rezaul, 21 Jun 2011how to conect with pc?i want to use internet in bangladesgh with grameen phone network
i have also purchase this fone bearly one week and it keeps writing text memory full and memory full although i have deleted everything please help
I have this ph my one but it does not work usingel my simcard, please help.
I dnt kno wat all said but i wud say its a gud fone at a cheap rate n abt apps, who need it, apps do destroy ur fone, so dnt mix ur mind waiting 4 apps compitible fone...... wat evr u ve jst b happy wth it........
my phone is unable to receive messages, it displays text memory full whilst i have deleted my text messages.can somebody help me with this problem
someone what to know the use of camera that faces you directly. That is the 3G video call, when u what to see the one you calling, use the 3G
Sagar, 12 Apr 2011I have this phone ... I liked it and I still like it because I am of a opinion that whatever w... moreare u able to use the secondary camera. I mean the camera side that faces you directly. Cos am not able to use mine. if yes, tell me how to use it
it is a nice looking phone,nice user interface good battery but worse performance.Cant install any appplication and an automatic fill of text memory and other free memory.
I have this phone ... I liked it and I still like it because I am of a opinion that whatever we have with us is good .... talking about Pros and Cons as I see very disappointing comments -
1. classy style
2. light weight
3. nice screen
4. black theme used something innovative liked the thinking
5. Good Camera
6. Good Cam Corder
7. Strong Battery
8. Rough and Tough - my phone actually fell in a tub filled with water, I thought thats it now, but when I pulled it back I was surprised to see that it was working fit and fine.
9. Second time this phone slipped from my hand from elevator and banged on the floor, not a single scratch on the body.
10. Good Dialer, and also the touch screen keypad is good.
11. Sound quality is also good, I personally do not like lousy loud phones so this one maybe suits my style.
12. Reject List feature is a good feature I dont know if other phones have this.
1. Not able to connect via WiFi.
2. Dependancy on Service Provider to provide internet which extra cost.
3. Can not launch or install any application, can not use the Vodafone 360 service.
extremely slow freezes most of the time and some parts of the screen dont work........... very poor phone...........dont waste your money
hey guys dont buy this phone. it will show many problems like sometimes the keyword doesnt come and sometimes it doesnt accept sim card it doesnt have WIFI and also it is tooo slow. i think this is the worst phone that i have ever had
I had wanted to buy one but the reviews on this phone has made me stop.
I bought this phone recently, but i cant use it because i cant pick my calls. it rings all right, but no matter how i touch or slid the call never picks.
I purchase the 360m1 a week ago and my mouth piece clarity of the phone is bad.