Anonymous, 14 Jun 2008Hi, yes I have tried the code to change the volume and it works perfectly. Mine is Samsung U90... moreok mate.. im telling you bro.. those steps do nothing. they are for again..the u600
Anonymous, 13 Jun 2008u sure? as it doesnt work for mine any many others. those steps quoted are for the u600 not this oneHi, yes I have tried the code to change the volume and it works perfectly. Mine is Samsung U900 Soul same as everyone else. I have also managed to change the right soft key as well but with a different code. Thanks.
the codes posted here are incorreect to get the volume up
they are actualy
Follow the steps below to increase your U900 speaker. My U900 have the latest software version, for other versions I have no idea whether it works. Update it at the nearest Samsung service centre.
- Type *#0002*28346#.
- It will bring up a menu.
- Load Params.
- Dump Params.
- Call Config.
- Press Back & it will bring up another longer menu.
- Key in 3 to bring up SPK Config Menu.
- Then key in 4 to bring up have-QTune (MP3) menu.
- Key in 1 to bring up SPK MP3 Vol. Menu.
- Key in 6 to change the max. Volume.
- Input 40 & press OK, it will change to 4.0db default max. Volume is 3db. I wouldn't recommend higher than 6.0db because the sound will distort, anything lower will be fine.
- Once done, press cancel to close the service menu & try to play a MP3 with max. Volume. This volume apply for your MP3 Ringtones & Message tones.
Note, If you restart your phone, your settings will be changed to default.
there is a video call camera, i hav this phone 1 week now and i couldnt be happier:)
camera is gr8!
Screen is 2.2 inches(big)
and usdibliity is gr8
its reli stylish too
Btw there is no perfect phone, so it's really down to what is more important to you.
For me i'm very very happy with the phone so far (after some 1.5 month). i rate this:
Design - 9/10
(would give a perfect 10 if my phone is not slightly wobbly when opened)
(first of all this is not a smartphone, and i dont believe in all-in-one gadgets. For occasional music/ radio/ phototaking/ videotaking/ webmail/ googlemap this is more than enough)
Roone sefid, 13 Jun 2008
1) Does it have TV-out ?
2) Can we put password for sections such as "gallery, phonebook,... more1. dont think it has a tv-out.
2. no password protection for folders.
3. this is my 1st phone with touch pad, the transition has been pleasant... i find the touch sensitivity adjust welcoming. Was using 2 but now switched to 3 (most sensitive).
1) Does it have TV-out ?
2) Can we put password for sections such as "gallery, phonebook, sms &..." ??
3) How is its touch sensitivity?? Is it normal ?? I heard from U600 users that its sensitive was troublous instead of comforter.
I wanna buy a phone, but i have doubt between NOKIA N82 & SAMSUNG U900.
U900 is very stylish and modern, but i heard in this price , N82 is better selection.
please guide me...
I am using this phone. great look and great touch key pad. sound quality is excellent. I have found a deficiency that in music player forward and rewind option is not present. Samsung G 600 has excellent music player. it has all the option. But in U900 that was missing. Some camera functions are limited in U900 such as auto flash function etc. Overall functions handset is excellent
Anonymous, 13 Jun 2008I have tried this code and it works perfectly. The hearing volume is indeed louder.u sure? as it doesnt work for mine any many others. those steps quoted are for the u600 not this one
No Soul, 05 Jun 2008I have tried below many many time but failed. Why should I (consumer) who bought this expensi... moreI have tried this code and it works perfectly. The hearing volume is indeed louder.
Anonymous, 13 Jun 2008How come the back light of this phone is always on every 10 seconds? I have changed the settin... moresome1 here also mentioned about the backlight problem before... which i think you've got a defective phone unfortunately (cuz mine is perfectly ok). Return it and get a new one if possible.