i love the u700 but i just looked at rhe feautures of u600 and i am confused which one is better.
which one do you think its better abd why?
I have already asked a qestion about the U700 but nobody seems to care and give an answer here, everybody bla bla bla and bla bla bla. The U700 cannot erase the recent recipients phone number after you send a text,apart from that when you log on the add recipient to send a message it registers the number and cannot be erased. Why is this? Is it a feature in the phone?
to annetijie.. there are no pre-installed games when i bought it..
Here in Philippines its not out yet in the market but luckily i bought one from samsung showroom where they showcase new phones.. its worth P19,000 which converts up to USD$422.. hehe..
It's a lot better from U600 I heard from some of my friends, though am not sure because I havnt tried using U600 :)
How do get get frames,games & how do I change a message alert, is there any games on this phone ?
NISH i found this for you..
Posted in: Bangalore - For Sale / Electronics
Reply To: Electronicstrade312@NETZERO.NET
Date Posted: Sep-11-2007
Posting Id: 4086
ELECTRONICS TRADING INC.
Samsung U300 $190usd
Samsung U600 $200usd
Samsung U700 $250usd
HOPE THIS HELPS NISH ;-)
The price in south africa is between R3 500
and R4 000 for a new u700...but too much for it, I would say..
Yes this phone is just as slow as the u600 when it comes to texting...so you have to tipe realy slooow...LOL!
The screen is perfectly visible tho!
I like my u700...i just dont thing its worth its price! And if you want a phn with gr* sound...this one is not 4 u!
Hope this answ some of your Qs
Sorry guys! I was wrong!
You can lock your msgs...actually, you can lock just about everything!
*Pick what you want to lock,
*and then choose a code,
My code on my u700 was 1234
Hope this helps!
i just googled "u600 vs u700" and all it gave me was a shetload of information i already found here. i'm planning to buy one or the other and need some advice. some questions, any answer would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.
1. does the u700 have the same problem with slow text messaging as the u600?
2. does the "mirror" screen on the u700 make it more difficult to see the screen due to high reflectivity?
3. how often does the problem with text messaging on the u600 show up?
4. do any of these break really easily when dropped?
any other questions i should consider?
i have an e900 and love it. really, SUPER THANKS for any response.
Thank you Roxanne!
It was on both tho..but i saved it now so we'll see!
Thanx for the reply!
It should be simple as too what I did, I greated my own folder on my phone, Roxie's Playlist.
~(Your folder name)
~Highlight the song
~Set as (Option 6)
~Voice call ringtone
Hope this helps...
If you havent got a folder move song to your folder or greate a folder...
To help you with your problem on not being able too see your numbers you add onto your phonebook.
~Scroll Down two Phonebook Settings (nr19)
~View Contacts from
~Choose either Sim, Phone or both.
Hope that helps you.
wow i juz got this phone yesterday and its excellent but not near from perfect.. The sound is quite low but obviously its not a music phone so why complain that's what headsets are for, so music can go directly in ur ears if u want loud sounds.. the sensitive touch buttons are cool, u juz need to get used of pressing the pad lightly.. camera is fine, the resolution is ok, i dont think I need to buy a digicam anymore.. The design is so beautiful, so modern ang hi tech looking.. Well at this point no complains and problems yet.. Thumbs up! And those of u who are always saying that Nokia is better, well why are u wasting your time looking at samsung phones if u really worship Nokia? Ayt?
For those who are all curios about if the phone works in U.S.A. Yes it does. I have T-mobil and the phone works great.. full signal and crystal clear sound. I just got the phone a week ago and I am still in testing phase of all the features. I will update later... Any guestions please welcome....
O ja NEMBIE...
It can vibrate and play melody.
Go to Settings, phone profiles, options, edit end u can change it thete.
Hope this helps :)
Hey guys and girls,
Ive had the u700 for a month now...
And its DEFINITALY NOT worth its price!
Im not totally disappionted tho, but the sound it terrable. and im not even talking about the theme!
To answer some of your Qs:
To change the MSG ALERT, go to settings, phone profiles and options, edit.
There is no radio and u cant block any msgs.
The one problm i cant seem to fix is that it keeps on showing no number. Even tho i saved the number in it's phonebook.
If any of u can help me, ill truly appreciate it!
Greetings from SouthAfrica
does anyone know if this fone rings and vibrates at the same time, i know samsung didn't have this function and i haven't used samsungs since my e800
After having the Samsung u700 for a month, what I can say is that:
- It has great features
- It has a very nice design
But, unfortunately I am planning to sell it, as I am very disappointed about:
- The slide; mine has the wobbling and rattling problem which has been sent to repair 2wice & Samsung refuse to replace my handset
- The lagging; the whole phone software is way to slow... menus, typing in phone no.s etc.
- The speaker; way not loud enough for playing mp3 ringtones... my old little samsung e370 was louder than this! Disappointing considering that the u700 does have better sound quality because of the ICEpower Amp by Bang & Olufsen!
- The camera; good quality, but annoying that you have to rotate the pictures
- Charging & Handsfree; only uses one hole... I cannot use my handsfree headset and charge my phone at the same time!
- Durability: Taking away the time the phone was in repair, I have only had this phone in my use for ~2 weeks, and the silver finish is wearing off at the edges. This is despite the fact I have immaculately kept it in my mobile phone sock... the silver just seems to wear off really easily!!
Generally Disappointed in Samsung! They used to be my favourite mobile brand... now I'm not sure what I will change to now =(