According to a new report out of Samsung's home country, the company is aiming to sell a total of 700,000 Galaxy Note8 units in South Korea during the first month of the device's availability.
The report notes that the tech giant will start supplying the said number of units by the end of this month. Of the total figure, 60% will be 64GB units, while the remaining 40% will be 256GB models.
Talking about 64GB units, those are further divided based on colors - 40% Deep Cyan Blue, 30% Midnight Black, and 30% Orchid Gray. Similarly, the 256GB models are divided in the following way: 60% Deep Blue and 40% Midnight Black.
The report says the 128GB model and the Maple Gold color variant have been excluded from the launch list. For what it's worth, the 700,000 figure that Samsung is aiming for the Note8 is almost same as what the company achieved with first month sales of the Galaxy S8 in South Korea.
The phone will be up for pre-order in South Korea from September 7 to September 14, and will go on sale starting September 15. Recently, the company's mobile chief Koh Dong-jin said they are expecting to sell a total of over 11 million units of the Note8 worldwide.
Note8 is available with dual-SIM and that's a high tier phone. In my corner of the world it's currently only available with dual, as single SIM will come later. How much data a phone uses depends more on which apps and settings the user choses than o...
Meanwhile it's actually the most advanced. Go figure.
Oh yeah. They developed bixby. Everyone knows that touchwiz is among the worst skins for android.