Raif, 08 Nov 2008I've rejected my friend's number and now I can't find how to delete his phone number from the ... morego to call log find that number should be in `missed calls` (or also try in `recieved calls`) select that number press `options` then press 7 then 1 key, this will delete the number
I've rejected my friend's number and now I can't find how to delete his phone number from the reject list. Help!!!!
very good phone!i had many before but this is realy good guys.strong signal!good battery life!good speaker.for the camera u dont have to use the flash but the button for the brightness before take the shot.try this and u will remember me.great photos then oooauuuu!!
Mike, 03 Nov 2008Generally pretty nice and well manufactured phone, great materials quality, but:
1. PC Synchr... morei found a solution about this my friend!u go menu-setings-display-light-backlight time-and u put the on to 10sec and the dim 30 sec and evrething is perfect!!!!!!
Angelpie, 06 Nov 2008I have just got the phone and love it but cant find any screensavers. also where are the games... moreTo : People having NO pre-installed games.
The U800 comes with 8 to 10 JAVA games. Canon Ball and some really stupid Paris Hilton demo version games, i.e, games as questionable as Paris Hilton's character [some criminal records].
If you are wondering why no games came as pre-installed add-ons in your phone, allow me to point at some "shocking points".
1. You bought the phone from a dishonest shop in a seal-broken package, i.e, the seal on the package was already broken before you paid for the phone and took it home.
2. The dishonest shop-keeper or somebody she/he knows has already used your phone. And then in order to wipe off usage traces, the shop-keeper has performed "E2P Full Reset" that resets customizations, JAVA, media, T9 word suggestions, MMS Profiles, WAP settings and homepages.
3. When you point 1 finger at somebody, 3 fingers are already pointed at you then. The seal says, "DO NOT ACCEPT IF SEAL IS BROKEN. CAUTION: SEALED PACKAGE." And you took that warning for granted. What's the point in whining now??!! Think.
E2P = EEPROM = Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory
I have just got the phone and love it but cant find any screensavers. also where are the games...it says there are some loaded plus downloadable...i cant find any..
Hindustani, 06 Nov 2008To : Urs
The U800 does NOT use the SIM memory for message exchange and/or storage in the bu... moreThank you so much, i am going to try that, will let you know if it works then.
Have a great day! :-)
Urs, 06 Nov 2008Gr8 phone, i only have 1 problem... maybe someone can help??
My sms's are stored on the SIM C... moreTo : Urs
The U800 does NOT use the SIM memory for message exchange and/or storage in the bulk/default mode. For storing a message in the SIM you must copy or move it individually and manually.
Solution to your problem.
Put the Micro-SD card in the slot. Format it using the phone. This way the card would be ready with the necessary folders.
Menu > Settings > Memory Settings > Default Memory > Message Downloads > [select] Memory Card
Gr8 phone, i only have 1 problem... maybe someone can help??
My sms's are stored on the SIM CARD memory, it is not using the phone's memory for text messages (receiving). How do i change it so that messages received will go to the phone's memory and not the sim card. Most of my messages i receive are cut off / incomplete due to space on the sim not being enough. Hope someone can help.
speaker sound quality is average at best. nokia has better speakers. I used to use Nokia N70 before samsung u800.
As for headset, the sound quality is much better for u800
it's a solid phone with the features, themes, and wonderful screen. however, both my officemate's and my unit's cursor has fallen off with less than a month of use. the build quality of samsung has been questionable.
It sucks big time when this happened. and the camera doesn't produce nice pictures when taken at night.
Can anybody tell me what kind of headset will be provided in the sales package.
How is the output of speakers
How is the output of headset.
Generally pretty nice and well manufactured phone, great materials quality, but:
1. PC Synchronisation doesn't work. Samsung’s customer care can not help in resolving the problem....so if you want to synchronise your phone with Outlook - go for Nokia.
2. no-preloaded games,
3. ridiculous keypad lock...it is being locked in every place of menu when it is on auto, so when you are browsing menu and you hesitate for few second, the key pad is being locked. When the keypad is locked and you receive call, the keypad becomes active so you can access phone functions, but after the call phone stays in the idle even though before the call it was locked.
4. Why when you connect phone with PC via USB you have to turn off Bluetooth?
Generally.....great looking & stylish.....advanced functions even though some are not working....but next time I would go for Nokia again due to its functionality.
The phone is so thin that I cn hardly hang-on holding it. But it's cool... I'm sure that I can adapt it soon... I'm a Nokia & Motorola user. I tried samsung just now, I bought U800 and I'm loving it. But I dont know how to use the 3G cam, can I take a pic using that? The only thing that I chose Samsung is that Nokia abruptly change styles and lower their price immidiatly while Motorola is so cheap that everybody has it on their own hands,Sony Eric. maybe has a low quality, yet Samsung has an elegant design, expensive look ( yet dont put hole in my pocket), exquisite features and more... For now I can say that Samsung is no. 1 next Sony Er., Motorola, and Nokia.
cutesaj, 01 Nov 2008i just bought this phone its lovely, u can set ur msg tone to any mp3 song of ur choice, and i... moreDear Really its nice phone. i have buy this phone from UAE and only 1 feature I think i missing Games are on Trail version. And ask for unlocking code. Any one have this problem. May be I have disturb some features so that this problem occured. And please is any one know how I can download Games please tell me. there also not call recording feature??
please reply me firstname.lastname@example.org
thanks and regards