Over a week after a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge burning incident came to light, a woman from the Philippines claimed that her unit also heated up and started emitting smoke while it was being used by her daughter.
They immediately splashed water on the phone and covered it up with a wet towel thereafter, before finally stepping on it.
The incident was reported to Samsung. The company initially offered to replace the unit for free, but as the owner wanted her money back (fearing a similar incident might happen again), she was offered a refund on the spot.
Later, the woman also received a call from Samsung's marketing head in the country who told her that the company would investigate the matter.
Ive had my s7 edge since april and for the past 2 months it has been noteably very slow as far as responses to inputs, it gets very hot in my pocket in any mode. The battery drains insanely quick while in my pocket. The phone is locked while all this...
lol...no one mentions about sony 😄
Good job finally getting smarter. Don't use Nexus. Check out One Plus 3 or Mi5s/plus or Redmi Pro.