i am not able to connect the infrared in my phone either with other phone or from PC.
does the company is not cheat all of us by including the infrared features without knowing whether it is working or not.
This is a phone I advice no one to buy. I have good reasons. Largely, they never tested the phone on users hence, one gets a very bad user experience. They should have spent less time adding features and more testing the few that were there. Its simply a lousy phone.
Here are my reasons:
1. The infrared can only send or receive contacts and has to be manually activated. You cannot send pictures or music through it, or even text.
2. The TODO list does not sync with the calender and you have to copy an item to the caleder. It also has a maximum of thirty things, so you are forced to use the calender.
3. The guys partitioned the memory. The direct result of this is; you have around 600kb for pictures and sounds... you have a similar amount for MMS. Now, I hardly use MMS so its a situation where I have memory unused, but cannot add stuff I want.
4. The SMSEditor has no memory, every time I want to write a message, I have to activate the T9 editor. Also its memory is poor, I have added certaion words, like my name no less than four times.
5. When charging, it does not turn off vibrate, so I have to manually turn on the Ringer tones. Also no Vibrate while ringing option, only vibrate then ring or vibrate only or ring only. SMS ringtones are limited (They are like 10), and you cannot use one of the other ringtones for SMS. No ringing profiles...
6. No xHTML. When using the WAP browser, the battery gets hot and it barely lasts a day.
7. FM gets messed up after a while, sound begins to die as you listen... so you have to turn off the FM and turn it on again... At times its rather recursive.
8. The light has to be on during a call.
9. You cannot make long phone calls... The battery heats up, dies, much faster than they advertise... My record for minimal use so far is 3 days without charging.. It was off during the nights...
On the upside it has MP3 ring tones, which is a feature they don't advertise, however, the problem is, the memory is limited (600kb for all your wallpaper ring tones and all), for someone who is used to better, I couldn't stomach these....
Purchase the device wisely.
i am proud to own this cell....
it is stylish model with a good finishing....
can v send an sms to more than a person at a time..
i.e. do v have group messaging in this cell...
Pls reply... Thanks in advance...
does it able to sync the phone calendar with Outlook calendar?
Either using infra-red or USB cable.
thats all i need from a phone.
With less than 100Euro , i get it .
best value for money
Its a very good mobile.I have it on silver gray;very sexy and stilysh.I have no problems with it so far except:1)inflared isnt quite working at all 2) I cant download anything from the web nor i can open web pages 3) If you listen to radio, in about 3 hours or so it completly drains the mobile battery 4)i cant seem to find a data cable compatible with it
pros: 1)blue light alert
2)very sexy and small
3)it comes with a hadsfree
4)durable plastic and scratch
5)keypad very reliable ,its imposible
to mis a key
2)radio drains to fast battery
3)cant download games or open web
4)you have to be very carefull with
the opening and closing of the handset
because the plastic joints wears down
in time and becomes jerky
its a good user friendly mobile with good features. proud to have this mobile.
it's nice, but how we can connect with pc for using internet.infrared is not good.fm is excellent
very elegent n decent. excellent colours. no infrared. v small in size. can any1 tell me how to put it on completely silent mode? ther is an option either u want to attend the call while lifting the flip or after lifting it. so dont worry. overall am really satisfied with my x210
i can't even connect with other x210 set via infra-red, can some one help me!
I would like to ask.. Coz i tried to use infra-red.. but when i try to use nokia phone to send data to my X210 but cannot.. Even when tried to send data from the com also cannot.. Can i know whether any of you had this problem?
without attending the call how to flip the mob out and see who is calling?
is there anything i have to disable this.
actually i don't want to attend few calls, but in my mob as soon as i open the flip it automatically answers the call.
please help me out
i have infra red device but they cannot transfering file somebody tell me that you have to install samsung x210 software then they work properly plz give me that soft ware
well it is gud.but plz can some one tell me that.can i download background,wallpaper or logo?
Mobile looks good and nice features but the battery doesnt lasts long, except the battery backup everything looks k.
Please tell me that which data cable is accessible for this phone and what is it's market price.whn it come 2 markt. i wnt 2 know its avaiable in market