Oh My God,
What is with samsung phones and not being able t put like a song or somethink like that as your msg tone it is so annoying i have to have this gay as 1 :(
pleasee help me
"I got this "message sending failed" everytime i want to send a sms. anyone knows whats the problem ?"
I sometimes have that too, but usually it happens when you're not in an area that recieves the message well. Try moving elsewhere and try at a later time. If not, delete either some messages or call your service provider (ie Optus, Telstra, 3)
the mp3 songs play pretty loud on this phone, its impressive because i though this is kinda business phone but its a multi purpose phone without the fm radio. Its great, got it for au$99 as optus prepaid and very happy with it!!! Good camera, good video, good music player, good reception and good handsfree speaker. Its a great phone
I got this "message sending failed"
everytime i want to send a sms.
anyone knows whats the problem ?
The phone works very well in everyday use. Many functions are fixed in the software, though, and don't leave you much options to change. Some features that are really annoying:
- maximum 100 events in calendar, no way to allocate more memory to them
- calendar event alarm has a horrible cock-cowbell-whistle-sound and so far I haven't found any way to change it to another sound
- when sending an SMS message to a contact with mulpile phone numbers, it is sent to the 1st number regardless if it is a fixed line number with no SMS capability. There's no way to choose in which of the numbers of that contact you want to send the message to
go and buy the data cable and then you can put watever you want on the phone. There are some on ebay which are under $10 AUD.
This phone is awesome
nd using the micro sd chip can make it store alot of memory. Espicially mp3 songs and videos
How do you put mp3 songs on the samusng z230 while there is no connection cord to insert the computer.
How do i get it to recognise its on charger and switch to silent profile without vibrating?
I like the phone very much.However, I don't know how to put a wallpeper on main display all over the screen, you know what I mean?On other phones, it's optional, when you want to put a wallpaper picture, you're asked:"Set as standard ratio?", but not on this one.PLEASE,HELP.THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Battery goes for 6 days now.
It only lasted 2 days when I left it open.
Overall really happy with phone.
1. Is it loud when you play songs?
2. Can you send songs from your computer to the phone?
3. can you set a Mp3 song as your message tone because the samsung phone i have u can only have the selected message tone's and they aint very good.. Thank you
WB ASAP.....to firstname.lastname@example.org
I just got it from DSE yesterday, it's good fone over all, but I just found that the DOWNLINK of its internal MODEM was so slow. Does anybody here have any idea about how to fix this problem? Thanks!
Great Phone, and yes you can use a 1GB microSD card, I have a 1GB Sandisk one and it works fine
This is the best phone I have ever had.
It does everything I want with minimal fuss.
I'm looking to get a MicroSD card so I'm hoping someone can help me out...
Will the phone accept 1GB Cards?
I know for a fact 2GB MicroSD cards do not work.
The website says the phone can take 512MB MicroSD Cards, but I know some phones that say that can take 1GB Cards as well.