type 00000000 for security options. This is the default code. If code has been changed, there is another solution (no need to go to the service point).
bye from serbia!
Hi Guys anybody knows how to remove the rejecyed number from U700 ? I need help
phone looks good and Works Better I've Sold Over 100 Units less problems.but get a cover as soon as possible
i'm thinking of switching phones. i'm quite fascinated with the u700.. reading your opinions made me wonder if the phones' coating really does peel off. a mobile phones' coating is surely a concern for me. thanks..
been using the u700 for 3 weeks now. once you get used to it - its a fantastic phone:
2. 'living world' wallpaper - i travel alot, cool to see different places of interest of countries i'm in - especially when they light up at night!
3. quick find when you're dialling numbers
4. screen clarity & colors, in pics & video
5. big fonts - dialling numbers & text - with selectable dark background and bright font colors can even read in dark places
6. big keypads for my big thumb
1. right internet browser icon - keeps activating browser when accidentally touch it
2. over sensitive buttons - really have to get use to this or you'll curse & swear when calling or messaging - took some time before i could get the buttons to obey my commands ;)
3. soft sounds from speakers
4. when on call and you have to press a number, the autolock doesn't work anymore, your cheek may accidentally touch the hold button and your caller is put on hold. to avoid this, go back after inputting numbers and phone will go into autolock mode again.
5. no hole or hook to loop a band or strap
well thnx a lot pal for all taht help.. but unfortunatley as i said it only exists by Asia.. hardly in EU.. yet, that only solution I have is the crystal cover.. I know its not good, but its a good protector & its all what i got.. actually when I got mine I found out a 512mb card.. I dunno, that could be the new version of the phone that is more protected??!!
i dont know how to upload the java games from my pc to the u700 mobile...
I have 2 problems... 1ste the silver is peeling nd 2nd my camara look greenish when i wana take pic, videos nd make a video call. Wat should i do? take it back?
gmask is a company specializing in applying a protective film to gadgets developedithink by a japanese. its available in singapore and philippines. i dunno if its also available in EU. search for gmask and visit their website so you'll have idea what they do and if they're not available in your area, try to know if there are other establishments that offer same services.
OK I bought the phone despite all the bad comments on it.. and anyway I gmask it.. for those who really love fanciful phones with lots of functions maybe u can try other phones.. but this phone is good enough for me to call sms store my music.. (comes with 1gb card) and though the camera is a wee bit slow..i dun really mind. the photos taken are good =) i would give it 7/10
Paint Problems please refer to your warranty center. They do change a new casing with TOUGH'ned up paint so that it will now actually last. Thanks.
so what exactly is the gmask that you're talking about.. am not existing in Asia, am in EU, so probably what you're talking about is not available coz I dont know it!!
Hi, Can someone tell me that whether the pearl black U700 has paint peeling problem?
I just want to make sure it.
I will appreciate it!!!
Hi, does this phone have a loop hole for cell phone charms? Because I've seen the korean version of this phone from anycall and it does have a loop hole
But when looking at the european version, it looks like it doesn't.
So does it? Thanks...
hah!you must have a lemon battery. my batt lasts 4-5 days on average use. by the way,i play alot of times. would probably last more if i dont play alot.
scratches? naaaah. i take care of my gadgets, my phone is gmasked, its 2months old and looks just like when it was purchased. my SE k600i still looks new even after 2 years of usage.