no doubt its a tremendous phone for multimedia ........but i have few questions about this phone.......
1. about gps and maps , many users says that it does not locks inside home and sometimes gives false location ..as i am from india does its gps works properly in india because ruter 66 is not available in india....its maps are of samsung i hope that they are not useless.... i know its not good as gps in android phones but is it better than nokia gps and ovi maps .....i mainly wants a phone with good maps and gps support is its that phone.
2. apps in bada are few....and most of them are paid...so should i get it..and i have heard that many pre installed apps inside the phone are demo version we have to buy them up is it true
3. gaming on this phone is superb ....can its gaming be compared to android phones .
4. it does not support opera ....its supports it via third party and of .jad or .jad verion ...is its inbuilt brouser is that much good as opera ....
5. can it be updated to 2.0
6. its the main question as it comes to bada people hates it coz lack of apps and most of them are paid and some are useless....is there any future of bada coz there are only 4 phones (a as i know) ....there is a big question mark on this os
thanx guys pls help me out
i accidentally touched block message while using my phone, i wanted to unblocked it but i could not find how? could anyone tell me how to unblock? thank you
wave2 when i switch off and remove battery and insert it then swith on the 100 % battery goes to 0% this is many times
and sometimes switch off and can't restart . when i remove battery and reinsert it restart and say 0% battery
this same problem whith my galaxy 3
and i heard it is almost with half of samsang phones
i never buy samsung in future
but wave2 is great
Anonymous, 30 Jun 2011battery lasts for more than 2 days in 2G network. 1 and half day in 3G network. When not using... moreThanks for your reply but as I have told that I have not used any function may have missed this phone is not in 3G settings even in 2G it doesn't lasts a day
how to register divx.vod plzz tell i am using wave2. videos r not looking worthfull right now plzz reply ma id is firstname.lastname@example.org
Ankit, 30 Jun 2011I have bought this just a month back & have a very bad experience due to following reasons... morebattery lasts for more than 2 days in 2G network. 1 and half day in 3G network. When not using 3G features switch to 2G in settings.
Santhosh, 30 Jun 2011hi, could anyone help,does this phone has 512mb ram and flash content support ? best regardsNo it won't ve flash 10 support but you can play youtue videos with mobile youtube support it dosen't ve 512 mb Ram. i think 128 or 256 mb ram. But one thing bada os version 2 is going to release they say that it is going to support flash 10.
I have bought this just a month back & have a very bad experience due to following reasons:-
1. Pics taken by camera looks great in phone but once transferred to Laptop looks less clear.(wts the use of 5MP camera)
2. Phone gets restart itself.
3. Battery drains in a day without even using the phone for any function.
I am very sad to buy this phone spending Rs15K & no satisfaction from any part except its great looks & touch.
hey wavers turbo granny which is motion senser bike game on samsang apps was paid now this game is for free yeh......
i download it just now and i m anjoying
it is now free
Santhosh, 30 Jun 2011hi, could anyone help,does this phone has 512mb ram and flash content support ? best regardsyes it has......enjoy
btw iphone 4 and wave II specs are closed but OS difference and that is one win of iphone 4.
well, bada can get this too. wait and see!
could anyone help,does this phone has 512mb ram and flash content support ?
if anyone use
remote desktop application
i can't cannect through gprs
if it run only on 3g or wifi?
i install on pc also and anter ip address also
please help me............???????
Dear all my frnds.plz tell me abt samsung s8530 wave II.is it good phone.I am very confuse between samsung ACE and samsung wave II.plz suggest me which is best.plz reply with my name my name is Abhishek I.
AMit, 29 Jun 20111st thing bout the WAVE things:
Buddy im using this for last 6 months..about my background ... morecorrection C7 is 8MP fixed focus camera.
Anyway Wave2 pic clarity is amazing if taken properly.
karan, 28 Jun 2011 in setting-about phone-divx vod-resister or deresister option if anyone resister divx vod ... morejust go to the website www.divx.vod.com and download for free after that create an account and you can register already by putting your divx code number.;)
krishna, 29 Jun 2011seriously i am confirmimg to the people who bought a phone of wave2-s8530 ....
as per my conc... more1st thing bout the WAVE things:
Buddy im using this for last 6 months..about my background im a telco engg and had worked for SONY_ER, anyways, this was the best phone in its category when it was launched in early 2011 and arguably still the best (as its price got reduced).
5MP Cam ~ I dunno why u getting poor images..may be some setting issue....its cam is cool man at this price...dont expect a N8 cam at 16000 :). Simply being a 'CARL ZEISS' is not enuff...go for its quality like aperture..focal length..lens type etc etc. This cam is better than Nokia C7's 5MP for sure.
8GB card ~ I personally use a 16GB card...never faced any problem. Its smooth always.
2nd Thing: now..in the mid of 2011 there are many good competitors of this one..a smartphone's age is typically 3-4 months only. LG Optimus black is good...its in the same price-range, some other GALAXY models are also cool. But nowhere u will get a sturdy masculine handsome phone like this in this price range.