it is the best phone i ever seen in the world what a quality of radio mirchi
hi can anybody tell me ,how to get the contacts under arrow keys.becoz its hard to get the contacts each time from phone book->search?
heyyyyyy ..i like dis fone a lot..can ne 1 temme whether all samsung fones hav d same pc suite sorftware cus i wanna usb cab,e fur ma fone ..plz reply here as well ..tanx a lot ppl
hi.all///... can u tell me.. how to lock this fon...?? i wan2 lock it completli.. not just mms,memolist etc... does it hav such a faclity..?? thnx in advance..
hi aamna to download u need to visit zedge.net create ur login n download wallpapers bye
hello!!! plz can any one tell me how can i download lod,background or wallpaper???is this is possible to download or not? plz some one help me plz plz...i will be very thankful...
Can any one please tell me how to use infrared in this set? I am not able to download any pictures from laptop. The system will detect the infrared port, but it cannot able to retrieve the data or picture. So please let me know whether the samsung company is really cheated all of us or what? Please help !
pls any body suggest me ,i want to buy this mobile .what is bettry timing,fm reception,which type of games and overall phone performance
besides all flaws what is cool 'bout this handset is its GPRS really works cool. and if it works there are nos. of sites providing free wallpaper,games , sounds 2 download. i think at such a low cost this is the best handset providing such a fanastic GPRS facility.
the phone is good,can anyone tel me can we download wallpapers and ringtones...
it does have a lott of flaws the ir port is very bad.....you dont ve an option to save all the sent messages it has to be done every time you send a msg induvidually...a message cannot be sent for more than one in a single process....the radio is good thats it
well it is gud.but plz can some one tell me that.can i download background,wallpaper or logo?
Can anyone tell me, how many days are the battery will standby for normal use?
this phone has alot of flaws...but fr 4k its an o.k buy..it doesnt ve alot of features..the infra red port doesnt work..v cannot change the fm channels thru the headphones button..v cannot send group messages...it doesnt ring and vibrate simultaneously..has problem with message storing..t9 is slow..group logo doesnt work..the ringtone is vry low...
i am not able to connect the infrared in my phone either with other phone or from PC.
does the company is not cheat all of us by including the infrared features without knowing whether it is working or not.
This is a phone I advice no one to buy. I have good reasons. Largely, they never tested the phone on users hence, one gets a very bad user experience. They should have spent less time adding features and more testing the few that were there. Its simply a lousy phone.
Here are my reasons:
1. The infrared can only send or receive contacts and has to be manually activated. You cannot send pictures or music through it, or even text.
2. The TODO list does not sync with the calender and you have to copy an item to the caleder. It also has a maximum of thirty things, so you are forced to use the calender.
3. The guys partitioned the memory. The direct result of this is; you have around 600kb for pictures and sounds... you have a similar amount for MMS. Now, I hardly use MMS so its a situation where I have memory unused, but cannot add stuff I want.
4. The SMSEditor has no memory, every time I want to write a message, I have to activate the T9 editor. Also its memory is poor, I have added certaion words, like my name no less than four times.
5. When charging, it does not turn off vibrate, so I have to manually turn on the Ringer tones. Also no Vibrate while ringing option, only vibrate then ring or vibrate only or ring only. SMS ringtones are limited (They are like 10), and you cannot use one of the other ringtones for SMS. No ringing profiles...
6. No xHTML. When using the WAP browser, the battery gets hot and it barely lasts a day.
7. FM gets messed up after a while, sound begins to die as you listen... so you have to turn off the FM and turn it on again... At times its rather recursive.
8. The light has to be on during a call.
9. You cannot make long phone calls... The battery heats up, dies, much faster than they advertise... My record for minimal use so far is 3 days without charging.. It was off during the nights...
On the upside it has MP3 ring tones, which is a feature they don't advertise, however, the problem is, the memory is limited (600kb for all your wallpaper ring tones and all), for someone who is used to better, I couldn't stomach these....
Purchase the device wisely.