i bought this phone as my birthday present past months ago, i read about the reviews and it has a high rating so i decided to buy one and i love it.
yes you can not install a game that easy, its on wap only but sometimes it won't work.
you can't hardly hear the message alert tone.
despite all this, i love it because its the slimmest 3G phone.
yup!! e phone will auto shut dwn sometimes, duno wads e prob.. n rite.. e sms ringtone is 2 soft, cant even hear it sometimes!!
The unhearable sms ringtone is a known issue. Anyone in Singapore knows whether there is a formware/software upgrade that could address the sms's low-volume ringtone problem?
dont buy this phone gets shut down if u talk 2 much and while playing games adng ets really hot
It's been few months since I got the phone, Anyone experiencing auto shut down and on again? I did!! only recently.. don't know what happen, the phone seem to from 'sharp' to 'retarded' now.. slow in response when a keypad is pressed. occasionally shut down by itself........... pics wise not that great anymore.. i am a general user, so the phone is still ok to me, just the auto shutting down irrirates me..
how come no one's complaining that the phone gets heated up quite quickly...8-10 mins into the conversation, the phone gets really hot. am i the only one having this prob?
Hi Guys.. i was just wondering whether i cud use this phone with my '3'network simcard in Australia... coz ive been browsing through everywhere and they havent got the information about it *especially when this phone is not even out in oz yet! T__T*
Ur reply is very much appreciated...
the message alert is to bad.there is any one to help me how to loud the mesage alert?
this is one of the greatest phone ever!!!
a combine between butie and good gudgets!!!!!
this is 1 of the best phones i have ever seen!!!!!!!! wow
it is a 3G phone but too basic in its features... good at it looks...
After using this phone for 2 months..., here's my comments:
- full picture display is not possible, you will have to set the picture as your wallpaper to watch this full screen.
- this phone supports chinese character, can use pinyin or s stroke to enter chinese chars.
-you can only install games/ application via WAP. I'm not aware of any successfull method to upload from a pc.
- battery is ok, but you will have to charge once a day if you are heavy user. I charge mine once in 3 days, I normally use SMS only.
- camera is only good for still life pictures (non moving subject). don't waste your time taking picture from a moving subject.
- the ringtone for SMS is very low and cannot be adjusted, you will have to place your ear next to the phone just to hear the tone. If I was aware of this, I would never have bought this phone, I was wondering why they (Samsung) cannot just have the same routine for assigneing ringtone for voice call which is loud enough for me.
- I didn't find any samsung site in the internet that offer download for upgrading the cellphone OS. Clearly there are some bugs to be corrected but it seems that Samsung does not really care.
Finally, this might well be my first and last Samsung unit. My fault really, since i didn't listen to the saying: "Don't just the book by it's cover".
SGH-Z370 outward appearance is very good... unitl you actually use it, then you will realized that there nothing really good insde. :-(
Hi, anyone can adv me if this hp can support Chinese SMS? As in like you key in hanyu pinyin and out pops the chinese character for you to choose? Pls assist. Thanks.
Great Phone. Battery life is fine maybe i'm a super light usuage user lol. I charge it once every 3 days. Great camera in the day , pics are clear but when its dark , pics move slow and are blurred if u move slightly when taking a foto. Reccomend u get it although i had a slight problem with PC studio 3 as they could not detect it. other than that , the phone is great
This phone is great!!
I love it!!
I've been waiting this phone for 6 months!
my z370 is black...
how can transfer games from my pc to my phone??
is there any application needed to transfer jar files to my phone?
this phone is slim and i love it but it's so slim that one day i forgot to take it out of my jeans and it when into the washer. battery life is not good
To put smiley face, u can't tailor "Type" it. What u do is, type in "i am happy" the smiley face will come out. But u need to turn on the function from the messaging section... not sure what it is called. i can't translate it from mandarin. I got this hint from one of the Phone magazine. Try it and share the results...ok