My phone's vibration is very week. Even in my hand I barely fell something. Does anyone have the same problem?
does anyone know how to change the message tone? or how to even put a message tone on?
im trying to decide which to buy this samsung phone or the lg ku990 viewty? im looking for the one with the better camera?
I just purchased a samsung soul today, and after fooling with it for a couple of hours, these are my thoughts regarding all the negative feedback :
1. Ring volume - I found no problems with this feature. I was able to customize my own ringtones/message alert tones just fine. The sound quality is superb, loud enough for me to hear it.
2. Call volume - the volume is just right. Not too loud nor too soft. If you're having problems, then you may not have fixed the phone settings. I had no problems with this. Though I can't say the same if I was in a noisy environment. Probably would've liked it if I could turn up the volume 10% - 15% more.
3. Battery cover - jeez. I don't know why people are complaining about this. YOu can easily remove the cover by pushing it out with your palm (not fingers or fingernails).
4. Batterly life - haven't tested this out yet, but if you can spend 3 days without charging it, then that's already a perfect score in my book.
Overall - I'd rate this an 8 - 8.5. It doesn't have a lot in terms of features, but it's sleek, sexy and worth the price.
i do not find battery all that bad,,i would say its same as my d900i..There seems a lot of extra features in samsung fones that you only find out on the forums like d900 has lots and "rajesh" made tips and tricks guide for d900.maybe the tricks will work in this fone but yet to try still adjusting to this..I suppose the pictures of the u900 above left look drab but in real life the fone is sturdy and good to hold and glossier the pictures dont do it justice..overall i would give 8.5 out of 10
i wish it had a better video record but other than that a really good solid mobile.I was wary about the touchscreen like most but it works well and fully customisable which i really enjoy,i love samsungs screens and the way they make use of the colors
Very cool phone!
I used it and it has very beautiful photos!
Excellent quality of the voice!
Had a play with one of these phones just and it seems to be a very smart phone... I would get one due to i am a samsung man but just i am not hearing much about it at the moment...
Typical samsung though with poor battery life but it should be ok
Can you add contact feilds or is it fix for example in the Nokia you can add fields if a person has 2 mobile numbers or 2 house phones or several houses in different countries.
Nice phone and nice camera. The only problem I am facing is taking pictures in portrait mode. Is there any other button on the keypad with which we can take pictures or the only option is the camera button.
Can U900 users please tell me if this phone can play Ogg music format other than the mentioned one here (MP3/AAC/eACC+/WMA). Please reply ASAP anyone.
differences between u900 and g600? Except video recording and touchpad?
any problems with call volume or ringtone volume can be adjusted out in secret menus or wait for firmware update from Samsung
Does anyone know how to remove words that have been added in to the dictionary by accident? For some reason, eveytime I type 'you' it comes up with '968'!!!
To the person who asked about Samsung PC Studio and Vista,
Yes Samsung PC Studio is compatible with Vista,
If you go to Samsung Mobile you can download a free Vista version, you will have to register but that’s free too.
Hope this helps
does anyone know if the U900 samsung pc studio is compatible with windows vista. I have a U600 and have a new laptop but am not able to download through vista to download music onto, can anyone tell me?
at the end of the day i like girls, also this fone is fantastic when pulling gash in clubs cus it changes colour like the chameleon lizard. ermmmm www.brazzers.com
Sorry, wrong URL (the previous one is for the user's profile, not the actual comment) - here's the right one:
Hi - back again (just found the original link to the U900 volume problem).
Jump here and scroll down to the post by x3oN[v3]. (Thanks, x3oN[v3], whoever or whatever you are!)
SOLUTION TO LOW VOLUME - SAMSUNG U900 SOUL
(Can't remember which website I got this from - apologies to original poster.)
This will solve all your problems re. low mp3, call and ringtone volumes. It worked like a dream on my phone, and I'm now blown away by the sound quality - but any errors or problems are your own fault (should be ok as long as you don't do anything dumb).
========== QUOTE =============
Follow the steps below to increase your U700 speaker. I will not be liable for any damages to your phone and changing the default settings may void your warranty.
1) Type *#0002*28346#
2) It will bring up a menu:
 Load Params
 Dump Params
 Call Config
3) Press Back, and it will bring up another longer menu
4) Key in 3 to bring up SPK Config Menu
5) Then key in 4 to bring up AV-QTune(MP3) menu
6) Key in 1 to bring up SPK MP3 Vol. menu
7) Key in 6 to change the max. volume
8) Input 40 and press OK, it will change to 4.0db default max. volume is -3db. I wouldn't recommend higher than 6.0db because the sound will distort, anything lower will be fine.
9) Once done, press cancel to close the service menu and try to play a mp3 with max. volume. This volume apply for your MP3 Ringtones and Message tones.
Note: If you restart your phone, your settings will be changed to default.
========== END QUOTE ===========