i have did cool phone . can any one tell me what the difference is . in t100 ....... and t108 software ..
ok i got the fone today.. very nice.. first thoughts on it were:
- it looked nice.. granted its not the smallest fone in the world.. but its smaller than the one i had before.. and alot lighter too!
- the antena isnt huge like everyone says it is..
- the graphics on it are just outta this world..
- theres not a large range of ringtones.. but that can b sorted easily with some downloads..
- after 30 mins i got used to where everything was on the phone..
- its loud so u can hear it when it beeps altho volume can b changed so its quieter.. whatever u fancy lol
- a flashin light to tell u when it has converage (i think lol)
- date and time on the front screen..
- when u open it up its thin.. the buttons r easy to press.. easy to open and close the fone.
- simple and clear ways to store numbers..
- the choice of different colour schemes for the menu..
- vibration alert..
- clean neat shape..
- quick and easy access to the text message service..
- im just in love with the backgrounds! lol
- once uve opened the phone its really light.. fits on ur face well when ur talking unlike the nokia.. it curves so its at ur ear and mouth at the same time *oOoH fancy* lol
- quick and easy way to set the time..
hmm what else lol.. i bet this is getting a bit long and boring to read now..
- u can change the contrasts on the phone.. so if u want it lighter or darker.. also u can have it so the buttons on the keypad can stay lit for longer or the brightness or something,
- nice large size font so u can read it easily..
erm.. thats all i can think of for now.. im sure i repeated myself alot in that lol
o yeh also.. ive been a devoted nokia user.. since my first mobile theyve all been nokias.. and i was really worried bout getting a different make.. but im really happy i did get this fone.. its just more than i could imagine.. much better than any nokia! i dont think a nokia fone could have graphics as good as these.. well maybe they could.. but i like these ones hehe.. bye bye nokia HeLLo samsung lol
o O o O o and also wat i like the most *the childish side in me is speaking now* when the phone rings theres this really cool flashy light thing which flashes over about 7 or 8 colours.. so its obvious when someones ringing u..
well thats all i have to say for now.. im sure ill think of somethin else in a lil while.. :o)
*waits to see what baybee thinks of her new phone* mine should be arriving today :D
I'm just about to buy the T100.. from peoples comments im kinda worried about what ill think about it.. but ill check back in a few weeks and say my honest opinions.. :o)
Yeeeaha! At last....T100 for me...
A cool phone....I can feel the breeze blowing when I use it....
samsung t100 is a beautiful phone craetive and lovely. my special type of phone
i have one of these superb phones, and like a user above mentioned, the games are slow, but only if you have one of the animated screensavers switched on. I have my sons pic on my phone and the gaming is faster with just a wallpaper on it. Have fun and hope my advise helps you enjoy the gaming.
WAHOOOOOO. lol. im hopefully gettin this phone very soon as a present. cant wait!
i have owned nearly every make off phone on the market . and SAMSUNG T100 is the best to date .. if you want beating try the V100 . MY cousin in oz has just got his hands on one. VOD had ericsson t68 loads off features but believe me highly overated handset
Does anyone know if you can download photos so you can use them for photo caller ID
I got this phone coz i took gsmarena.com word
for it,but when it came to practise,i was
somehow dissapointed coz i had an ERICSSON
and what a difference!,samsung polyphonic
ringtones are unique but not practical(
you cant hear them in crowded places),
the quality of sound itself is good and clear
BUT still not loud enough(compared to THE
ERICSSON),you cant make the alarm rings
when phone is off(unlike ERICSSON),the
clock doesnt support am/pm format(unlike
ERICSSON),gsmarena.com said that the T100
has ring groups BUT THAT`S NOT CORRECT!!,
battery fair but not good for a 900 mi-ah
extended battery!!!,the ear volume is no
way near the ERICSSON ear volume!!,anyway
this phone is not for the seriuos practical
user,so if you`re used to Ericsson...dont buy a samsung!!
and if you only wanna show off with a
coloured screen phone...then get a T100!.
I've heard that the games are a bit slow to actually get into them but i think it's the perfect size. the nokia 8110 and others like it are far too small and make txting or game play so difficult with the tiny little buttons, but this fone has just the right size screen and buttons, making it very user friendly. i currently own a 7110 which is perfect for size and the navi-roller is a very good feature, but this samsung incorporates the perfectly sized buttons and screen in a fone a lot smaller than my present one. perhaps if it had to be open constantly then it would be a bit big, but i find the size when closed to be small and when open, just right. sorry, love this phone! lol
I find that the phone is too big.And the games only have 3 types need to be inmprove! ;)Cya!!
i just got the phone last week and i think it is great,but i want to know if you can send free ringtones to it.Or what websites to go onto for ringtones.
Great phone. Best I've had and I've owned a few in my time. Anyone wanna get into ring tone trading (even if you don't have any yet) drop me an email. I have some excellent tunes for it that I've gathered and converted.
This phone got problems:
1. Sometimes when u open the lid the screen light remained darken. If u give it a flick it comes on
2. When u have vibrate and melody on sometimes the phone only makes the melody but not vibrate first, as it should be. If someone get this similar problems, share your thought.
Thanks mate. tis a great site, although i can't register:( sumthin rong with it i think... really wanted to get some requests in for ringtones and logos!!! grrr. crap, where did i leave those bananas? hmm...