Hi, i m frm bangladesh. I use one of our country operator's line(Grameen phone). But it doesnt support in this mobile properly. I can use gprs or message service but cnt call or receive call by it. How can i fix the problem? any frnd help me plz?
Does anyone kwow if u can upgrade your firmaware with the usb data cable?
i wish it would have had more themes,if u have any info about how can i get some themes and download them,plz email at email@example.com:D,plzzz i really need
I have this phone and I am pleased of it , the sond qualiti is great .....it's whorth it
I Got this phone recently and found it to be a fairly good phone. People say the camera is bad quality but just go into settings and turn up the quality and size and it will be better.
Does anyone have a real, straight answer, of how to get games on my phone from either wap (other that vodafone live), infared from pc or usb cable. I tried one of the posts on here and any game i put in the games folder doesnt appear in my entertainment folder so i cant play them. Email me on my email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apart from that its a pretty good phone. Camera is good. Never crashed for me.
Thanks heaps. Please reply, if your method works i might compromise some sort of reward coz i really want games.!!
I regret buying this phone
1. Battery Power
2. It drops abt 90 percent of my calls(Im serious), the receiver is of poor quality
3. Poor camera resolution
4. It crashes a lot, especially when u try to access some web pages or applications
5. U cannot logon to yahoomail.com or gmail.com or anything of that sort- it just crashes and reboots! This one really annoys me!
6. U cant install simple applications that are working on most phones.
There are some things I lyk abt the phone though
hey, does anyone know where to download themes from please? i only have one of soppy puppies! thanks
I agree the battery life is short Rather disappointing and the camera is of poor quality
hey emm i got a new computer and i lost my instalation disk for the fone is der ny way i can get pc studios bc on my new comp cuz i found it real good wb
umm narh not over in new zealand lol :( sad get em off trademe or ebay lol dey wuld have it im sure
oh and yea the battery life is bad ae :( but other than that i loved the phone.
you can convert mp3's to mmf and use them as mp3 ringtones !:) but they only play up to a minute and 5 seconds, but still good cos you can convert diffrent songs for diffrent contacts for when dey txt you, you can just listen to the song and be like oh yup! and know who it is :)
to convert to mmf just download mp3 to ringtone converter and use the mp3 to mmf feature :) laterz nw
well wen i did have this fone (miss it alot) i always compressed da songs lol i managed to fit 40-45 songs! :) dey dont sound az good az 128-160 bit rate mp3s cos theyre around 64 i think but its still good quality :) to compress em just download mp3 to ringtone and use the mp3 to small mp3's and you'll have around 40-45 songs :) depending on size
yeah i agree the fones battery is like absouloute stupidness it lasts for a day! and thats it...lame
for some weird reason my phone also dies wen i try to go on the internet.....y is that?
Its a gr8 fone,too bad memory not extendable. I've mastered everything about the fone. Even watchen TV on it!
i tried to download operamini on on phone and i needed to change the settings so i did, then when i exited my browser and tried to go back on to the internet, my phone kicked out, it switches off each time i go on the internet
1. The phone should have baterry life standby 10 days!!! This is impossible. I don't care what they say, I have this phone and if I did not charge it one day, it is death on the other! Liers!!! I charge it properly first 3-4 times.
2. On the menu (PC Studio) I have disabled menus, and noone on support answer how to enable them! Using infrared or cable!
3. Customization of wallpapers/colors/etc seems me impossible if you are not a hacker to get some software for making themes! Or...of course pay for such stupid themes.
4. No option for showing clock on secondary display constantly!
5. Some menus are so hidden, that I cant find them for weeks.
6. I'll never buy a samsung again! Stupid bastards, I hope you and your clients read this and move to other phones!