ram in samsung wave2
Rajdeep, 02 Jul 2011I bought this piece of beauty couple of months ago....Here is something I feel about it now : ... morefor more sound on handsfree go to music-setting_keep equalisar -classic and effect -bass enhancement
this is arun, 02 Jul 2011hey simran click ''use packet data'' in settings-> connectivity. you wont be able to use in... more. arun m saying GPS nt GPRS k
do u knw how to search any place in map on this phone
n how to find the destination btwn two places
Rajdeep, 02 Jul 2011I bought this piece of beauty couple of months ago....Here is something I feel about it now : ... moreone more thing u forgot to post my dear friend............that its just a trash......beacuse ruter 66 is outdated it was programed 4 years ago so it does not gives correct locations on new made highways and gets confused on new made fly overs ......and voice navigation is also in demo and available for only one month.........and apps for navigations are not that much .....i agree wid u that it is impossible to install 2mill aps but u should also have some gud apps worth for free......but i bada os only useless apps r freee
sam, 02 Jul 2011pls dear friends tell me how much Ram in wave 2nd ???2GB
I bought this piece of beauty couple of months ago....Here is something I feel about it now :
1. Excellent Camera.
2. Briliant display.
3. Scratch free Gorrila Glass (its a gr8 relief for most of its users like me).
4. Solid Metalic Build Quality (Feels Superb in hand).
5. It uses One of the Fastest CPUs available for mobile device.
6. Fantastic Batery Back-Up (2 days/avg use).
7. Everybody talks about the OS. Its not android, So has less applications blah blah. But for me its not a issue at all. I am using it Just as a mobile device to do some additional stuffs ...smartly. Instead Bada OS is quite fast consuming less Batery than the Driods, and we need to think logically one thing: Is it possible to use the 200000+ applications in our mobile ?
8. FM recording is Superb.
9. A smart phone with the above features comes also with Front Facing Camera.
10. Compare its specifications with that of Apple IPhone-4 here in GSM Arena. You will find they are almost identical. But one of them cost Rs. 35K+. No need to tell which one.
1. Very low sound (Ringtone, Media Player, Radio, Alarm) even in
Headphone also its bit lesser than my expectation. But its clear.
2. Talking in Wave 2 (I mean making call) is not as friendly as Nokia. I feel noise sometime. Using headphone while talking is also problematic (Can't get signal if put the Phone in pocket). It may be a problem with my service provider also. But overall talking with it is not a gr8 fun.
3. I like its big 3.7" Display most but at the same time its quite heavy and bulky. U can't operate it using your one hand (I'm taliking about agerage Indian hand, Not of people like Gr8 Khali).
4. Low RAM. After installing couple of apps it promts to uninstall some application. Quite annoying.
5. Social Networking Sites are not very interactive here. No SKYPE, GTalk.
So if you are looking for a Phone under the range of Rs.20K just go and get it. But plz don't expact it as a replacement of your Laptop/Desktop. Its just a phone - a smart one.
this is arun, 02 Jul 2011i went to the store to purchase nokia c7 but bought this one. its so smart that i couldnt stop... moreI was planning to buy c7 but now I think I have to change my mind. I think this is good phone. The OS is bit not convincing.
just now bought this phone. excellent features. but it shows only 391mb phone memory. pls anyone tell about this.
I just want to know when bada 2.0 will available in India and can i upgrade my existing wave 2 bada1.2...
can anyone suggest how can i get good games for wave 2
i am not able to find the games on torrentz
i don't want to buy from samsung apps as they r not free
plz suggest me the games that i can get free
just let me knw the site or it will be helpful if u can let me knw which games i can download from torrentz which r compatiable with wave 2
simran, 01 Jul 2011hi all wave users
i bought this phone just 2 days ago. Its very nice in use.
I am facing few... morehey simran click ''use packet data'' in settings-> connectivity. you wont be able to use internet if its not checked. if then also not running, get your gprs/3g activated with settings.
just click edit in menu and there will be a minus sign on application, touch it and it will be uninstalled and deleted.
preinstalled applications cannot be deleted.