To the guy who wont ever buy a samsung because they dont work like nokias or get a mirco sd card like sony's do.....the only card you get with sony's in the uk is the walkman range.... if you want a k800i for example you have to purchase one.... nokia's particular the n range (before the n95) have a software issue so if your happy taken the nokia back to where you bought it every month or so be my guest and buy one.... I have a samsung and the best handset I have had yet (D900) also to buy a micro sd card is cheaper than the sony M2
Does this phone really have a click wheel that works like an ipod??? or is it just a circle button?
Other than good looks; design of Samsung phones are not thoughtful enough for their phone users.......their software should be improved. Their 'slim line' phones are not comfortable to hold in the hand or to use for talking(SE W880 is slim but more comfortable)! Phones are made flimsy, un-reliable & not durable in the long run!!!
Samsung, pls do not automatically save sent messages on your phone because I can always have the option to save or not to save my sent messages and I am always secure. Pls let your phone customize the message tones but do not take away the periodical alert,different message alert type which is independent from the ringing alert and email alert.
view of that phone is perfect. there is no instant messaging? can i use communicators in internet with that phone?
Great phone. Hope Samsung finally improved the software : ring and vibrate at the same time, customize message tones, automatically save sent messages...and so on. If so, i buy it for sure.
what is the real video player? can you put movies on your phone and watch movies? also do u think this phone would have fm radio?
1) Go complain to Samsung and tell them what you want, or else go get yourself a Samsung phone, and adapt yourself to a few patches you may want to find out and make yourself happy, stop complaining.
2) It's called preference, some people might not want this, some might not, I prefer not because you can only store in a ratio of 100:100.
3) Yeah, if it doesn't have a timestamp on the SMS ever thought about setting the clock?
4) Sony has created the M2, therefore able to hand out. If you're comparing it then to Nokia giving out some MicroSDs, then complain more.
5) The menu system IS flashier than the nokia's. IMO, the menu when skinned white is way better than nokia's. And if you're talking about colour, go create some patches for me and other's and see if you can do better. Complain more please.
6) Texting style the same as Nokia's? Who the hell are Samsung? Try-hards trying to be Nokia? No. Samsung are dominating from size to size and are finding out ways to beat Sony Ericsson's sound system and DO beat Nokia in a lotta ways.
Anyway, VERY good job on the U700. New sound system in, and we've gotta see the new battery saver. Cheers.
hey... if you don't like it just go get yourself a nokia since you nokia like so much just don't complain about it... just let samsung do their own work.... its 10000000 times better than Motorola anyway
before this gets released.. Samsung do yourselves a favour and read below.....
1) Allow the user of the phone to remove that blasted great big date and time bar that goes across the screen.. its soooo not needed.. why do you think people have watches.. this is the number one reason i wont buy your phones.. i dont want my wallpapers with the head of people missing.. wallpapers are important to people!
2) Make the phone automaically store the txt's sent in the sent items folder.. so i dont have to do it!
3) Put the date and time of when i sent or recieved the txt's on every txt!
4) Give us a Micro SD card with the phone.. Sony are giving them with their phones!
5) Change your menu system to something a bit more flashier.. something like Nokia's!
6) change your txt'in to the same style as Nokia's..
Do all of this and you will have a total global domination of the mobile phone industry!