this is the worse phone i have ever came across , i wont recomend anybody to buy this phone , poor sound quality no nice features , i hate this phone , this is a s$%^$%^$^t phone
this is the worst samsung phone i've ever had. the silver lining at the both sides of the phone gets chipped off really easily. i've been using this phone for hardly a month and i've never dropped it but it already looks like i've been using it for a year! and the touch screen is too sensitive. don't get this phone!
as of now, it is only accepting 2GB of Micro-SD memory Card. In the Phils., there is a 4gb-8gb of Micro-SD memory card. I haven't tried it though because the manual says that it only accepts up to 2gb of memory card. I suggest that you try 2GB first. It might slow your phone down when you insert a higher memory card..
Hey buddy! where did you save your music files? phone memory or memory card? try saving it on the memory card, because when I play my music, i just simply close the phone down and it will not stop..
~just my 2 cents..
i will back you samsung is the worst in every aspect, they are so unhelpful and refuse to live up to their warranty. a samsung rep just told me that they are putting better material on the crome sides. i asked him what that was and he didnt know which means yet again another pathetic attempt to escape the truth that their product is yuk.
i have been using the music player, not just opening files. so what do you do to access the standard menu, as pressing back simply exits me from the music player, and i cant find a minimise option in the options menu.
Any one interested should go ahead and buy this phone. I've had this phone for a couple of weeks now and the only thing you will be disappointed in is the sound quality. The PC Studio and user friendly features are top notch. The UI and screensavers and wallpaper aren't as stylish as the phone, but small trade off. When used to all the new features (touch sensitive buttons and texting) PHONE IS GREAT!!!
plz i want to get this phone but am discouraged becaus of the comments u r sending
wat now shall i still buy phone?
samsung is my second best cellphone brand
i just bought this fone and there are no games..the folder is empty..is this is possible or did i buy an imitation?
I just bought this 4ne recently and i can not use mobile mesengers like migg33,bing etc.i reckon there is something wrong with the java settings..some one help me??
can you please try to play the music using the music player and not play it directly on your files. i have 100+ mp3 right now and i can still send messages. the music will automatically stop when you use the camera. haven't tried it on games and browsing the internet though, but i think it will not work also since games is using audio too. . .
~ just my 2 cents
This 4ne is damn sexy, it is the sexiest 4ne i have ever seen. I love samsung, they are good and detailed at what they do. Too bad not many pple are satisfied with this 4ne. But i can say, despite the issues u pple have with this 4ne, i can still buy it. But i wont coz am waiting for samsung to bring out a sensible Wi-Fi 4ne.
Hi I posted a complaint here before - I have since taken the phone back and had it replaced (same phone) and it is much better. The software was dodgy which is why the keys were super sensitive and it was doing weird things. Haven't had it long enough for the paint to peel off yet! but at least now I think I can work with it..whew !! which is good news, as there was no way they were going to give me a differnet make/model.
15. The sound of the keyboard is not deactivable. At least not in the Phone Settings Menu. So either you choose Silent or Meeting Mode or you are listening to hundreds of animated beep while moving the cursor and typing... strange!
16. Networking for Java Apps: All Java apps (I have GizmoProject and GMail -the fast one) keep asking again and again for internet access, that's okey, but the phone asks the user twice when staeting one of those apps.... everytime, even the first option we choose everytime is: "Allow, and do not ask again". MAybe they meant DO ASK again. Funny.
Guys, this is not against the phone, just a list of tiny bugs, Samsung could easily fix and by releasing a new flash image for the phone they could make the model much more user-friendly and consistent.
8. Keyring. Yess, there is no password storing app, as on SE machines in default.
Also, even the web browser, when clicking RememberME in Gmail does not store the pswd and you need to retype it everytime.
9. Own Number: in settings - Own number - Select Line not all the own numbers appear, so you cannot pick up just one you stored a minute before...
10. Java Apps: all of them are reachable through the MyFiles-GamesAndMore - etc tree, There should be a separate menu item for such an important category. Did I say 320x 240 menu should have more than 3x4 items? We are not at 128x96 points.
11. GoogleApps Menu point: It would be very-very nice to have a messenger like the one from google in this menu point. Important for a phone like this!
12: Shortcuts: PhoneSettings-Shortcuts should offer also to assign a java app to a hot key. Seriously.
13. C: After typing a long message, and hitting C accidentally it just leaves the edit mode and ask if we wanna store the msg in the Drafts. What?!? Is not there a Cancel options even in the simplest Editors since like 1985? Other thig: Accidental touch of the C key (remember: it is a touch-key, not a mechanical one) also does exit a java app you were just waiting for to load in the last two mins....
14. Voice recording: Really ugly GUI , does not fit the phone at all. Samsung is not HTC! Samsung should provide style, as the customers expect it to do...
15. Icons; in some menu level the icon style does not match the icons in the main Menu! Also, the colourful selection of menupoints is a little slow, and... why cannot we just deactivate it, as we can deactivate the different CallingNumber styles?
...the DUN mode every time i open a browser on the paired machine with the browser. Can not we make the phone remember once we allow DUN?
3. Scroll Wheel: seems to be quite slow, it moves the cursor one item in roughly every 90° turn.
Also, is quite not comfortable when using the scroll wheel as cursor in the graphical menu, and accidentally even a small turn moves the cursor further... is not there any settings for the scroll wheel?
4. settings of the slider: either the slider deactivates everything (even closes running browsers and java apps) or does nothing acc to its settings. Why not to add an option to allow java apps running even at closed slider? Or to keep gizmo being connected while closed slider?
5. The menu options of the Phone mode that do scroll from right to left coz they are too long
do scroll just toooo slow!!! like 10 sec per line.
6. Menu font is too big for me! 320x240 pixels should do more! But, the Page Size option of the browser is amazing, it does exactly what i need to do with the menu font size..
7. T9 language change in SMS typing mode should be easily accessible, not through a menu point 11 in a pop-down list!!! MAybe to check the Lang setting of the arrived message and set the Lang of the outgoing msg to be typed automatically?????
Good idea, huhh?`
Hello. A short rewiew and some questions:
1. Phone Menu: the line mode of the menu is really boring sits it makes the selected line wider than the others and therefore the lines jump up and down as you move the cursor. Is there a way to deactivate this? For example the Media Player Menu looks much better!
2. Sharing the Internet (HSDPA) connection through BlueTooth (BT): although the machine is already paired with the phone, it keeps asking to allow the DUN mode every