amboe, 14 Feb 20091) Put your text in a word document. 2) Upload it with rapidshare or a other filehosting site.... moreAll are waiting for the miracle ..(for the tiny guide to be published by Hindustani)..
Hindustani, 12 Feb 2009TO : amboe, premus, Hankie
Dear friends, my love and respect towards GSMArena, Mobile-Revie... more1) Put your text in a word document. 2) Upload it with rapidshare or a other filehosting site. 3) Post the link. :-)
Thanks in advance!!!
Dear All, Please stay away from this model. I have Purchased U800 in Nov 2008 and last week it stopped working suddenly. I am from Mumbai India. I went to the Samsung service and even if it is under the warranty period, that guy asked for Rs 1500 for repairing. According to him this problem occured due to seepage of water and could not be covered under warranty. I argued a lot bcoz I know it was working on 4th night and when I got up on 5th morning the screen was blank. There is no point of water seepage. nobody did touch the phone during the night. I am going to consumer court against Samsung and will never buy any Samsung product. GSM Arena, Please publish my post so that others can also know about this incidence.
TO : amboe, premus, Hankie
Dear friends, my love and respect towards GSMArena, Mobile-Review and SAMSUNG -- all of you are quite familiar with. But honestly, the text I "manufactured" is quite big. And that's why -- frankly -- I'm hesitating to post that in GSMArena forum -- no point in acting like an offending-tormenting-dictator by consuming so much of space, correct?
So please help me decide -- where and how to post that text.
BTW : Solution to Hankie's problem is also included in that. And the post by "nthgr" seems like a classic example of "Chaos Theory".
Hi there,I bought this U800 beauty a month ago and have to tell I like this phone.Design is outstanding,features as well.One question a have,how can you change the center button feature,because in my phone when I press it always the internet starts.I tried to change it but can not find solution.Thanks!!!
I just bought the U800 but I have a problem with the emoticons in SMS. They are now showed as text and not as a figure. Anyone knows how to change this so I can see the real emoticon?
Its a great phone! i have had it for awhile now and it has not given me any problems. If you are considering this phone i say, go for it! :)
nthgr, 11 Feb 2009You can install it: "I was able to install games in my U700 following kokan87's post, thanks ... moreThere is a more simply way but this is a general way for a lot of type of Samsung mobile phone.
badu, 06 Feb 2009i`ve samsung u800 soub b before, this phone is bad for me. i cant install java games. so bdaYou can install it:
"I was able to install games in my U700 following kokan87's post, thanks man. here's how i do it:
1. Download the following:
2. Unpack the driver to a folder in your PC
3. Install BitPim in your PC
4. Enter the following code in your phone: *#0523#
5. Press the back key 5 times or until you find the menu with the " common in it. press  common, press  USB Configuration, then press  Qualcom USB
Your screen will show
Qualcomm USB Configured.
Plz Reconnect the Cable.0
6. Connect your phone to the PC using the USB Cable
7. PC Screen will prompt:
Windows found a new hardware.
8. Using the windows installation wizard, Install the qualcomm driver (2 drivers will be installed: The Qualcomm Proprietary USB Modem and Qualcomm Diagnostics Interface)
9. Go to device manager (for winXP: right click on my computer, click properties, click device manager under the hardware tab, click modem and right click on Qualcomm proprietary USB modem, under the modem tab take note of the port number (com10 in my case) then exit the device manager
10. Open BitPim and click “detect phone” in the edit menu or the find phone icon, if the phone is not detected, run settings and enter the following
Phone type: Other CDMA phone
Com port: refer to step 9 or click browse and select Qualcomm Diagnostics Interface 3197 (or try with the another)
11. Go back to BitPim, click view filesystem under the view menu, click filesystem in the left window and double click on the blue folder or click on the “+” sign beside the blue folder icon
12. To install the games go to media=>games. Right click on the games directory and select “make subdirectory”
13. Type the name of the directory and copy the jar and jad files to this directory. For example in the Tetris game, make a subdirectory entitled tetris and copy the tetris.jar and tetris.jad to this directory. Make a subdirectory for each games
14. Exit BitPim
15. In your phone, enter the following code: *#6984125*#
16. Select the menu  Internals (Master Key: *#9072641*#)
17. Chose the menu  Storage settings
18. Update media database, Update Java DB and Create AX Dat File.
19. Exit the Admin setting
it works. try it.
I have my samsung u 800 for nearly a month now. It is now the third time that the centre button of my key pad keep falling off after been repair
i`ve samsung u800 soub b before, this phone is bad for me. i cant install java games. so bda
Gil, 19 Jan 2009yes, you can... go to the "profiles" menu and you'll be able to personalize the message toneIn Indian edition of U800, You can not personalize SMS Tone..
It's so so good. That phone is very well from all the phones.
If you do not belibe, just try it and you cans see it!
the viewfinder of the camcorder its the same as like yours.while u rec it small viewer is appear.but when u play it from the folder u save in, its fullscreen avaiable
u cant use ur front cam to shoot pics.its only for vid call only.not like j200 which u can shoot pics from there,but low quality
i have the same prob while viewing pics.and i think its not a big deal,its just a bug bout the new samsung software.if the loading failed text apear just press back button again till the process succed.nothing wrong bout the memory card u used